PO Box 26807, Charlotte, NC 26807 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Special Events by Michelle

The process of planning a wedding or special event can be very stressful. As an experienced Event Planner and Coordinator I am prepared to handle the logistics of making your special day as smooth and enjoyable as possible. With our help, you can focus on the things that matter, like spending time with your family and friends during your momentous occasion.

Our goal is to become a voice of reason and source of guidance while planning and designing a event that is charming and unique to your desires.

So take a deep breath, relax, and watch your dream event come true.

I have over 10 years experience with event planning. My planning portfolio includes street carnivals, comedy shows, reunions, weddings, birthday celebrations, and the list goes on.

I pride myself on having excellent communication, organization, creativity, and ability to handle multiple tasks.

I absolutely love utilizing my skills to create a event that blows my clients away – paying attention to even the smallest details. I find great joy in making any event successful which means a satisfied client and guest.

Contact me for a Free Consultation!

02 103919 51 1014731

Special Events by Michelle 3
Special Events by Michelle 4
  • Kacy

kacy brown · Married on 09/14/2019

The BEST coordinator in Charlotte + surrounding areas! HIRE HER.

Michelle is AMAZING! I was planning a wedding in Charlotte from St. Louis. The way she made herself available for me whenever I needed her! Her check ins were always helpful and so were her ideas when I didn't have a clue on what I was doing. Professionally she is organized and just a kind soul. Do not let this fool you though, she is definitely built for the craziness that surrounds a wedding (family stuff, crazy bridesmaids, typical bridal stress, etc.). Our rehearsal was run as smoothly as possible. She is prompt, and she knows what she is doing. She kindly makes suggestions when needed/ asked but ultimately respects the decisions you make as the bride. Now let's talk about her team, they are WONDERFUL. I didn't meet them until the day of and they ALL knew everything there was to know about the details of my wedding day. I didn't even need to see or speak to Michelle that much because they were just that knowledgeable. I had one of her teammates with me throughout my entire day and she was literally just so sweet and so funny. Michelle and her team literally want you to take the stress or worries you have and hand it over to them, and THEY CAN HANDLE IT! You'd be crazy not to hire her for your wedding. She is the peace you need around you and with you during a special day like your wedding! Like I said, HIRE HER. Your only regret will be passing by this review and not taking my advice.

Sent on 10/09/2019