105 Cedrow Ave., Nags Head, NC 27954 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Southern Blush Beauty

Southern Blush is an on-site hair, makeup, and spray tan service based in Nags Head, North Carolina that serves the Outer Banks. Owner Lynsi Waddill and hairstylist Heidi work together to provide a variety of premier beauty options to brides and their bridal party. They are dedicated to bridal makeup and hair, and will go above and beyond to make you feel the most confident on your big day.

Southern Blush accommodates any and all brides.Their beauty services include airbrush makeup, bridal makeup, wedding party makeup, mother and grandmother makeup, on-site makeup, and false eyelashes. They also offer wedding party hairstyling, hairstyling for the bride, updos, and blowouts. Southern Blush also specializes in on-site spray tanning services. They can accommodate groups of 10 people.

Follow Southern Blush Beauty on
5237019298081275904 n 51 1009678 1561654269

18 Reviews for Southern Blush Beauty

• Gina

Gina Troiano · Married on 10/17/2020

My Hair/Makeup Held Up in 35mph Winds!!

Lynsi was so easy to work with and made me feel like a dream on my wedding day! For my trial, I didn't really have a "vision," but showed her a few pictures I liked, and she ran with it! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, even after 1.5 hours of pictures on the beach in 35mph+ winds on our wedding day! I thought for sure I would have mascara running down my face or have to touch up my hair, but everything was flawless!

I had 7 bridesmaids, and 2 flower girls, and Lynsi brought 2 other stylists to help make the process run smoothly and get us all done on time. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, especially the included lashes (bonus)!! I booked the Bridal Package, which included a spray tan. Lynsi came to my house 2 days before the wedding to do my tan, and it was the perfect shade! She was so nice, easy to talk to, and made me look and feel beautiful for my big day! I would highly recommend Southern Blush Beauty for any event! Thank you, Lynsi!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Watkins · Married on 08/29/2020

Book Her!! She is fantastic!!

I wish I lived closer to the outer banks so Lynsi could do my hair, makeup, and spray tan all the time! She was phenomenal! For one, I had never had a spray tan before but it is a part of the bridal package I decided on. I was so worried I would turn out orange but Lynsi kept reassuring me that it would turn out great and it sure did!! People just kept raving and complementing me on how amazing my tan was! Second, I am not a hair or makeup kind of girl so all I told Lynsi was "I want to be beachy" and she made it happen, even better than I could have ever imagined. I have never felt so confident and beautiful as the day of my wedding and that is all thanks to Lynsi's talent! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and she even did my mother's hair the day of. My mother has never had her hair professionally styled and was almost in tears with how much she loved it. Lynsi's talent speaks for itself but her bubbly personality eased all my stresses the day of the wedding and I just truly enjoyed hanging out with her. Definitely hire her for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Hannah K · Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Day Makeup!

Lynsi did an amazing job taking care of my make up and my bridal party’s make up! My make lasted all day and night! I recommend her for your big day 😍😍

Sent on 12/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Southern Blush Beauty Pricing

Southern Blush Beauty Price Rates

Southern Blush Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Southern Blush Beauty 1
    Buy 4, Get 1 FREE Spray Tans

Need spray tans for your bridal party? Look no further, we come to you! If you have 5 people needing a spray tan, you will get yours FREE! Message us to book!

• 105 Cedrow Ave. Nags Head, NC, 27954 See on map
    252-512-5343 (Phone number)
    Location of (Southern Blush Beauty)