Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA 93036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Sincerely Sini Photography

Sincerely Sini Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Santa Barbara, California. Owner Sini Choi is inspired by 1920s’ street photography, identity, and natural settings and she strives to incorporate these themes into her images. She portrays unforgettable and emotional moments through an array of styles. Through her photographic artwork, Sini connects with herself, as well as with those from different backgrounds as she documents their love. She will travel far and away to wherever your love story takes her, ensuring that each scene is captured with absolute precision.

All wedding collections at Sincerely Sini Photography are customizable and include up to 10 hours of coverage. These packages contain online photo galleries as well as professionally edited images. Additionally, Sini provides romantic engagement sessions. She is enthusiastic about discovering new places, welcoming couples to get in touch with her regarding their stateside and even out-of-country nuptials. Further photographic options and items include the following:

• A second photographer

Real Weddings 68 Photos

4 Reviews for Sincerely Sini Photography

Sunny Aguilar · Married on 08/22/2019

Sini is the best!

Where do we even begin about how amazing Sini is. We had booked her for our engagement shoot first. She invested so much time and effort into our shoot and of course, the results were so beautiful that we just knew there would be no better photographer than her for our wedding as well.

Even though there were several last minute changes to our wedding, Sini always accommodated to our needs. We ended up changing our venue to Santa Barbara Courthouse and she arrived at the venue early to find the best spots. Each photo turned out gorgeous and so intimate, it hardly even felt like a simple courthouse wedding. She even set aside extra time to change locations to take more pictures with different scenery.

She’s our go-to photographer for any event and we’ll soon be working with her again for our maternity shoot.

If you want a photographer who’ll go above and beyond to make sure your most special day is just that, she’s your girl.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Candice Min · Married on 07/09/2019

Wedding Photos that I dreamed of

I worked with Sini and David (assistant photographer) for my wedding and engagement photo shoot (4 hrs). For me, the most important thing in photos were having the right mood( it's EVERYTHING!!) and the colors. She was able to capture what I had wanted and they came out so beautiful. I love the photos so much. They truly captured my most important moments in perfect way.
    Sini is very hands on from the beginning. For our engagement photo session, I wanted to have it in a very nature-y field, and her recommended locations were spot on. I also trusted her for the best time for the lighting, and WOWW the photos are stunning. I LOVE it. My husband I are pose newb, but Sini let us know what poses to do and the best spot to be in, but we are also not limited to it.We had few emails back and forth about what specific poses or shots I wanted. She usually let us know what poses to do and the best spot to be in, but we are also not limited to it. We had few emails back and forth about what specific poses or shots I wanted.
    Really. Couldn't ask for more. we even had our after party in a dark/club lighting, and I was a bit worried about the lighting because of the limited light, but nope. The pictures look great!
    I loved the photo sessions I had with Sini, and would love to have her again for different occasions.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Sincerely Sini Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93036 See on map
    (805) 612-6720 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sincerely Sini Photography)