DJ Stash

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$1,030 Most Popular Price

$1,030 Most Popular Price

DJ Stash is a local DJ Services located in San Antonio, Texas. I have been DJing for 5 years and have grown to love private events, particularly weddings. DJing your wedding allows me to be a special part of your day and help create lasting memories. I like to say, "I get to be your cousing(the one you like) for booking until performance. I offer DJ/MC Services, Karaoke, Photobooths and other services to help make your event the event you and your guest rave about. I am available to travel from San Antonio and have worked in Austin, Corpus Christi and Houston for gigs.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$805

What is included in the starting price?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1030

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
4.1

• Brandi
    Brandi R. Married on 07/25/2021

DJ Stash was amazing! I’ve been community him

Since I first got Engaged in 2018. He always responds immediately and has plenty of answers for all of your questions. They offer fog, have monograms, and allow song requests/ lists!

He was just perfect as far as his own song selections, volume was great. His announcements were spot on. Overall, I recommend him for any event. He has awesome prices as well and allows payments 👍

Book him ASAP!
    Sheryl K. Married on 10/26/2019

Book now!

I highly recommend Elite DJ Squad!!! We hired Elite DJ Squad for our wedding, and DJ Stash went exceedingly above and beyond our expectations!! The company was easy to work with and affordable. DJ Stash arrived early and was prepared for everything. He played all of the songs we requested and he read the crowd and adjusted the music accordingly. They were even flexible with us and brought a bubble machine instead of the confetti blast since our venue did not allow confetti. DJ Stash kept the party flowing on time while making sure everyone was having a good time. I had SEVERAL people ask me who our DJ was after experiencing such a fun time at our wedding with Elite DJ Squad. After the wedding, we were sent all of the pictures from the photo booth as well as a Spotify playlist from the songs from our wedding which was so meaningful to us. Thank you Elite DJ Squad, DJ Stash, and DJ Kre for such an amazing experience!
    Angelia Married on 03/10/2018
    My new husband and I had DJ Bama providing the soundtrack to our night, and he did not disappoint! Everyone at our wedding reception had a wonderful time dancing their night away thanks to him! Thank y’all so much for helping give us great memories.

Pricing