Cristi G Events

Miami, Florida View map

Cristi G Events is a full-service wedding and event planning studio based in South Florida specializing in delivering a flawless experience with exceptional attention to detail. What really sets Cristi G Events apart, is our exceptional customer service and creating an above and beyond experience. I continue to grow because of our amazing clients and their referrals. I can't wait to connect with you and start planning your dream day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Galiana
    Galiana G. Married on 03/05/2022

The Perfect Experience

Cristy is the definition of the perfect wedding planner. Starting from day one, she listened to me and my crazy ideas, understood my vision, and helped curate the perfect vendor list in order to make my dream wedding come to life. Her organization, professionalism, and kindness separate her from the rest. My wedding day was everything and more and I owe it all to her and her fabulous team! They were with us from the start of the day and and were making sure we stuck to our timeline. "A Cristy G bride will NEVER make it down the aisle late"-Cristy. (She really means that when she says it.) Anything that was needed, Cristy and her team were there to make sure it was resolved in a matter of minutes (maybe even seconds). If I could do this all over again, I would run right back to her without a doubt. If you're looking for a planner that you can trust and rely on, choose her!! I promise you won't regret it!
  • Nathalie
    Nathalie Married on 11/27/2021

Cristi G is the reason our day was perfect

Cristi G is the reason our wedding was seamless. Her and her team were on top of every little detail, if there were hiccups on our big day we never found out and that's exactly what we were looking for in a wedding planner. Cristi and her team made me feel so at ease and made sure all our requests were met, I would recommend Cristi G to every bride and groom!
    Merritt S. Married on 03/02/2021

Phenomenal Planner You Can Rely On

Cristi and her team are absolutely phenomenal. Leading up to the wedding she made sure that all of the details, large and small, were taken care of. But on the wedding day is where her and her team really shined. It rained the day of the wedding, we had to change everything around, from ceremony decor to where dinner was served and where we had our first dance. But the wedding still ran smoothly and flawlessly. Nobody knew that the set up was different than planned which means Cristi and her team really pivoted and made sure the event was still beautiful regardless. I couldn't have done it without her! I would recommend Cristi and her team to anyone getting married. You can rely on her and trust her judgement for a worry free day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Miami, Florida, 33299
7862004808
Location of (Cristi G Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding