Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Sophia Bella

Multi. Stylists (1)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Sophia and her team are amazing and ultra professional! Sophia herself did my makeup for my wedding and her team member Jayme did my hair. Together they were the ultimate duo! I was so happy with how everything turned out, I felt so beautiful and radiant on my big day and I know my bridesmaids were really happy with their services as well. Sophia was very communicative throughout the entire process and was always quick to reply with whatever questions I had. Both she and Jayme traveled to me on the big day, and set up shop in the house which made things so simple and effortless. You will be in good hands with Sophia or any member of her team for your hair and makeup needs!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Sophia Bella’s services for my NYE wedding and they delivered! Brianne, Jayme, and Anna did an amazing job on our hair and make-up. Thy were professional, timely, and just fun to work with. Highly recommend them for your next glam squad!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Despina, 12/31/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I found Sophia via Wedding Wire (and I highly recommend the site - because when I booked, Wedding Wire sent me a gift card for booking through their site). She emailed back and forth with me to answer all of my questions, and was always very friendly and helpful! We scheduled a trial at her house, and then hair and makeup on the day of my courthouse wedding for just me. She was professional, a pleasure to work with, and very knowledgeable about her craft. I do not often concern myself with hair and makeup, so I do not know much about either. But, Sophia helped me to create a look that I loved, and to match my dress, using just a few questions and a Pinterest board. I especially love that she started the process by asking what made me feel the most beautiful. I highly recommend Sophia Bella Bridal to anyone who is looking for on-site wedding hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling