Social Flair Prints

San Dimas, CA View map

Social Flair Prints specializes in stylish and elegant printed stationery designs for special events, occasions, holidays, and business. Our designs range from birth announcements to business cards, and everything in between. We offer a wide variety of ready-made designs that are sure to coordinate perfectly with your event! We also provide custom design services for something truly different and unique.

- Favor Stickers
- Candy Labels
- Address Labels
- Digital Monograms
- DIY Printables

We can create any stationery design to fit your needs! Visit our online Etsy boutique to choose your designs. We ship nationwide and internationally.

For inquiries or more information send an email to socialflairprints@yahoo.com

Amanda Married on 03/05/2011
    I LOVE the favor tags that Lani made for me. They were even better than I expected. I can't wait to order more from her. She was extremely responsive, worked to design the perfect product and makes a great quality product. I would highly recommend her products. Thanks again, Lani!
    Lydia Married on 10/09/2010
    She was great...every thing we needed she was quick to respond and very attentive to our needs! She did a monogram for my daughter's wedding so that we could make tags for our welcome bags for the out of town guests and we also used the monogram for thank you cards. She then made us stickers to put on our clear chinese boxes for our sweet table. We also used the stickers for a celophane bag that we used for the reception that included a color book and crayons for the kids. I have already referred her to another bride! Will definitely use her for other things in the future!
    Lauren Married on 09/19/2010
    LZ Designs was quick to respond to my custom request and more than willing to fulfill it. The stickers for my favors turned out beautiful, exactly what I wanted. Everyone thought they were very elegant!

Deals

Social Flair Prints 1
Discount
Receive 20% off your entire order. Use Code: WWNSP2011

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Weddings by LZ Designs to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

San Dimas, 91773
Location of (Social Flair Prints)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding