Sound Event DJs & Lighting Reviews

Sound Event DJs & Lighting 2
Sound Event DJs & Lighting 3
  • Dalavanh

Dalavanh Liemthong 路 Married on 12/14/2019

The best DJ for your wedding.

This is the best Vendor ever!! Monica and Jorge are super awesome and nice. The wedding was so fun everyone can鈥檛 stop talking on how the up lights was so beautiful and the led photo booth was so cool!!! All my guests old and young dance all night. The DJ choices of musics was excellent and also there鈥檚 an online site where you can also coordinate your choice of songs. All guests kept telling me this was a fun wedding. We definitely recommended to everyone. If you want to have a Lit 馃敟 wedding they鈥檙e the vendor you need to booked.

Sound Event DJs & Lighting 4
    Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Professionalism at its best!

Monica and Jorge are not only so sweet and approachable - they are professional and know how to take your direction and throw an amazing wedding! Although the night flashed by for me, I've heard from everyone who attended my wedding how beautiful the lighting was, how awesome my photo booth was, and how they danced all night! I got exactly what I wanted for my wedding - it was a dream come true. Thank you guys!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Krista 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Jorge recently provided services for our wedding and he was amazing! He paid great attention to our wish list and was on queue with all of our guest's requests and activities. He not only kept our guests on the dance floor all night but he provided great ceremony music- went great with our beach/island theme.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you very much Krista, We appreciate you taking the time to Review us!
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 10/19/2019

The perfect party

One of the most important parts for me at our wedding was the DJ. I LOVE to dance, and I wanted everyone of my guest to celebrate by dancing with me. Jorge kept everyone on the dance floor at my outdoor wedding during 85 degree heat in 100% humidity. We were soaked in sweat and still putting our hands in the air all night. While Jorge knew exactly what I wanted to hear based on my entries on his online portal, he also knew exactly WHEN to play what song AND how long. All I had to do was show up and dance.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Lily Frusciante 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Amazing DJ service!

Cannot thank Monica and Rudy enough for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!!! From the very first time I contacted the company, I was treated promptly and with warmth and professionalism. My husband and I were able to sit down with Monica to go over our wedding details and to learn more about the company. She provided us with a quote during this first meeting and then we followed up with her to schedule the event. Everything was paid for through an online portal, which made it simple and easy. For the day of, we ended up having Rudy as our DJ, and he was amazing! He incorporated some playlists we had prepared, as we had the wedding at home, and it was much longer than most. And then he did a great job of playing other requested music from the company's online planning portal. He even had backup equipment and was able to quickly troubleshoot a microphone issue during the evening. I really could not recommend them more!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla 路 Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Experience!

Our wedding was the best party ever because of Jorge at Sound Event DJs! From day one, Monica and Jorge were professional, flexible, and are industry experts! They provided an online platform that was easy to use and provided me the tools to make sure nothing was missed during the planning! They went above and beyond just being a vendor for us. Our original venue cancelled our wedding, and Jorge and Monica were there helping me find a new venue, providing me venue contact information, and checking in with me throughout my planning journey! On the day of everything went PERFECTLY- Jorge and Monica made sure every detail was thought of with the lighting, photo booth, and set up. Jorge is extremely talented in making your special occasion the best party. One thing that stood out when I looking around taking in the moment and both Monica and Jorge make eye contact with me and gave me a thumbs up- is was the best feeling that they are keeping an eye on EVERYTHING! You must book your next event with Sound Event DJs- their entire team is amazing and recommend them without ANY hesitation!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Aleman 路 Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Super Team

Where do I even begin ? Monica and Jorge provided the ultimate care and service for my wedding day throughout every step of the process. From the initial appointment all the way to the final exit. They understood the vision that my husband and o wanted and executed perfectly ! They were able to provide not just amazing music but a wonderful photo booth as well. I am truly so grateful for this team and 5 stars is not enough for what they do. Thank you so much for being amazing !!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lesley Goldkamp 路 Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic!!! Monica and Jorge are Amazing!!! They are kind and helpful. They care about you and your special event.

From the very beginning, Monica was super friendly, helpful and communicative. I was planning our wedding from a out of state and every time I would reach out I got a response immediately. They made the planning so smooth and easy. As for Jorge our DJ, he is the best!!! Jorge is such a kind person and you can tell he genuinely loves what he does. He did such an awesome job dj鈥檌ng our wedding! We just love Monica and Jorge at SoundEventsdj!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan 路 Married on 03/28/2019

Definitely a Great Experience with Sound Event DJ's

We hired Sound Event DJ's to provide services at our ceremony and reception on 03/28/2019. I worked primarily with Monica during the planning process. Monica was always responsive and made sure that everything was properly planned before the wedding day. She was also in charge of the photo booth (which came from the same company) on the day of the reception. The photo booth services were great and reasonably priced.

The DJ that provided the services during our ceremony was Jorge. He of course was on time and did a great job. I didn't get to work very closely with him, because his services were mainly conducted before I arrived at the ceremony. However, I do know that he is the owner and did everything to specifications.

The DJ that provided the services during our reception was Shamar. Shamar was absolutely excellent in every way. I was able to work closely with him. I spoke to him a few days before the wedding, and he delivered on everything we discussed and more. He was full of energy and went by the book on our requests and provided excellent music choices in the areas where we gave open choice to the DJ.

I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Ryan you were such a pleasure to work with, we appreciate your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Carly 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Super professional and easy to work with.

Really easy to communicate with. I knew everything would go smoothly with them which it did.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you Carly you were amazing to work with, thank you for taking the time to review us. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Cathryn 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Best dj company!

Rudy & his wife Bessy were a complete blessing! They were super helpful with some of the hiccups that ended up happening with another vender & they definitely kept the party rolling with all the awesome music & kept the guest entertained! Not to mention super accommodating to still have the cocktail hour outside since the outside ceremony ended up getting rained out! Highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rudy and Bessy appreciate your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Monica Antonatos
  • Rita

Rita Sherman 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Flexible, Friendly & Great Service!

I am so pleased with my decision to work with Sound Event DJs! From the beginning, they were super easy to work with and incredibly friendly. They took in all the details and requests we had (which were a lot!) and always with a smile on their faces! The music was FANTASTIC - Jorge always kept our guests moving and did exactly what we had asked! I also highly recommend the photo booth - it was a huge hit! I would absolutely recommend Sound Event DJs for any event!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Micole 路 Married on 10/06/2018

The Sound Events team was AMAZING. They read the room, catered to guests, and got everyone dancing at different portions of the night! The photo booth was an incredible add on. The photos came out amazing and everyone had a blast. If you're in the south Florida area, there's no other DJ you should consider.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Leanna Rodriguez 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Exceeded our expectations!

Monica and Jorge from Sound Event from incredible! From day 1, the communication was excellent. After we shared our vision for the music, we knew they would deliver exactly what we envisioned. They truly exceeded our expectations and had everyone dancing all night! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/16/2018

If you don鈥檛 have sound events as your dj then your wedding is surely missing out! THEY WERE BEYOND AMAZING! The dance floor was packed all of the time and Jorge knew the songs to play to keep the people there! We could not have asked for more! Thank you thank you thank you Jorge and Monica!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Lindsay 路 Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot rave enough about Sound Event DJs. From start to finish they were professional and so enthusiastic about my wedding day. Jorge was the DJ and played exactly what me and my guests wanted to hear. The party was nonstop, and several people told me they have never been to a wedding where they were on the dance floor the entire time. I wish I could post a video!! Monica & Antoinnette were in charge of the photo booth and they brought many fun props, and made the decor very modern to match the theme of my wedding. 5 stars all the way you will not regret hiring them for any of your events!!

Sound Event DJs & Lighting 5
    Sound Event DJs & Lighting 6
    Sent on 05/16/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

We had a blast working you wedding, thank you for choosing Sound Event DJs, we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Celivia143

Olivia 路 Married on 04/29/2018

Wow!!! Excellent job. Very responsive and did exactly what we wanted. Great job of planning with great website to make it easy to select music prior to wedding. We were able to call and speak with someone if we needed anything and on the day of our wedding George did an excellent job.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

You both deserve this day, thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.

Rob 路 Married on 04/28/2018

From the first point of contact to the actual wedding: everything went smoothly. Both Monica and Jorg are very kind people, took the time to talk things through and were very flexible in adjusting times. At the wedding itself they kept the party going. There wasn't a single moment with an empty dancefloor. Great people, very professional and highly recommended if you want your guests to have a great time and dance until the last second!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you, you both were a pleasure to work for. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together! It was an honor to be able to share this moment with you.

