Sound Event DJs & Lighting

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We have availability for 2022 & 2023

We have various options available to meet (in person, phone, zoom,skype or facetime).

We would love to connect with you!

Sound Event DJs, Lighting & Photo Booth is a wedding entertainment company based in Sunrise, Florida. Providing you with professional DJ/MC services, music entertainment, professional lighting, and state-of-the-art photo booths for weddings and other special events. The Sound Event DJ team will keep guests entertained throughout the wedding celebration with their wide repertoire of music genres, covering all styles of Music (Top 40, Classics, Christian, club, country, electronic, hip-hop, indie, and more). From beginning to end, Jorge and Monica ensures every event comes out perfect. With over 1,000 weddings under their belts, and multiple consequetive couples choice awards, Sound Event DJs & Lighting can personalize the music and style towards each couple’s vision of a perfect wedding reception.

Sound Event DJs & Lighting enriches your wedding celebration with high-quality equipment such as:

• DJ/MC
  • Lighting (monogram, pin-spot, up-lighting & more)
  • Photo Booth
  • 360 Booth
  • Ceremony, Cocktail & Reception Sound (mics, Speakers,music)
  • Live Musicians (ceremony, cocktail & reception)
  • Cold Sparks

• Interactive wedding planner
  • Liability insurance
  • Master of ceremony

Areas Covered

South Florida: includes Miami, Palm Beach, Broward, and the Keys area.

Plus we are open to cover the World! Performed weddings in a few different states in the US and even in Greece!

Sound Event DJs

"Your Day, Your Way"

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Robyn W. Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have been any more perfect...

I cannot say enough about Sound Events and especially Eddy the DJ!! Almost a week later people are still telling us how our daughter's wedding was one of the best they had ever attended! Eddy was Absolutely Amazing!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica P. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing services

We used Sound Event DJs for our wedding and used their DJ, photo booth, and up-lighting services. Monica helped answer all my questions before booking. She even sent me pictures and videos of the venue we were using to see their work with past clients and even FaceTimed me while she was at our venue to see their set up live! This really helped me make the decision to book with them since I am a very visual person and appreciated the extra mile Monica went to make sure I had no questions left unanswered. During the planning process Monica was always easy to get in touch with and answer any questions I had. She even helped with last minute additions I requested like adding a guest book for the photobooth and editing some songs for the reception. On the day of our wedding both Monica and Jorge and their assistants were great! Everyone loved the photo booth, the up-lights really helped set the mood, and the DJ played great songs to keep us dancing all night long. While we did have a long list of “must play” songs, Jorge did not play all of them but I think this is because he was trying to keep people on the dance floor and keep the vibe up so he went with some of his own selections which worked out great! We also had a gobo light and personalized picture print outs from the photo booth which Monica was very patient with showing me the many different options for each. I highly recommend Sound Event DJ for your wedding! They helped us have an amazing wedding and party!
  • illustration stars

93 photos · 01/06/2019
  • Itay & Angelica
    103 photos · 10/07/2018

Flawless Events Fla Flawless Events Fla Wedding Planners

I've worked with Jorge for a long time whenever I needed uplighting and DJ services for my clients. Recently he was hired to DJ one of my bride's wedding and I can't thank him enough. This bride was very particular about music and was so selective about a DJ. I referred her to Sound Event DJs and she said it was the best decision she made. He was responsive, professional and just a pleasure to work with. Not to mention the day of her wedding he kept the dancefloor packed which is ultimately what my bride wanted. Speaking from a wedding planner's perspective you'd want to put your trust into Sound Event DJs- you can't go wrong.

Saint Jude Ministries Saint Jude Ministries Wedding Officiants

Music to keep you moving all night long! They do a great job at getting to know each couple and truly personalizing each component of the event.

Domino Arts Photography Domino Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked with Sound Events DJs, this past weekend for Amy & Stephen's Wedding at the Mandarin Oriental Miami. They are true professionals, it was a pleasure to work with them and they definitely know how to keep a dance floor packed. We look forward to more events together!

1580 Corporate Parkway Suite 130 Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33323
305-423-9470
Location of (Sound Event DJs & Lighting)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding