Southern Blush Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 07/15/2022

Love Southern Blush Beauty

Our wedding party had a wonderful experience with Southern Blush Beauty!
    Kelly B. Married on 05/29/2022

No words to express!

I can’t say enough about this team. Myself and our entire wedding party and parents looked so amazing! I have never felt so beautiful. They adapted to last minute changes with a add in for hair and change in color scheme of eye from what our trial was. You can’t go wrong with this team! And if your egg about fake lashes trust they make all the difference!!
  • Melanie
    Melanie K. Married on 10/21/2021

Amazing work

Lynsi was amazing! She made me feel like a queen on my big day. She was so sweet and easy to talk too. She helped ease my nerves for my big day. My girls and I loved our makeup! She did my makeup perfectly!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Leigh
    Leigh H. Married on 09/06/2021

Lynsi is amazing!

Lynsi was hands down amazing! She knew exactly what look I was going for and nailed it!! I showed her a picture of what I wanted for both hair & make up the day of my wedding (I skipped the trial since I traveled from out of town) and her work was even better than the pictures!!! I LOVE her work and if you’re looking to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day, Lynsi will make it happen for you!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 08/21/2021

Wonderful!!!

Lynsi was wonderful and so fun to talk to throughout our time getting ready :)
    I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day- I truly felt the best I ever have :’)
    I can’t recommend her enough!!!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn B. Married on 07/19/2021

Wonderful experience

Lynsi did my hair and make up as well as hair for my husbands sisters and make up for one as well. We all received major compliments and everything held up even in the rain! She was also very flexible to add a service at the last minute.
    April B. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Team!

I cannot recommend a better team. The wedding day is stressful but they made everything so easy. A lot of my bridesmaids did not know what they wanted to do with their hair or makeup but they crushed it. They knew exactly what to do and how to make us all feel beautiful. They were super friendly, very fun to be with, and kind. They were absolutely amazing and I highly recommend them! :)
    Amber M. Married on 06/16/2021

Super pleasant and professional

I had a sunrise ceremony and we got started at 330am! She was on time and ready to roll. My makeup and hair were flawless!!!! I traveled to NC from VA and was so unsure of hiring a vendor without any trials but Lynsi did not disappoint!
  • Heather
    Heather G. Married on 06/12/2021

Love love love!

Lynsi is seriously the best! She made me look and feel so beautiful the day of our wedding! Spray tan was on point too! Love it! Thank you Lynsi!
  • Michele
    Michele Married on 05/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lynsi is amazing!! She made me feel so beautiful in my day

Lynsi is an absolute delight! She was extremely responsive prior to the wedding and so flexible on the day of. Since I do not live in the area, I took a leap of faith because I did not have any time to do a trial run. In addition, I had no idea exactly what I wanted, I just asked Lynsi to make me look like myself “but pretty” and to make sure to style my hair in a manner that would look good for a 3 PM ceremony and sunset photos at 8. She did better than I could have dared hope and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough (she is also super friendly and fun to be around).
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 05/30/2021

Hair and makeup stronger than Mother Nature

Can’t recommend Lynsi and her staff at Southern Blush Beauty enough! Not only were they so kind and down to earth, but they made our hair and makeup inspo pics become reality. The hair styles were stunning, and more importantly durable in 15-20mph winds and the makeup was so beautiful and stayed put all night! Run, don’t walk to book them 🥰 Thank you!!
    Leah L. Married on 05/14/2021

Hair & makeup

Lynsi and Heather were great! I hired them to do makeup and hair for myself and my 5 bridesmaids and they efficient and had us ready in plenty of time. We all loved our looks and they were so nice and professional. Highly recommend!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 04/10/2021

My Hair and Makeup Lasted Through the Mist and Fog

Lynsi did my hair and makeup and the only word I can use to describe her work is wow. Our wedding was on a cold, foggy and misty day and my makeup looked flawless through it all. Lynsi was so kind and easy to work with. She was also extremely flexible when the weather did not agree with our original wedding plans. I can not recommend her enough.
  • Gina
    Gina T. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My Hair/Makeup Held Up in 35mph Winds!!

Lynsi was so easy to work with and made me feel like a dream on my wedding day! For my trial, I didn't really have a "vision," but showed her a few pictures I liked, and she ran with it! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, even after 1.5 hours of pictures on the beach in 35mph+ winds on our wedding day! I thought for sure I would have mascara running down my face or have to touch up my hair, but everything was flawless!

I had 7 bridesmaids, and 2 flower girls, and Lynsi brought 2 other stylists to help make the process run smoothly and get us all done on time. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, especially the included lashes (bonus)!! I booked the Bridal Package, which included a spray tan. Lynsi came to my house 2 days before the wedding to do my tan, and it was the perfect shade! She was so nice, easy to talk to, and made me look and feel beautiful for my big day! I would highly recommend Southern Blush Beauty for any event! Thank you, Lynsi!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor W. Married on 08/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Her!! She is fantastic!!

I wish I lived closer to the outer banks so Lynsi could do my hair, makeup, and spray tan all the time! She was phenomenal! For one, I had never had a spray tan before but it is a part of the bridal package I decided on. I was so worried I would turn out orange but Lynsi kept reassuring me that it would turn out great and it sure did!! People just kept raving and complementing me on how amazing my tan was! Second, I am not a hair or makeup kind of girl so all I told Lynsi was "I want to be beachy" and she made it happen, even better than I could have ever imagined. I have never felt so confident and beautiful as the day of my wedding and that is all thanks to Lynsi's talent! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and she even did my mother's hair the day of. My mother has never had her hair professionally styled and was almost in tears with how much she loved it. Lynsi's talent speaks for itself but her bubbly personality eased all my stresses the day of the wedding and I just truly enjoyed hanging out with her. Definitely hire her for your wedding!!
    Hannah Married on 11/30/2019

Wedding Day Makeup!

Lynsi did an amazing job taking care of my make up and my bridal party’s make up! My make lasted all day and night! I recommend her for your big day 😍😍
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, flexible and professional!

Lynsi was great! She made my hair dreams come true, and even exceeded them! My makeup didn’t budge all night and looked great through a few tearful moments. I also got a spray tan and it gave me a nice, natural-looking glow!
    Jade A. Married on 10/13/2019

Make-up with Ease

She was so easy to work with. Wedding days are quite hectic and she was ready for us whenever it worked into the chaos.
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 09/15/2019

Fabulous!!

They did an amazing job with our hair and makeup for my wedding! I couldn’t have been happier! They were on time and even got us done a bit before schedule. I’m super happy with how everything turned out. I would 100% use them again!
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful!

Lynsi and her team were great to work with. She listened to what I wanted and my makeup came out amazing!! I was nervous about having someone do my makeup for the first time, but she made it look natural and it did not feel heavy at all. Lynsi was so sweet, and you can tell she loves her job! I am so happy I decided to choose southern blush beauty! I highly recommend Lynsi!
  • Demi
    Demi S. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding hair and make up

Lynsi and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They showed up on time and were able to accommodate and accomplish the hairstyles I had in mind for me and my bridesmaids! She did fantastic hair and make up and the compliments kept rolling in!! I would def use her again!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia R. Married on 05/18/2019

Great to work with!

Lynsi was great to work with, from start to finish! She listened to what I wanted and made me feel amazing for my wedding! Even my brother commented on how good my makeup looked, and he has never brought that subject up before!
    Highly recommend! Thanks so much :)
    Rachel Married on 04/19/2019

Felt like a rockstar!

I took a chance on Southern Blush for my wedding and I am so glad I did! Lynsi and Heidi did an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom. They listened carefully to what each of us wanted and executed it flawlessly! We were able to relax and enjoy mimosas, while they took time to pamper each of us. It was a crazy windy day, but you'd never know looking at our pictures - our hair and lashes stayed put! I've never felt more gorgeous, I wish I could hire you ladies every day!
    Heather Married on 03/30/2019

Sarah is the greatest!

Hiring Sarah was the greatest decision we made! She was so easy to work with, always available and there for any support. Not only is she super talented with hair, she has the right people to do the hair and to add to her talent, she has an eye for wedding décor and flowers.

Also, my husband and I jumped in the lake, fully dressed and the make up was PERFECT afterwards! So it definitely last - I posted a picture so you could see what it looked like afterwards.

I knew when we met to do the trial, that she was special. She was great at her job but so easy to talk too and definitely shows that Southern Hospitality.

I couldn't thank her enough for all she did for us on our day! Forever will be grateful!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 03/30/2019

Makeup Artist

She is awesome. So sweet, great personality. She really enjoys what she does and does an excellent job.
illustration stars