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/24/2018

Jorge and Monica were an absolute dream to work with. Jorge is an amazing artist, and I say artist because to be a DJ of his caliber is truly an art! He understood what our vision was for our wedding, as far as music and overall vibe of our wedding and totally delivered! I would recommend Sound Event DJ's to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or any event. We cannot thank you enough for helping to make our wedding amazing!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

We are honored you chose us to be a part of your special day. Thank you!

Sindy 路 event on: 03/16/2018

Jorge and Monica met with us to go every detail for our daughter's quinceanera party. They were both great and very professional. Everyone LOVED the music!!! Jorge got the crowd going and off their feet and on to the dance floor. Our daughter, family and friends had a great time. He arrived and setup on time, was very attentive to the guest and their request and even handed out our party balloons and party foam glow sticks. I would recommend him to everyone, you won't regret it. I am sure you will love his service as much as we did. THANK YOU Jorge for making our daughter's 15th birthday such a fun and amazing night!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Paula 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Jorge and Monica are absolutely amazing!! :)

Sent on 03/24/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you! We are honored we were able to be a part of your special day!

Melissa 路 Married on 01/27/2018

I love Jorge and his team at Sound Events. My wedding day was the liveliest and most fun celebration thanks to his hard work and dedication to making sure that the music was perfect at every moment. From his online planning tools to his Skype meetings, he made working through our big day and our lighting /sound planning so easy! He gave me options and suggestions to ensure that I could choose whatever I wanted for music and lighting for my big day. Additionally, when little hiccups occurred or the order of the bridal party entrances changed on the day of the wedding, he was easily able to adapt and deliver a perfect introduction. During the reception, he read the crowd perfectly, took requests from guests, and also made sure that every song we asked for got to be played. Everyone was so happy and having so much fun. He also knew exactly when to step in or make announcements and when to be in the background or behind the booth. He is truly great at what he does, and I loved working with him. I had a blast, and so did all of my guests. I highly recommend this wonderful team!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sound Event DJs & Lighting's reply:

Thank you! It was an honor to be a part of such a special moment. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Sheri 路 Married on 12/23/2017

Sound Event DJ's (Monica, Antoinette, Jorge, and especially MATT), were absolutely amazing and the epitome of excellence! They were incredibly professional, responsive, and tailored my event to my every specification and I was a picky bride! I felt that I was in the best hands immediately and it kept that same pace all the way till after the final song was played! My expectations were completely exceeded and I would highly recommend them without any hesitation and would definitely use them again for future events. Matt, who did the actual event, was absolutely PERFECT! He saw my vision and made it a reality. His attention to detail and responsiveness to the crowd and timing was impeccable! Thank you so very much to the entire team for making me one happy bride!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 12/22/2017

What can I say about Jorge... Since my first Skype call with him (as I live in NY) I knew I was in the BEST hands for our wedding.. He listened to each request for our variety and love of so many styles of music, offered suggestions on key songs and even helped me do something special for my wedding to honor my Dad on my wedding day.. He is such a wonderful and lovely soul! He was not only talented and kept everyone dancing all night to so many fun styles of music ranging from merengue, 80's, dance, etc but did it with the BIGGEST smile on his face. It took me SO long to choose a DJ as music is my life and passion and I wanted to ensure who we chose knew how to blend music perfectly (a pet peeve of mine when I experience DJ's that can't) and Jorge was without a Doubt the BEST!
    I will be forever grateful for what he did for me in ensuring that my Video tribute to my Hero, My father, who's birthday was at midnight on my wedding night and who couldn't be present at my wedding was showcased and it just made the end of our wedding so special. THANK YOU JORGE!!! EVERYONE who is planning a wedding should hire you!

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • Itai

Itai 路 Married on 12/10/2017

Not only a great DJ, but a great MC and great guy to work with

We had the wonderful pleasure of having Shamar DJ our wedding . Shamar did a great job acquiring and playing all the songs we requested (in 3 different languages). He was easy to work with and ended up guiding us through everything we should do since we were inexperienced. He asked all the right questions and because of that our day went smoothly. He arrived in a timely manner and was dressed very appropriately. There is nothing bad that I could say about Shamar. I am very pleased with his work and I know our guests enjoyed him just as much as we did :)

Sent on 10/15/2018