On WeddingWire since 2016

Cristi G Events is a full-service wedding and event planning studio based in South Florida specializing in delivering a flawless experience with exceptional attention to detail. What really sets Cristi G Events apart, is our exceptional customer service and creating an above and beyond experience. I continue to grow because of our amazing clients and their referrals. I can’t wait to connect with you and start planning your dream day!

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Cristi and her team at Cristi G Events are highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their wedding planning services. They are praised for their flexibility, attention to detail, professionalism, and organizational skills. Reviewers appreciate the stress-free planning process and the seamless execution of their weddings. Cristi's expertise, guidance, and vendor recommendations are commended, making the experience enjoyable for couples. Overall, customers highly recommend Cristi G Events for their exceptional wedding planning services.

Review summary

Powered by AI

K
Kendra W. Sent on 02/23/2024

A++ Wedding Planner

Cristi is incredible. She has a strong attention to detail, respects your vision and process, makes recommendations for excellent vendors as needed, and executes with ease. We had our wedding of 140 people at Historic Walton House, which required a lot of outside vendor coordination (we ended with 20+ vendors). She far surpassed our expectations for organizing all of the vendors both pre wedding and day of. We honestly could not have coordinated all of the vendors without her. With her strong attention to detail, our wedding vision truly came to life. We had a pretty unique design/style that we were aiming for and after discussing the vision, Cristi was able to easily identify our needs with vendors who would represent the design best. On the day of, she was able to make executive decisions on the design components without involving me and every decision she made was perfect. Cristi also played a strong role in managing our expectations throughout the process, and helped my parents and I make decisions with our interests in mind but also considering the realities of wedding day coordination and her past experiences. The day of went so smoothly; her team was super attentive to our needs and was able to pivot as needed. I would trust her team with my life! We ended up using her for 6 months of pre-wedding service with day of coordination and do not regret our decision whatsoever. Honestly I can't really put into words all that she does; just know she is a wedding wizard. I can promise that your wedding will be in extremely good hands with Cristi and her team!!
M
Monica Sent on 02/06/2024

Outstanding wedding planning service

Cristi was vital to our wedding planning experience. We could not have pulled off a wedding for 250 people in Miami without her. Her flexibility, attention to detail, and professionalism is unmatched.
Hannah
Hannah R. Sent on 05/23/2024

Cristi is your person!

This review is waaaaay overdue, but Cristi was an absolute lifesaver throughout my wedding planning journey. She had this incredible knack for making everything feel so personal and thoughtful. From the get-go, she was all about those little details that make a big difference. Plus, she was always on top of everything when it came to arranging meetings and making sure I was always in the loop with my vendors. Cristi was also super helpful in guiding me through all my DIY wants for the wedding, and always supported me when I had new ideas. Her talent for layout and design is unmatched. I cannot put into words how beautiful she transformed my husband's backyard into the most stunning and thoughtful wedding venue.

January 2024....the weather was all over the place! But Cristi? She was my weather whisperer. She helped me navigate through all the uncertainties with such grace and reassurance. Whenever I was on the fence about something, she was right there, gently nudging me in the right direction. We ended up opting for a tent in the front yard and everyone sang praises about how beautiful it was!

Come the morning of the big day, I was surprisingly calm, all thanks to Cristi and her amazing team. They were like wedding superheroes, making sure everything ran like clockwork. And when it came to finding vendors that fit both my vision and my budget…Cristi nailed it! She connected me with some seriously talented people who made my backyard wedding dreams a reality. From florals, to DJ, to catering, candles, valet, bathrooms, tents, rentals and MORE.

In the end, it was like a fairytale unfolding right before my eyes. I owe it all to Cristi and her team for making it happen. I will always recommend her to anyone I know because she will always be in your corner, rooting for you, and reminding you that it's YOUR day. There is not another person who can do the job like Cristi.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours