Southern Blush Beauty

Nags Head, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Southern Blush is an on-site hair, makeup, and spray tan service based in Nags Head, North Carolina that serves the Outer Banks. Owner Lynsi, and hairstylist Heather work together to provide a variety of premier beauty options to brides and their bridal party. They are dedicated to bridal makeup and hair, and will go above and beyond to make you feel the most confident on your big day.

Southern Blush accommodates any and all brides. Their beauty services include airbrush makeup, bridal makeup, wedding party makeup, mother and grandmother makeup, on-site makeup, and false eyelashes. They also offer wedding party hairstyling, hairstyling for the bride, updos, and blowouts. Southern Blush also specializes in on-site spray tanning services. They can accommodate groups of 10 people.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

Kelly B. Married on 05/29/2022

No words to express!

I can’t say enough about this team. Myself and our entire wedding party and parents looked so amazing! I have never felt so beautiful. They adapted to last minute changes with a add in for hair and change in color scheme of eye from what our trial was. You can’t go wrong with this team! And if your egg about fake lashes trust they make all the difference!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie K. Married on 10/21/2021

Amazing work

Lynsi was amazing! She made me feel like a queen on my big day. She was so sweet and easy to talk too. She helped ease my nerves for my big day. My girls and I loved our makeup! She did my makeup perfectly!
  • Leigh
    Leigh H. Married on 09/06/2021

Lynsi is amazing!

Lynsi was hands down amazing! She knew exactly what look I was going for and nailed it!! I showed her a picture of what I wanted for both hair & make up the day of my wedding (I skipped the trial since I traveled from out of town) and her work was even better than the pictures!!! I LOVE her work and if you’re looking to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day, Lynsi will make it happen for you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Southern Blush Beauty 1
Offer

Need spray tans for your bridal party? Look no further, we come to you! If you have 5 people needing a spray tan, you will get yours FREE! Message us to book!

105 Cedrow Ave. Nags Head, NC, 27954
Location of (Southern Blush Beauty)

Other vendors in Outer Banks for your wedding