Small Miami Weddings

Miami, FL View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

Welcome to the “Simple Weddings” philosophy. Simple weddings are beautiful, intimate, timeless, real, honest, and authentic. No fluff, just beauty, tranquility, and love and that is what Small Miami Weddings is all about.

We started in the wedding industry over 20 years ago and now have staff that is among the most talented and with 75 years of experience combined, one of the best in the business. Our focus is not only the design aspect of your event but on everything we can do to fulfill your vision. We are a team of notaries, photographers, designers, floral designers, and rental vendors who are completely focused and dedicated on your event.

The packages we create are for intimate weddings, elopements, civil ceremonies, commitment ceremonies, and vow renewal to name a few. We can accommodate many locations all over South Florida, including: Miami Beach Weddings, Ft. Lauderdale Beach Weddings, Key Biscayne Weddings, South Beach Weddings, North Beach, Ft. Lauderdale Beach, Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon, Dania Beach, Hollywood Beach Weddings, Marco Island Weddings, Naples Weddings, Ft. Myers Weddings , Dania Beach Weddings, Hollywood Beach Weddings, Key Largo Weddings, and more! Our packages are for 2-50 people.

Being the premier source of small Miami weddings, we have had the opportunity to work in South Florida’s most unique venues: the Biltmore Hotel, the Fontainebleau hotel, the Eden Roc Hotel, the Savoy Hotel, South Beach Botanical Gardens, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Fairchild Tropical Gardens, Venetian Pool, the Acqualina Resort, Grove Isle, the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne and South Beach, the Grand Bay Resort, the W hotel on Miami Beach, the Palms Hotel, the Lowes South Beach, and more.

Throughout the Florida Keys we have had the opportunity to work at the Cheeca Lodge, Little Palm Island, Tranquility Bay, Casa Marina Resort, Reach Resort, Hemingway House, the Southernmost Hotel, Southernmost Collection Beach, Smathers Beach, Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, Key West Tropical Forest & Gardens, Key West Golf Club, East Martello Museum & Gardens, Audubon House, Harry Truman Museum Old Town Manner, Heritage House Museum, Oldest House Museum & Gardens Key West Lighthouse, The Westin Resort, Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Hyatt Key West Resort, Parrot Key Resort, Doubletree Grand Key Resort, and more.

Our Services Include:

• Fully Customizable Wedding Packages
  • Packages For All Budgets
  • Wedding, vow renewal, and commitment ceremonies
  • Pre and Post Cruise Beach Weddings
  • Elopement Ceremonies and much more.

Please call is toll free at 1-888-909-0553 or write us here. We look forward to working with you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$595

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Liam Married on 05/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have dreamed to have had our wedding come together so beautifully.

When viewing their portfolio it was enjoyable to have the various options from different venues, professional floral arrangements, hairstyles, and makeup to help put together our dream wedding. Their attentiveness when reviewing our selections and telling our story within the script is where the dream became reality as everything was meticulously crafted. It showed within the script that they encompassed our relationship into this story, and was presented by our officiant Gen who was well dressed matching the whole wedding attire, and well spoken for all to hear clearly. Our professional photographer Ozzy showed up early and even helped in ensuring our special moment was made and captured. Under his coordination it made the process a walk in in the park, he made us laugh a lot and we were able to get in a ton of poses and photos in multiple spots around the the venue within the allotted time***I will be adding his professional photos once available to this post*** All the staff involved in making this day truly magical showed up early as they said they would and they delivered. I couldn’t recommend enough for anyone looking to get married in the Miami area to go through Small Miami Weddings.
    Mariah M. Married on 05/14/2022

We love smallMiamiweddings

Where to even start with smallMiamiweddings. Gen, Melissa and their team turned what felt like the most intimidating process to plan a wedding, into such an easy and stress free one. My wife and I could not be more happier with them. They turned our dreams into reality and executed every single detail with such love and dedication. We cannot thank you guys enough for taking the stress off of planning a wedding. Because of you all we were able to have such a beautiful wedding that was beautifully executed. I highly recommend booking smallMiamiweddings if you are looking to have a small intimate wedding. Their complete team here is amazing!!! THANK YOU GUYS
    Jimarie R. Married on 03/01/2022

Wedding of my dreams!

If I can give Small Miami Weddings more than 5 starts, I would. They literally planned my wedding in roughly a month and it was more than what I expected. I wanted something small and as stress free as possible. They went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come to life. They took care of everything! Melissa and Jen were truly AMAZING. Always available when I needed them, very responsive to emails and calls. Kate did my hair and make - she was the sweetest, I told her what I wanted and she made it happened. Izzy was our photographer and he was awesome. Very professional, made us feel comfortable and took beautiful pictures. I was worried about the picture but the minute we started taking the pictures, I realized I had nothing to worry about. You can tell, he knows what he is doing. I just received the pictures and I am in love with all of them. If you are considering booking SMW do it! You can thank me later.
  • illustration stars

40 photos · 10/08/2021
  • Alexandra & Felix
    36 photos · 06/30/2021

247 SW 8th St #65 Miami, FL, 33130
Location of (Small Miami Weddings)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding