Cristi G Events Reviews

34 | Miami, FL

34 Reviews for Cristi G Events

Merritt Smail · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Phenomenal Planner You Can Rely On

Cristi and her team are absolutely phenomenal. Leading up to the wedding she made sure that all of the details, large and small, were taken care of. But on the wedding day is where her and her team really shined. It rained the day of the wedding, we had to change everything around, from ceremony decor to where dinner was served and where we had our first dance. But the wedding still ran smoothly and flawlessly. Nobody knew that the set up was different than planned which means Cristi and her team really pivoted and made sure the event was still beautiful regardless. I couldn't have done it without her! I would recommend Cristi and her team to anyone getting married. You can rely on her and trust her judgement for a worry free day.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Maggie Perez · Married on 03/01/2020

Wonderful Wedding!

CristiG is wonderful. Our daughter's wedding day was magical from start to finish. Cristi is professional, kind and her experience helps to make everything run smoothly. We are very pleased and grateful to Cristi and her team. She is an asset to any event!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Romana · Married on 11/10/2019

Great professional for a flawless wedding execution

We hired Cristina as our wedding day coordinator and worked with her on a special package in order to receive planning guidance and vendors references. After our first meeting with her we knew we had found the perfect professional! Cristina is a master of logistics and having worked at our venue several times, she knew exactly how to guide us throughout our planning process. Without her, we may have made some very bad decisions! To execute a wedding so flawlessly takes serious skills and she definitely has them all. Our big went without a hitch, everything flowed so smoothly, it was incredible. Our guests had a blast and til this day they are raving about what an amazing time they had. I know for a fact that their experience could have been different would it not have been for Cristina’s guidance and experience. She’s well known and respected in the industry for how professional she is, and we can definitely attest to that. She helped us put together an amazing wedding team and we are forever thankful for her in making our wedding such a perfect day! We strongly recommend her to any couples out there!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lynn Murray · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Wedding

My experience with Cristi G events was nothing short of exceptional. We had an incrrdibly tight budget, and Cristi did all that she could to keep us in line with our budget by providing vendors that were in budget without sacrificing the look and feel that we were going for.
    She was incredibly professional and executed our vision flawlessly. She was able to coordinate with all vendors and didnt let us worry about any mishaps that happened just before the ceremony.
    Incredibly impressed with her service and her professional team!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Ana Portela · Married on 02/09/2019

Great Experience!

Cristy and her staff were amazing! Everything went well without a hitch! Also, very helpful with suggestions before the wedding.
    Very professional, very detailed, highly recommend

Sent on 02/26/2019

Rosell · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

Cristi is excellent! She is responsive and professional. I was able to sit back and enjoy my wedding because I knew Cristi was behind the scenes ensuring that my vision would be brought to life.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Lujain · Married on 12/08/2018

An amazing and talented planner!

Cristi was exceptional! She was organized, patient, efficient, and executed our wedding exactly how we had imagined. We had a mixed culture wedding (arabic/hispanic) and she had great ideas to incorporate in the wedding plus helped us execute our own ideas (with a DIY hora loca, cigar bar, a traditional Kuwaiti Yalwa, incorporating cuban food, etc)s We had a partial planning contract, and she was available readily for meetings and was extremely prepared and organized through out. She had great vendor recommendations that fit our vision. She orchestrated many behind the scene events eg checking insurance of vendors, phone calls, contract reviewing etc and always kept us in the loop. She gave us her time, never rushed meetings and even came to pick up wedding items before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything seemlessly! She had a wonderful team to help her too. It goes without saying that I highly recommend Cristi to anyone planning a wedding without hesitation! We wish her all the success with future planning.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome experience

What can I say, the CristiG Events team was amazing. Everyone was organized, professional, and efficient. They executed every need with perfection. They never seemed overwhelmed with any obstacle thrown their way and they were very responsive and accommodating with our schedules. The team was easy to get in touch with and they were able to adapt to last minute surprises with ease. All of the vendors that were involved in the wedding always spoke highly of Cristyand her team, reminding us we were in good hands. The girls were great at keeping me calm in the high stress environment and even went out of their way to buy me socks for the sneakers I changed into at the reception. I highly recommend CristiG Events!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/18/2018

Cristi was awesome to work with, and professional from start to finish! When you're looking for a planner or coordinator the last thing you want to worry about is that they'll have everything under control - that should be their job. You don't have to worry about that with Cristi, and she will help you figure out problems as they approach and make sure your wedding is everything you dream of and runs smoothly. I wouldn't think twice about going with her :)

Sent on 03/21/2018

Carolyna · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even begin? Cristi went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams come to life. Every little detail was so beautifully executed and done with LOVE! Her assistants day-of Michelle and Monica were also so amazing with us. The overall experience was perfect. I have no words to express our gratitude. We love you!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

Cristi and her team were amazing and a dream! As the day of planner she was incredible but the time leading up to the wedding would have not been the same without her. She was always an email, text, or phone call away. She was also a part time therapist haha. If I was stressing over anything, she was quick to find a solution and resolve the problem. I was so relaxed the day of my wedding and enjoyed every moment of it. The day was seamless, perfect flow, nothing was out of place, simply flawless! Even post wedding, she met with us to return things she kept from the wedding. Cristi is so professional, punctual, PRECISE. I’d choose her again any day!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 01/27/2018

The wedding day coordinator was the perfect orchestrator of my day. She was organized and punctual. The catering, photographer, and musicians were all synchronized by her with effortless precision and grace. She’s an expert in wedding logistics and my favorite thing about her is definitely the fact that she was ALWAYS available for me. She was around from the moment she dropped the bouquet off at my hotel in the morning of my wedding and didn’t leave the party until my husband and I left the venue. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/20/2018

allie · Married on 01/12/2018

Hiring Cristi G Events for partial planning was one of the best things we did for our wedding! I was impressed by her ability to focus on the details while zooming out to see the bigger picture. She is insanely organized, which instantly soothed my chaotic brain filled with to-do lists and research. My husband and I had been planning the wedding from Brooklyn where we live and Cristi made communicating electronically very easy. She always made time for us whether it was via email, phone call, or text. The vendors she recommended were great and we had the best team possible the day of. On that day we were able to relax and actually be present to absorb the beautiful event with our family and friends. This alone was priceless for us.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • vanessa

vanessa · Married on 01/06/2018

Cristi G Events is absolutely the best! I was referred to Cristi by a friend and I cant imagine going thru the process of planning and executing my wedding without her. She was always available, she is incredibly nice and professional and she really knows her stuff! One of the things I was most impressed by (and believe me, there were man!) is Cristi's attention to detail and her knowledge of little details that only someone with so much experience and expertise would know. The little things that a bride doesn't know to think about, that can make or break your big day, Cristi is on it! These are the things that make a wedding go from great to absolutely perfect. I felt calm and confident the morning of my big day and through out the party knowing Cristi had our back! Im so grateful I was able to work with Cristi and her team, they made the whole experience delightful, fun, relaxed and so memorable.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Monica · Married on 12/30/2017

Work with the Cristi G's team was one of the most amazing experiences. i was able to enjoy my sister wedding day, the team took care of everything. The team is professional, organized and a pleasure to work with. Anything that was asked of them they would make happen without a problem. I would recommend them to anyone and I cannot wait to work with them again. Thank you Cristi G for making my sister wedding come to life.

Jorge · Married on 12/30/2017

Working with Cristy was a pleasure. I HIGHLY recommend her. First of all, she understood her role as the person providing us with information about vendors to hire. She advised us, gave us her opinions on venues, photographers, videographers, caterers, etc. She worked to give us visibility into the potential costs all the way throughout.

Second, she stepped in willingly to maximize communication about everything going on was happening between the bride, mother-of-the-bride, me (father-of-the-bride), in-laws, etc.

Third, she understood the potential tension, places were mother / daughter issues could arise, times when her counseling would be needed. (There were plenty of these.) She used her experience anticipated things that could happen and overall made things easy for us.

The day of services could NOT be better. The entire CristiG team made us feel like we were guests at her event. Never once did I need to worry about anything. My job and that of my wife, daughter, son-in-law, everyone was to enjoy ourselves while she ran the show.

You cannot go wrong hiring CristiG Events. Cristy and her team knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

When I began searching for a wedding planner I had a list of the qualities and attributes I was looking for in the person I would work with. Being a dental student I had to take advantage of my time off to plan the wedding. Which meant that although I hired Cristi 16 months prior to, we really did everything in a matter of 3 scattered months. Cristi not only met the expectations I had set out for the planner I would hire, she exceeded them. She kept me organized and on track, she was easy to work with and made my vision her own to more easily make it a reality. When I arrived at my venue the day of the wedding I was in awe at how beautiful everything turned out, she executed the vision perfectly. All my friends and family warned me we wouldn't be able to eat on our wedding day, that was not the case at all, Cristi's timeline was so well timed and allowed for flexibility to sit down and enjoy our wedding meal with our family and friends. As you read this review your probably thinking "this sounds too good to be true" but it's really not. Cristi truly went above and beyond to make our wedding the best wedding I have ever attended. Even when I chose vendors she doesn't regularly work with or have established relationships with, she began building foundations with them, in those cases my father did the majority of the negotiations, but I know cristi will have that pull with them in the future. Thank you cristi for your hard work and dedication to my wedding day. Truly, we couldn't have done it without you. Our wedding was the most love filled and joyous day we could have ever asked for. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. Rachel and Danny

Sent on 11/26/2017

Tim and Flora · Married on 11/11/2017

Cristi G was the coordinator for our daughter’s wedding this past November. Post Hurricane Irma in Miami, in our backyard, with numerous vendors to plan around in addition to working through landscaping and tree contractors timelines, we were pretty sure something would go wrong. It not only went off “without a hitch” (at least none we heard about, thanks to her), it was a fantastic time. Cristi was not only responsive and empathetic to us, she was on top of every detail and every vendor’s responsibilities. She even arranged for some last minute items like additional bar back supplies, orchid hanging inside the tents and arranging for security and valet parking.

She made one of the most important days in our lives stress free and happy. You can not go wrong with Cristi G. Events.

Flora and Tim Harrington

Ellie · Married on 11/11/2017

Please read the photos. I was over the words allowed in my review but want to post this!

Cristi was incredible. She is a truly caring and detail-oriented oriented planner and friend who is on top of every single thing so that you don't have to be! She plans her wedding as though it were her own.

Kristine · Married on 03/04/2017

Thanks to Cristina, my husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day, knowing that all of the details were in her hands and being taken care of. During the planning process Cristina kept us up to date with our “to-dos”, helped us plan and organize details we never would have thought of, and most importantly was our source of information, advice and recommendations from an industry insider. Having planned countless weddings she was able to guide us in everything from vendor selections to table set-ups to décor ideas.

We were always able to call and talk with her regardless of the day or time and run ideas by her and get her opinion.

Cristina was amazing on our wedding day, keeping all of our vendors and our wedding party on track and on time. While my husband and I were getting ready and enjoying our wedding day Cristi was setting up our reception room, checking all the details of her list and making sure everything was turning out just the way we envisioned it. I can’t recommend Cristi G enough, thank you for an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Anthony · Married on 01/28/2017

Couldn't be happier with the outcome of our wedding. Cristina was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She is very professional and her attention to detail is second to none. Would recommend to anyone. She's the best!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Lorna · Married on 12/30/2016

I’m not the kind of girl that believes in fairy tales or had her wedding planned out since she was 7. I needed guidance, honesty and a friend to help me along the way. Cristi G. turned out to be more that. She was my fairy Godmother. She helped keep us focused, grounded and above all stress free. My only regret was not hiring her sooner. I tried doing it all alone but when I came to realize I needed help, Cristi was there every step of the way. She made herself available at all times of the day and night. She was responsive and patient. She helped us keep track of our budget and kept us on task. She really went above and beyond any of our expectations. I can't say enough about her professionalism, good spirited nature and approach with our families and vendors. She loves her job and you can tell! She made even the most delicate situations feel like a breeze. I would highly recommend her for any memorable event! Our day was magical thanks to Cristi G.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2016

I am beyond happy that I chose Cristi G Events to help me with the day-of logistics for my wedding. Cristi was so great at organizing all of the details and gathering as much information possible in order to ensure that all went smoothly on the day of our wedding! I could not have imagined having anybody else help on the wedding day. From the first time we spoke, she was so diligent and organized. She kept in touch those weeks leading up to the wedding which was a huge life saver! I always knew what was going on leading up to the wedding day thanks to her. The day of went better than I could have ever imagined thanks to Cristi. She is a true professional. She guided me every step of the way. Cristi made sure everything happened just as it was supposed to. If you're looking for the best of the best, Cristi G events is it!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Eva · Married on 06/18/2016

Cristina was the best investment I could have made while planning my wedding. Cristina was used for day of wedding planning, but that also included her guidance a few weeks out from the big day. Before Cristina, I had all the big items checked off my list, but she whipped me into shape because there was so many little things I hadn't thought of. Cristina made herself available to me whenever I needed her. She was so much fun to bring to vendor appointments while maintaining a high level of professionalism. I had not one worry the day of my wedding because I had full faith in Cristina. I HIGHLY recommend Cristi G Events to anyone who is looking for an amazing wedding planner!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/19/2016

Cristy assisted us throughout the planning process of our wedding and most importantly, day of. She met with us monthly to make sure we were checking off to dos from our list, she made day of floor plans and timeline, contacted all vendors for day of procedures, handled all the liability insurance needed for our venue, and so much more! Day of, we definitely felt at ease as she had everything under control. Just seeing her present that day and directing us as to what comes next helped us relax and enjoy the moment. Cristy we thank you and your team again for making our dreams come true and facilitating the steps to planning our special day.

Sent on 07/18/2016