Hawthorne, CA 90250 Map · Phone number

About Sir Harrison Photography

PLEASE!

If you're interested in "OUR type of Photography" please email us directly through our site.

Our price range is $2,000. to $3,400.

If you know what type of package you are looking for- we will give you a direct quote online.

Please email us directly through our website for a response, we will not respond to "Leads"

provided by this site.

a253f47cfacdfea8 1220385685959 ww3
ww1

10 Reviews for Sir Harrison Photography

Delilah · Married on 03/03/2012

Sir Harrison is AMAZING! He has done about 5 wedding that I have been to including mine and ALL his pictures are fabulous! From the engagement shoot to the wedding day! He is professional, timely, and friendly! Love Sir Harrison!

Sent on 03/23/2012

tiffany · Married on 10/01/2011

Sir Harrison did such a wonderful job on our wedding day. One of my guests asked me who my photographer was because he was so friendly w/ all the guests. We enjoyed working w/ Sir Harrison very much. He also photographed my gf's wedding a few years back and I LOVED IT as well.

Sent on 10/15/2011

Ruby · Married on 09/30/2011

Sir Harrison was awesome!!! He took my engagement and wedding photos. He was so creative, quick, punctual, and funny. He got the most amazing shots. All my guest at my wedding were complementing how polite and awesome he was! I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Sir Harrison Photography FAQ

• Lightbox Digital Productions, Inc.
    Lightbox Digital Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

Since 2003, we have worked side by side with Sir Harrison and his team of talented photographers. Not only is it a pleasure to work with them, but having Sir Harrison and his team for an event has only enhanced our own video work.

• Hawthorne, 90250 See on map