PO BOX 3350, Nantucket, MA 02584 Map · Phone number

About Soiree Floral

Soirée floral is a floral and event design studio providing stunning environments and unusual arrangements for weddings, social occasions and corporate events. We are exclusively an event design studio by choice, often handling only one event per week. We understand your event should be an expression of you, and our meticulous attention to detail is given to every occasion.

Our design team will work with you to create and pull together all those little details from the tablescape to the overall look and feel of your event to make it uniquely your own. We have many props that can be utilized to enhance any look. The owner and creative director, Dawn Kelly, studied at Parsons and works closely with each client to create a personally tailored affair.

Layering colors, textures, and various materials to bring a "'wow" factor to every event is what we do best. Each client is important to us and receives our undivided attention. The best part of every new venture is that we get to meet new people, and turn their ideas into something tangible and unforgettable.

Call us to see how we can help you achieve your dream wedding or social event of the season. Our creative minds are waiting!

Cheers!

Soiree floral logo 300dpi

7 Reviews for Soiree Floral

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Dawn Kelly has a gift.

My mom, ever the skeptic of everything, wondered whether Dawn was “more than we needed” in a florist. She, perhaps, imagined the simplicity of a Main Street mom-and-pop florist who would put together some nice tabletop arrangements and be on their merry way. It’s true, Dawn Kelly is so much more than that (although I would argue not necessarily cost-wise). And, yes, you need her! I fancy myself an artist of sorts (don’t we all?). Dawn was patient and BRILLIANT at interpreting the nonsense that spewed from my mouth about Dutch Masters and English gardens (seriously who am I and why did someone even want to marry me?). She not only developed beautiful concepts based on my ideas and helped shape my thoughts into a true VISION, she did so in an organized, straightforward fashion with pricing that ended up being extraordinarily accurate. No surprises in the end; just stunningly perfect flowers and decor. She truly designs decor for your event that goes beyond flowers down to tabletop details like taper candles, unique and eclectic vases, etc. She looks to be economical for you when it makes sense and works well. For example, she suggested we repurpose our aisle arrangements from the church on the tables during our cocktail hour. Her details — like corsages and boutonnières — were unique and helped to better define our wedding and set it apart from the rest. She is a key reason our wedding captured elements of who we really are, and she delivered above and beyond, all for what we felt was reasonably pricing. If you are hosting a wedding or major event on Nantucket, I could not recommend Dawn more highly.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Beth · Married on 03/21/2015

Our wedding venue (The Nantucket Hotel & Resort) had Soiree Floral on its list of preferred vendors. Once I visited Soiree's website and communicated with Dawn, I knew this was the florist to use on Nantucket. Dawn took my ideas and translated them into beautiful arrangements from the bouquet to the dinner tables and the cake topper. I loved the individual sprigs of rosemary that were used with the place settings. Soiree Floral blended vintage and classic in its floral design, which was exactly what I wanted. Dawn also helped me find a place to donate the flowers after the wedding - the senior center on the island. I hope the beautiful flowers made all those wonderful residents smile!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2012

Dawn from Soiree Floral was absolutely AMAZING! She did beautiful work and gave us exactly what we asked for and what was promised. We had a vision of white in mind with specific flowers and she delivered just that. She is also very good at staying within reason of your budget and being honest when something sounds too expensive based on original conversations. Her work truly made the ceremony and the receptional hall look exceptional! I would without a doubt recommend her services to others!

Sent on 06/20/2012

• Ruth Drennan Cakes Wedding Cakes

I've done several events with Dawn and her work is so beautiful! Any bride would be lucky to have Dawn work her magic for them!

• PO BOX 3350 Nantucket, 02584 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Soiree Floral)