P.O Box 1300, Belmont, NC 28012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Sarah Duckworth Events

Sarah Duckworth Events is a wedding planning company located in Belmont, North Carolina. With her excellent attention to detail and love for hospitality, owner Sarah Duckworth aims to create an unforgettable celebration. With over a decade of experience designing events, she exudes passion and excitement when planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions.

Sarah values her role in producing special occasions that celebrate love and close relationships. The mission of Sarah Duckworth Events is to understand each couple and their one-of-a-kind vision for their wedding day. Their planning packages can include consultations to ensure that every detail of the celebration is accounted for. For couples who have planned their own weddings, Sarah offers month-of assistance to make sure that everything runs smoothly on the big day. This dedicated professional has experience with a variety of wedding styles, including civil, cultural, destination, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and eco-friendly. With her full and partial coordination packages, she can manage and implement the following details:

• Budget analysis
dan and nora 1 51 1016726 1571338356

3 Reviews for Sarah Duckworth Events

• Amber

Amber Bailey · Married on 10/12/2019

Want a planner that's going to get it done? Sarah is your girl!

When I first got engaged and started the planning process I was torn on whether or not to hire a wedding planner. I did my research and met with a few. After meeting Sarah I immediately knew she was the planner for us! I needed someone to help but not fully design our wedding. I knew what I wanted, just not always how to make it happen. Sarah was EXACTLY what I needed! She was very informative and helped me from picking certain vendors to staying on track with when to send out invites. Communication I have to say is key in wedding planning and Sarah was always on it! If you needed a phone call or to meet in person, she was always willing. On a creative side, since my husband is in racing, she suggested using racetrack names as table numbers instead of actual "numbers". We LOVED this idea and how it made our day custom to us. She was also great at suggesting ways to make your day not the same as every other wedding. From table linens to guestbook options, she has an eye for things that go well together and once she gets to know you, she nails your vision! She was great through the planning process, but where she really shines is week of and day of your wedding. OMG was she awesome! I was so worried about things going wrong, décor being where it should, etc. She did EVERYTHING I wanted and more. Morning of the wedding she came to my rental home bright and early to check on me and make sure I didn't need anything. Needless to say my nerves were getting the best of me this morning, Sarah was right there for support and assured me how perfect this day was about to be...and was she ever right. Once I arrived at the venue all my worries vanished because everything was perfect. Décor, place settings, timing....our wedding day was executed the way WE wanted, and went FLAWLESSLY, all thanks to Sarah. She did such an excellent job communicating with all our vendors prior to make sure everyone was on the same page and would know the flow of how the wedding day would go.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we can never thank Sarah enough for making that happen!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Sarah Duckworth Events's reply:

You are literally the sweetest!
    Thank you so much for your kind words, Amber!
    It was such a pleasure getting to know you and Brett, I feel like I gained two new friends!
  • kaylyn

kaylyn · Married on 09/27/2019

Such an amazing coordinator

Sarah was hired as my month-of-coordinator, and I am so grateful that I hired her!! We had several meetings leading up to my wedding, and she made sure every detail was accounted for. She made wedding planning, especially the last month, a complete breeze. I felt completely stress free leading up to my wedding, and the day of was absolutely flawless. I know this was due to Sarah’s hard work that she puts into helping clients every day. I would definitely recommend Sarah to family or friends. If anyone wants to be completely relaxed leading up to their wedding, and enjoy their wedding do (as they should) hire Sarah, she is completely worth it!!!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Sarah Duckworth Events Pricing

Sarah Duckworth Events Price Rates

Sarah Duckworth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1700.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P.O Box 1300 Belmont, NC, 28012 See on map
    802-327-7834 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sarah Duckworth Events)