47-193 iuiu street, Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number

About Something New

Something New is a full service wedding & event planning company. Our event specialists help you plan, customize, and execute all of our clients’ visions. Whether its a wedding, social gathering or corporate event, we offer sophistication, elegance and modern flare. We take your vision and transform it into unforgettable moments.

We take the time to get to know our clients and build a relationship, so your dream day will become a shared reality. We will give you the expertise and undivided attention to turn your event into the most memorable day of your life.

Something New creates unique and memorable moments through creative and thorough planning and execution of their wedding, social gathering or corporate events. We look forward to working with you and bringing your vision to life!

Follow Something New on

jos7000 xl 1

9 Reviews for Something New

• Mallory

Mallory · Married on 03/03/2017

We had a fantastic experience using Something New for our Day-Of Coordination for our recent wedding at Kualoa Ranch. Charelle was fun to work with, organized, easy to communicate with and a wealth of knowledge for every question I had in the lead-up to the wedding. She met with us the week before the wedding and also ran our rehearsal for our bridal party the day before the wedding, which helped everyone feel confident for the ceremony the next day.

The wedding day itself went by flawlessly -- Charelle and her assistant Jillian did a great job managing all the vendors and we were able to stick to the timeline without any delays. Having the two of them there coordinating everything definitely helped me stay calm and enjoy the wedding day instead of worrying about things. We received so many compliments from our guests on what a smooth day it was, resulting in an amazing wedding everyone enjoyed. Initially I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator but my husband and I think it was one of the best decisions we made! Thank you Something New for doing an incredible job and making sure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Annie · Married on 09/17/2016

Hiring Something New to coordinate my wedding was one of the best decisions I ever made. I had then do day of coordination services for me and they went above and beyond to make my wedding wonderful. Charelle is just wonderful. She was always calm and sweet and professional. I was trying to stay within a budget and she was so helpful in coming up with suggestions to help with that while keeping everything tasteful and beautiful. It was so great to having someone making sure everything was all set for the big day and also making sure we had all the details figured out that we hadn't thought of. Ola was there during the day of my wedding and reception and she made sure everything ran smoothly that day. Many of our guests commented that this was the best wedding they had ever been to and I think Something New was vital to that. I am so grateful for their help on this important day of ours!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Emily · Married on 09/15/2016

Something New planned our wedding in September 2016 at Kualoa Ranch, Oahu. It was the best money we spent on our entire wedding! Charelle and Jillian have tremendous experience and provided the best guidance. Their focus on details, organization, schedule, and communication made our day perfect, as well as far less stressful. They have the best connections and recommended only the top tier and best value vendors for our wedding. I felt that Charelle and Jillian went above and beyond on each piece of our wedding celebration. They even helped with some events we wanted to plan on the days leading up to the event. Both Charelle and Jillian are lovely, kind, smart, easy-going, and positive people, which really helped during the high stress planning and event. Our guests have said it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended, wedding of the century! This is in large part because of Something New.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Award

Something New FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,275.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 47-193 iuiu street Kaneohe, 96744 See on map
    Location of (Something New)