Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

25 Reviews for Sophia Bella

Multi. Stylists (2)
Licensed (2)
Textured Styling (2)
Blowouts (1)

Sophia was AMAZING! From the very first email to the last text message- she was phenomenal! She responded quickly and she was so accommodating with every request. I have never seen such fabulous work completed by a makeup artist. She was honest, fun, and she understood my very complicated/detailed vision without effort. She turned me into the bride I have always dreamed of being. I am forever grateful for everything she did for me and my wedding party!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Sophia and her team are amazing and ultra professional! Sophia herself did my makeup for my wedding and her team member Jayme did my hair. Together they were the ultimate duo! I was so happy with how everything turned out, I felt so beautiful and radiant on my big day and I know my bridesmaids were really happy with their services as well. Sophia was very communicative throughout the entire process and was always quick to reply with whatever questions I had. Both she and Jayme traveled to me on the big day, and set up shop in the house which made things so simple and effortless. You will be in good hands with Sophia or any member of her team for your hair and makeup needs!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Sophia Bella’s services for my NYE wedding and they delivered! Brianne, Jayme, and Anna did an amazing job on our hair and make-up. Thy were professional, timely, and just fun to work with. Highly recommend them for your next glam squad!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Despina, 12/31/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists