Elite DJ Squad

9257 Culebra Rd Ste 101 #113, San Antonio, TX 78251 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Elite DJ Squad

Elite DJ Squad is a DJ/Photobooth service located in San Antonio that services the San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi area. We have been creating priceless experiences through music for over 10 years. We have packages that range from $600 to $2000, that provide you with a wide range of options such as DJ Services, MC Services, Photobooth, Dancing on the Clouds and many more! You have enough things to worry about when planning an event, and entertaining your guests should not be one of them. With Elite DJ Squad, you get professionalism, fun, and unforgettable entertainment. We measure our success on how useful we are to you!

Follow Elite DJ Squad on
img 4049 51 982710 v1

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Elite DJ Squad

Angelia · Married on 03/10/2018

My new husband and I had DJ Bama providing the soundtrack to our night, and he did not disappoint! Everyone at our wedding reception had a wonderful time dancing their night away thanks to him! Thank y’all so much for helping give us great memories.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 04/22/2017

I hired Elite DJ Squad to be the entertainment for my wedding. When I first met up with them, they were very personable and were very determined to meet all of my wants and needs. They made sure to get a playlist from me of all the songs that I absolutely needed and added some of their own to fit my preferences. On the day off my wedding the arrived early to set up with sound check so everything would proceed with no issues. During the event they connected with the crowd and they were the life of the party. Guests were on the dance floor all night. They took song requests with no issues. When it's was time for the last song of the night people were begging for more. These two gentlemen are great!!!! I definitely recommend them for your next event!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Elite DJ Squad Pricing

Elite DJ Squad Price Rates

Elite DJ Squad FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 680.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Elite DJ Squad 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Elite DJ Squad 2
    Summer's Here!!!

Recieve 20% off any package this month!

• 9257 Culebra Rd Ste 101 #113 San Antonio, TX, 78251 See on map