Miami, FL 33299 Map · Phone number

About Cristi G Events

Cristi G Events is a full-service wedding and event planning studio based in South Florida specializing in delivering a flawless experience with exceptional attention to detail. What really sets Cristi G Events apart, is our exceptional customer service and creating an above and beyond experience. I continue to grow because of our amazing clients and their referrals. I can’t wait to connect with you and start planning your dream day!

Follow Cristi G Events on

Other couples have also viewed

ae8dc7a3313089a9 1524058572 e4783dc768150e7f 1524058571370 2 Maddie Will 427
ae8dc7a3313089a9 1524058572 e4783dc768150e7f 1524058571370 2 Maddie Will 427

35 Reviews for Cristi G Events

Merritt S. · Married on 03/02/2021

Phenomenal Planner You Can Rely On

Cristi and her team are absolutely phenomenal. Leading up to the wedding she made sure that all of the details, large and small, were taken care of. But on the wedding day is where her and her team really shined. It rained the day of the wedding, we had to change everything around, from ceremony decor to where dinner was served and where we had our first dance. But the wedding still ran smoothly and flawlessly. Nobody knew that the set up was different than planned which means Cristi and her team really pivoted and made sure the event was still beautiful regardless. I couldn't have done it without her! I would recommend Cristi and her team to anyone getting married. You can rely on her and trust her judgement for a worry free day.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Carolina

Carolina D. · Married on 11/25/2020

Amazing, supportive & helpful team

My fiance, family and I had just begun re-planning our wedding due to Covid. Under the stress of wedding planning plus the added stress of the virus, Cristi was always optimistic and ensured our dreams would come true. Her and her team stayed consistent and supportive throughout the entire process. From every small detail to large detail, Cristi made sure I was on task and helped me through EVERY step of the way. Cristi made sure we were able to try appetizers as we got ready for our portraits and even changed my earrings at the end of the night. No detail goes unnoticed with Cristi.She even was able to point out a a flaw on my bustle for the dress that we were able to fix before the big day- her very helpful idea to practice bustling it before hand.
    I also was an out of town bride, and when I was in town, Cristi dedicated HOURS to do venue walk throughs and came to my parent's house to walk through the entire day. Cristi has a special gift for detail which made our day flawless. TRULY. The week before the wedding we had to navigate changes, and Cristi in her planning made sure we can tackle each change with calm. Cristi is connected to great vendors and was even able to make my last-minute dreams come true- such as adding cold sparklers for the first dance. Cristi kept me focused and calm and her team made every moment happen. Honestly, we could not have asked for a better planner or team. She even drove my brother home at the end of the night when he did not fit in the uber. I mean, come on. Full service.

Sent on 12/03/2020

Maggie P. · Married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful Wedding!

CristiG is wonderful. Our daughter's wedding day was magical from start to finish. Cristi is professional, kind and her experience helps to make everything run smoothly. We are very pleased and grateful to Cristi and her team. She is an asset to any event!

Sent on 12/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cristi G Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami, Florida, 33299 See on map
    7862004808 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cristi G Events)