Nasr Jewelers

McKinney, TX View map

#1 Independent Jeweler in DFW, 6 convenient locations, Family owned and operated. Beautiful selection of of engagement rings, wedding bands,fashion style rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, top brand names from Tacori, Natalie K, Gabriel & Co, Scott Kay, Pandora and many more. Huge selection of watches and Swiss timepieces including TAG Heuer, Mont Blanc, Raymond Weil, Tissot, Swiss Army, Michele, Seiko, Citizen. Complete services available including jewelry and watch repair, appraisals, custom making and design.

History

Established in 1983.

30 years of customized elegance
6 DFW locations
Family Owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer G. Married on 10/04/2019

Great experience with Mr. Nasr :)

We went to the Nasr Bros location in Allen on Stacy Rd. for both my engagement ring and our wedding bands. Mr. Nasr was very helpful and kind, and we felt he gave us a very fair price. We absolutely love our rings. Totally recommend :)
    Paulina J. Married on 07/03/2019

Fantastic Quality and Service!

Nasr Bros was incredible to work with! I highly recommend for anyone looking for an engagement ring or any other jewelry. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and all-around wonderful to work with. We purchased my engagement ring from there and they were extremely patient as I looked at styles I liked, and were more than happy to answer all of my questions and customize the ring. We chose a custom ring and it ended up being ready sooner than expected, and a few months down the road, they resized it free of charge. Anytime I come into the store, I'm always greeted with warm, genuine smiles and they clean the ring for free. Paul, Fabian, and the team are fantastic and provide wonderful customer service and I will treasure my ring forever. Thank you so much!
    Shawn Married on 12/03/2016
    So nice to work with such a nice family! This family owned and ran business is so professional and created the ring of my dreams!!!! Payment and financing options available!!!

199 Town Place McKinney, 75069
Location of (Nasr Jewelers)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding