P.O. Box 414, Converse, TX 78109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Southern Gentlemen Entertainment

Southern Gentlemen Entertainment’s, a veteran-owned company, mission is to provide outstanding DJ performance, emcee, music, lighting, and karaoke services to enhance your event. From weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties, school dances, military and company events, we are the company to guarantee a successful event. No event is too big or small! Custom built packages to fit your budget and excellent services, Southern Gentlemen Entertainment is the company for you. Don’t trust your event with just any regular DJ company.

Experience

DJ Magic has over seventeen years of DJing experience, twelve of which include weddings. A master of his craft, no matter the atmosphere, music type, or theme, DJ Magic can set the tone for a great night.

Services start with an initial consultation. This allows the DJ and client to exchange ideas about how the client wants the service to run. Clients can choose from a range of wedding packages or customize a package from an array of different services to match their expectations. Southern Gentlemen Entertainment’s most popular wedding package includes a consultation, flat screen, MC, sound/PA systems, microphones, and a projector. Additional equipment and services include uplighting and karaoke services.

Follow Southern Gentlemen Entertainment on

Videos 5 Videos

9 Reviews for Southern Gentlemen Entertainment

• Gabrielle

Gabrielle Olbrei · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing! Party hard and all night long!

Mike is amazing! Not only does he make you feel like a friend but also family! He hands down is the best DJ and can really get everybody dancing (Including me!) All my friends and family know I do NOT dance and I even told him! But Mike literally had me dancing the night AWAY! Also the different set ups that he provides to make each wedding unique! Seriously book with SGE you will not be disappointed! Jonny and I hope to use you for any of our future parties!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Gabby,
    Thank you for the review! Your wedding was amazing and thank you for allowing us to be part of your special day. Thank you for your hospitality and making us feel like family. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Carroll · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Experience

We had a bad experience with ICADJ who had taken our deposit and cut off all communication leading up to the wedding We were on the hunt for replacement DJ when we came across SG Entertainment. Mike planned ahead of time with us. He was very thorough and made certain every detail was in place for our ceremony and reception.
    Mike provided the music and mics for our ceremony and had a great playlist for the reception. He is excellent at his job and wonderful to work with. If I ever need a dj for another event, SG Entertainment will be my first choice!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Southern Gentlemen Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! We were honored to be part of your special day. We wish you and Charles nothing but the best!!
  • W

Will Davidson · Married on 08/01/2020

A great time!

Mike is honestly the man. I cannot say enough how awesome Mike was. We got so many compliments about our reception being great and Mike being interactive and all around fun.

Besides Mike being an awesome guy, he truly cared for my fiancée and I and wanted our day to be the best it could be. He worked with our music list, provided an awesome monogram, and had all the right equipment.
    Mike made our day special and I’m so glad we were able to find him. We would 100% book him again and I highly, highly recommend him for any DJ services!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Southern Gentlemen Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! We were honored to be part of your special day. We wish you and Ana "nothing but the best!"

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Southern Gentlemen Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 400.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Gentlemen Entertainment 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• P.O. Box 414 Converse, TX, 78109 See on map
    707-344-3218 (Phone number)
    Location of (Southern Gentlemen Entertainment)