About Sophia Bella

An onsite hair & makeup studio focused on bridal perfection and lasting impressions

Sophia Bella Bridal is a team of the most dedicated hairstylists & makeup artists in Chicagoland. Current on all bridal styles & trends, our tight-knit beauty team offers the best in onsite bridal artistry! Send us a message and we'll quickly reply with all the information you need to make this important decision. We are actively booking into 2018!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natural Makeup (3)
Hair Trial (2)
On-Site Hair (2)
Contour Makeup (2)

I found Sophia via Wedding Wire (and I highly recommend the site - because when I booked, Wedding Wire sent me a gift card for booking through their site). She emailed back and forth with me to answer all of my questions, and was always very friendly and helpful! We scheduled a trial at her house, and then hair and makeup on the day of my courthouse wedding for just me. She was professional, a pleasure to work with, and very knowledgeable about her craft. I do not often concern myself with hair and makeup, so I do not know much about either. But, Sophia helped me to create a look that I loved, and to match my dress, using just a few questions and a Pinterest board. I especially love that she started the process by asking what made me feel the most beautiful. I highly recommend Sophia Bella Bridal to anyone who is looking for on-site wedding hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I originally found Sophia Bella Bridal on a local wedding Facebook group and I'm so glad I did! Her professionalism and attentiveness was something I deeply appreciated, as I was a busy bride planning my entire wedding. Her communication and email response time were so quick and she was so organized & helpful. Sophia welcomed me into her home for 2 make-up trials, and her hairstylist Natalie did the same. You can tell in their work and attention to detail that this is what they were born to do. My hair & make-up lasted all night long, even through all the sweaty dancing! I am beyond happy with my results. I would highly recommend Sophia Bella Bridal!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sophia Bella Pricing

Brow/Lash Tinting
Maximum Group Size
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sophia Bella Bridal is my go-to Hair and Make-up team for my brides and styled shoots. Her team is professional and are extremely passionate about beauty! The work speaks for itself! Incredible and flawless!

Events

Chicago, IL 60642   See On Map
630-880-1192 (phone)
Sophia Bella is a wedding hair & makeup team from Woodridge, Il. servicing weddings throughout the local area, including All of Chicagoland, surrounding suburbs, and parts of Indiana and Wisconsin. Sophia Bella is a professional bridal beauty team that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry since 2015 specializing in onsite bridal hair & makeup.