Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number

About Southern Charms by Jess

Hey everyone it's me Jess!
I am the owner & sole creator behind Southern Charms by Jess for over 2 years now. I started this fun adventure in my spare time and now it has grown into a very large part of my life. I design and create this beautiful jewelry handcrafted right from our home here in Downtown Dallas, Texas.

I'm so excited to announce that starting this year (2016) I am partnering up and putting my efforts towards raising money for Paws in the City from my new "Paws for Rescue" bracelets with 10% of ALL SALES donated to this animal rescue group! They are now one of the largest and most respected animal rescue groups in the North Texas area. My love for pets and our boxer rescue dog (Cody) has always been close to my heart and this is my year to give back.

On top of my jewelry business I'm a full-time Sr. HR Corporate Project Manager for a large Healthcare company here in Dallas. I enjoy spending time with my husband, "fur babies" (boxer & chihuahua), family & friends when I'm not "working". We are big into fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, We also enjoy football and traveling the world.

I have mastered the work/ life balance very well and enjoy designing and showcases my jewelry across Etsy as well as trunk shows, bridal shows, and local shops in Dallas/Ft. Worth & OKC.

Wholesale orders are available for retailers with shops & boutiques. A couple "Sample" listings are up in my shop but feel free to contact me for other pricing options/ quantities. I love working with other local and out-of-state small business owners!

Love, Jess xo
www.SouthernCharmsbyJess.com

"Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do."

Follow Southern Charms by Jess on