San Dimas, CA 91773 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Social Flair Prints

Social Flair Prints specializes in stylish and elegant printed stationery designs for special events, occasions, holidays, and business. Our designs range from birth announcements to business cards, and everything in between. We offer a wide variety of ready-made designs that are sure to coordinate perfectly with your event! We also provide custom design services for something truly different and unique.

- Favor Stickers
- Candy Labels
- Address Labels
- Digital Monograms
- DIY Printables

We can create any stationery design to fit your needs! Visit our online Etsy boutique to choose your designs. We ship nationwide and internationally.

For inquiries or more information send an email to socialflairprints@yahoo.com

Follow Social Flair Prints on

4 Reviews for Social Flair Prints

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2011

I LOVE the favor tags that Lani made for me. They were even better than I expected. I can't wait to order more from her. She was extremely responsive, worked to design the perfect product and makes a great quality product. I would highly recommend her products. Thanks again, Lani!

Lydia · Married on 10/09/2010

She was great...every thing we needed she was quick to respond and very attentive to our needs! She did a monogram for my daughter's wedding so that we could make tags for our welcome bags for the out of town guests and we also used the monogram for thank you cards. She then made us stickers to put on our clear chinese boxes for our sweet table. We also used the stickers for a celophane bag that we used for the reception that included a color book and crayons for the kids. I have already referred her to another bride! Will definitely use her for other things in the future!

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2010

LZ Designs was quick to respond to my custom request and more than willing to fulfill it. The stickers for my favors turned out beautiful, exactly what I wanted. Everyone thought they were very elegant!

Social Flair Prints FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Social Flair Prints 1
    Wedding Wire Network Special
    Receive 20% off your entire order. Use Code: WWNSP2011

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Weddings by LZ Designs to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• San Dimas, CA 91773 See on map