Small Miami Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Marc
    Marc B. Married on 09/09/2022

Amazing professional people

Wow. With covid took us 2 years but what a company. Pure professional and such wonderful people. Made everything so straight forward even on the day and could not find any fault. So happy that I used this company as has to be the best wedding company in the USA.
    All I can say in summing up is they made our day so special and a superb company
  • Kirsty
    Kirsty D. Married on 09/01/2022

The perfect day

what an amazing day we had with SMW. Melissa, Gen and team are flawless in their delivery and service. The information and contact provided before the service was amazing and a really fair price. The day itself was really stress free and we had an amazing time with Melissa and Gen and out photos arrived really quickly. If you are looking for a small getaway to Miami and fancy an intimate and relaxed day i would say don't hesitate to book with SMW
  • Louise
    Louise M. Married on 08/30/2022

5 star service

We used small Miami wedding for our wedding elopement. From the very first phone call we received from Gen everything was just so easy and stress free. Being from Scotland we thought we might have a bit of a task organising a wedding so far away but Melissa and Gen made sure they helped and guided us every step of the way.

Ozzy the photographer was fabulous, made us feel so relaxed and got some great photos.

Aimee who SMW arranged to come to my hotel done a fabulous job of my hair and make up. This lady is very talented to just turn up and work her magic without meeting you beforehand.

We can’t thank small Miami weddings enough for making our day so special and stress free. I would 100% recommend them.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Liam Married on 05/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have dreamed to have had our wedding come together so beautifully.

When viewing their portfolio it was enjoyable to have the various options from different venues, professional floral arrangements, hairstyles, and makeup to help put together our dream wedding. Their attentiveness when reviewing our selections and telling our story within the script is where the dream became reality as everything was meticulously crafted. It showed within the script that they encompassed our relationship into this story, and was presented by our officiant Gen who was well dressed matching the whole wedding attire, and well spoken for all to hear clearly. Our professional photographer Ozzy showed up early and even helped in ensuring our special moment was made and captured. Under his coordination it made the process a walk in in the park, he made us laugh a lot and we were able to get in a ton of poses and photos in multiple spots around the the venue within the allotted time***I will be adding his professional photos once available to this post*** All the staff involved in making this day truly magical showed up early as they said they would and they delivered. I couldn’t recommend enough for anyone looking to get married in the Miami area to go through Small Miami Weddings.
    Mariah M. Married on 05/14/2022

We love smallMiamiweddings

Where to even start with smallMiamiweddings. Gen, Melissa and their team turned what felt like the most intimidating process to plan a wedding, into such an easy and stress free one. My wife and I could not be more happier with them. They turned our dreams into reality and executed every single detail with such love and dedication. We cannot thank you guys enough for taking the stress off of planning a wedding. Because of you all we were able to have such a beautiful wedding that was beautifully executed. I highly recommend booking smallMiamiweddings if you are looking to have a small intimate wedding. Their complete team here is amazing!!! THANK YOU GUYS
    Jimarie R. Married on 03/01/2022

Wedding of my dreams!

If I can give Small Miami Weddings more than 5 starts, I would. They literally planned my wedding in roughly a month and it was more than what I expected. I wanted something small and as stress free as possible. They went above and beyond to make my dream wedding come to life. They took care of everything! Melissa and Jen were truly AMAZING. Always available when I needed them, very responsive to emails and calls. Kate did my hair and make - she was the sweetest, I told her what I wanted and she made it happened. Izzy was our photographer and he was awesome. Very professional, made us feel comfortable and took beautiful pictures. I was worried about the picture but the minute we started taking the pictures, I realized I had nothing to worry about. You can tell, he knows what he is doing. I just received the pictures and I am in love with all of them. If you are considering booking SMW do it! You can thank me later.
    Dahlia Married on 11/11/2021

Elopement of 2

We choose to get married with less than a months notice coming from NYC to Miami Beach. We reached out to Small Miami Weddings for our desired date, & it was available. I spoke with Melissa, & she was very friendly on the phone, & I liked her vibe, so we choose them. On the day of our sunrise wedding; we all showed up on time at 6:35am, & Melissa & Ozzy (photographer) were also very friendly & professional. Would definitely recommend them. Oh and my bouquet was exactly what I wanted.
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 10/24/2021

What a dream.

From the get-go, our overriding philosophy has been we just want to show up, do the thing, and celebrate. That was our vision for the original 150-person event we had to postpone, and that was our vision for our 2020 elopement. Melissa and Gen made that possible.

Having them identify a location for us, arrive with gorgeous flowers, infusing the morning with their spirits of generosity and joy, made it an experience we will never forget. The icing on the cake was our doughnuts and sparkling refreshments.

From things to (safely) do in Miami and places to check out, they were our experts both before and after our elopement. They were so welcoming and friendly, and we were delighted with the experience.

And then we got our photos. Our photos have this dream-like, ethereal quality which completely blew us away. Melissa and Gen made it so even though we weren’t able to have the event we had envisioned, our elopement was a dream. And for that, we will forever be grateful to them and Small Miami Weddings.
    Jessica B. Married on 09/03/2021

Hollywood beach wedding

Melissa and Gen were amazing! The flowers were beautiful and makeup and hair was amazing also! Def recommend!!
    Juan Married on 08/04/2021

Just perfect!

I can't be happier with the services I got from Small Miami Weddings, they have a perfect professional team who make your special day just perfect! thank you so much to everyone who works inside small Miami weddings for the excellent service and performance! keep going on with such a good job!
    Juan Married on 08/04/2021

Just perfect!

Megan Married on 06/18/2021

5-star-highly recommend

Highly recommended!! We had SMW plan our ceremony in June 2021, on the beach in Crandon Park and it was beautiful! Melissa and Gen were our coordinators and officiant, and was so kind, friendly, professional and organized. Everything went well, seamlessly and beautifully. The music, flowers, decor and chairs were picturesque and our guests remarked on the beauty of the location. My family loved our sand ceremony, which was included with our package. Melissa worked with us to create an intimate, romantic, family-oriented and fun ceremony. Her attention to detail was top-notch and we really appreciate her help in every step. I would recommend SMW for anyone looking for a small, romantic wedding in Miami.
    Monica Z. Married on 06/03/2021

Professional team

Mellissa and Gen were truly amazing organizing all the details for our wedding at Vizcaya. They were responsive, attentive to all details, perfect choice for a stress free wedding. Highly recommended!
  • Otto
    Otto B. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience from start to finish!

We were able to have an amazing ceremony after a lot of uncertainty with our planning. We are not from Florida and travel was difficult but they made everything really easy even when my fiancé and I had never seen any venues or products before the wedding day. The week before the wedding, the ceremony location we wanted opened up to a higher guest count and Melissa immediately got on it and delivered in every way. Everything they did was beautiful and all of their suggestions for other vendors were amazing as well.
    Trisha F. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing to work with!!

Amazing to work with. They took care of everything! I would highly recommend them!
    Brittany F. Married on 03/25/2021

Miami Elopement March 2021

Melissa and the rest of the team at Small Miami Weddings made our wedding day perfect in every way! The team was very professional and answered lots of questions over multiple phone calls very patiently and efficiently prior to us actually booking. Small Miami Weddings saved us a ton of money (over $1,200.00) by letting us know of a loop hole where we could have our ceremony at one location and still obtain a photo permit for another location to get the photos we wanted in the venue we wanted without the hefty price tag. Our officiant Melissa was a delight and in our pre wedding call she made sure she had every detail down to make our ceremony perfect and it definitely was perfect on the actual day. I loved my hair and make up artist that was provided with our package and we loved our photographer as well. Our wedding day was an absolute dream and Small Miami Weddings gave us wonderful memories to cherish always.
  • Yara
    Yara E. Married on 03/12/2021

Great experience

We had such a great experience with Small Miami Weddings! Everyone was kind, professional, attentive, and easy to work with. They provided anything and everything we needed although we chose to keep it simple.
    When it came down to the photos they made us feel comfortable and we had a blast! We highly recommend, thank you guys!
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 02/12/2021

Fantastic!!

Everyone was so professional, and kind!! The staff was amazing. They were very prompt about answering any questions, and they were very helpful through the whole process. The flowers were gorgeous. Photography was amazing. They helped make a very important moment in our lives so intimate, and perfect. I would highly recommend them!!
    Dalia S. Married on 07/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent From Start to Finish!

My husband and I always envisioned having an intimate wedding and celebrating our special day with only family and our closest friends. A google search led me to Small Miami Weddings and as soon as I saw the beautiful pictures on their website, I knew that they were the perfect fit for us. From start to finish the team at Small Miami Weddings were nothing short of outstanding. Throughout the planning process they always responded to my emails either the same day or the day after, answered all of my million and one questions, and worked with me on any concern. We had the great pleasure of first meeting Gen when she took our amazing engagement pictures. She is an excellent photographer and such a kind person, she immediately made us feel comfortable. Our wedding truly could not have been more perfect. From the set up, to the flower arrangements, the wonderful guitar player, our mimosa station which our guests loved, and our beautiful, beautiful pictures. The team at Small Miami Weddings went above and beyond and they will always have our highest recommendation. Thank you so much Gen, Melissa, and Lety for making our dream wedding come true.
    Jamie C. Married on 02/16/2020

AMAZING Elopement Service

Oh my goodness!! I cannot rave enough about Small Miami Weddings. When it came to my wedding day it was raining, but they still accommodated is, reassured me as a nervous bride, started the ceremony early, and got beautiful shots of the whole thing! The pictures, service and comfort level were all a 10/10. When I first met this team, I felt like I had my friends coordinating my service in the most professional setting. Really well done! Very happy with choosing this team! Cannot thank you guys enough for conducting our wedding day in the way you did! We cannot wait to see pictures!
    Erica C. Married on 01/21/2020

So Special

Thank you to small Miami Weddings for making our elopement so special and super easy!! It was beautiful, simple, and perfect!! I could not have asked for any better!! Thanks again for making our special day one to remember!!
    Sarah Married on 01/11/2020

Most beautiful ceremony

I selected SMW for our wedding ceremony because of their great responsiveness and flexibility and I am soooo glad I did. Compared to two other vendors, they were significantly more caring and professional. We had a beach terrace ceremony in a resort on Jan 11 and I cannot say enough good thing about our officiant. She was very sweet and helped calming me down when I was nervous before walking down the aisle, then she delivered the MOST BEAUTIFUL ceremony, the script was so great, romantic and meaningful and the delivery was just fantastic! Our guests were telling us afterwards how beautiful she delivered the ceremony. She made it all about us (me and my husband) and as I was saying "I do" I felt like there is only 3 of us although we were in front of 50 guests. I am forever thankful to SMW for the best moment of my life.
  • Nicola
    Nicola C. Married on 01/07/2020

Incredible elopement package

Wow! Paradise! What a location for our beautiful beach wedding. We couldn’t have been any happier with our location, absolutely stunning. As we hadn’t visited Miami before, we were reliant on Gen and Melissa’s opinions on the best locations.
    We couldn’t have chosen a better place to have our special day, Key Biscayne. Gen and Melissa planned and organised our wedding at very very short notice, over the Christmas and New Year period. They are absolute stars and such lovely, friendly people. They couldn’t have put us more at ease and it was like meeting old friends at the beach. We can’t express enough how fab these ladies are, we had read the reviews about their service and everything was as wonderful as could be and more. Thank you so very much, we are so so happy Xxxxxx

• User4929593 2+ years ago

Dream Wedding

We can't say enough about the people at Small Miami Weddings especially Gen and Melissa! They made the process easy and stress free down to every detail and question we had asked. We had about 20 or so people and everything was perfect especially the venue! The big day went so smoothly with their help and they made us all feel welcome and comfortable. The ceremony itself is officiated by Melissa who does an excellent job! We had so many questions leading up to our day and they not only answered quickly but they gave us recommendations if they couldn't provide what was needed. Our day is now over and they are still being helpful! If you want as little stress as possible and an intimate wedding you HAVE to hire them!! Trust me, you won't be disappointed...in fact you will be beyond happy and thankful you did. We had many compliments about the ceremony and venue and it's because of Gen and Melissa! Thank you again for making our dream wedding come true! We can't wait to see the pictures :)
    Alexis & Steve
    Mary A. Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everyone I have worked with at SMW has been exceptional! They were quick to respond with any and all questions and they were so easy to work with. We had a huge 200+ wedding planned in December and last minute decided to elope. We found SMW online and they made our wedding spectacular!
illustration stars