9257 Culebra Rd Ste 101 #113, San Antonio, TX 78251 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,050
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Elite DJ Squad

Elite DJ Squad is a DJ/Photobooth service located in San Antonio that services the San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi area. We have been creating priceless experiences through music for over 10 years. We have packages that range from $600 to $2000, that provide you with a wide range of options such as DJ Services, MC Services, Photobooth, Dancing on the Clouds and many more! You have enough things to worry about when planning an event, and entertaining your guests should not be one of them. With Elite DJ Squad, you get professionalism, fun, and unforgettable entertainment. We measure our success on how useful we are to you!

Follow Elite DJ Squad on

img 4049 51 982710 v1

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Elite DJ Squad

Angelia · Married on 03/10/2018

My new husband and I had DJ Bama providing the soundtrack to our night, and he did not disappoint! Everyone at our wedding reception had a wonderful time dancing their night away thanks to him! Thank y’all so much for helping give us great memories.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Bria

Bria · Married on 04/22/2017

I hired Elite DJ Squad to be the entertainment for my wedding. When I first met up with them, they were very personable and were very determined to meet all of my wants and needs. They made sure to get a playlist from me of all the songs that I absolutely needed and added some of their own to fit my preferences. On the day off my wedding the arrived early to set up with sound check so everything would proceed with no issues. During the event they connected with the crowd and they were the life of the party. Guests were on the dance floor all night. They took song requests with no issues. When it's was time for the last song of the night people were begging for more. These two gentlemen are great!!!! I definitely recommend them for your next event!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • Kirsty

Kirsty · Married on 03/18/2018

Elite DJ Squad did a great job with the music for my small wedding. I was pretty picky about the songs playing during the ceremony and they were more than happy to take my Spotify playlists as a baseline. Patrick was really responsive to all my questions. The DJ did a great job during the dancing portion of the night and read the room really well; playing a good mix of songs that the younger crowd would like, the older crowd would like and good all around crowd pleasers. I requested some very specific songs to be played and each one got it’s time to shine plus some great songs I hadn’t heard of before that I ended up loving! The price was really reasonable and when I had a venue change that was farther away, it was no issue at all. I wasn’t able to provide much direction while I was getting ready and the DJ just came in, set up and got ready to play the music.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Elite DJ Squad Pricing

Elite DJ Squad Price Rates

Elite DJ Squad FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 680.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,050.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 9257 Culebra Rd Ste 101 #113 San Antonio, TX, 78251 See on map