5274 Watson St. NW, Washington, DC 20016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Small Dog Video

Small Dog Video is a boutique videography company covering live events (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate events) servicing Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. With 10 years of videography experience shooting live events in both North America and Europe, Small Dog Video is excited to cover your event and deliver a personalized story to capture your very best moments.

Follow Small Dog Video on

pic 7

• Videos 3

1 Reviews for Small Dog Video

• User7231167 · 1+ year ago

After getting engaged earlier this summer my fiancé and I had an engagement party. We knew we wanted to capture this night to remember it forever. I had been looking for a videographer for a while and found they were all too expensive or wouldn't work with me on such short notice. I was browsing the Internet and came across Small Dog Video. I called Craig the next day, he was really nice and willing to work with my budget and time limit. I called him a week before the event and he was willing to do it. He sent me a contract that same day. He arrived early at the venue and was very friendly. I got a full video as well as a "highlight" video. I got them about a month after the event, both were well done. Overall happy with my services!

Small Dog Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive