Simply Sweet Weddings

Package Price $525
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Simply Sweet Weddings

Simply Sweet Weddings with Alanna is a wedding planning company based in Cedar Park, Texas, and serving weddings throughout the Austin area. The company seeks to provide a stress-free, relaxing wedding planning experience, allowing you to enjoy every moment on your wedding day. The planner handles all the last-minute details, decorations, coordination and more. Wedding coordinator and expert planner, Alanna, will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding is executed flawlessly, with no detail overlooked.

Simply Sweet Weddings offers day-of coordination, which includes a consultation and coordination before the wedding day and on the day itself. All services start with an in-person consultation, and Alanna welcomes open and unlimited communication throughout the entire planning process. She will be the point of contact with your vendors for the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services include the following:

• Guest list

Simply Sweet Weddings 6
Simply Sweet Weddings 7
  • Victoria

Victoria Ibarra · Married on 01/05/2019

No need to look elsewhere - Hire Alanna!

We had the privilege of working with Alanna for our wedding and she exceeded every expectation we had. Not only was she incredibly receptive to every request we had, but she also went above and beyond to make sure we did not have to worry about anything. She coordinated with all the vendors, put us in contact with some amazing people, and the day felt effortless. Not once was I ever worried or stressed about anything because I knew Alanna had it under control. When I was originally looking for a wedding coordinator I was very worried I wouldn't find someone whom I could put all my trust and confidence in, but upon meeting Alanna I knew she was the right person for the job. With the help of her and her amazing team, our wedding was the best day of our lives. We cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Simply Sweet Weddings 14
    Simply Sweet Weddings 15
    Simply Sweet Weddings 16

Simply Sweet Weddings's reply:

it means so much to me to know that you and Garrett were able to relax and enjoy your day knowing i was there! it was such an honor to be part of your day, and I had such a blast hanging out with you guys! give me a call when you guys throw your 5 year anniversary party! ;)

Ryan Bradford · Married on 12/23/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator EVER!

Alanna is the best wedding coordinator EVER! She’s so hands on and deeply passionate about what she does! Not to mention a genuinely kind and caring individual. Her attention to detail is impeccable! We don’t know what we would have done without her! Every snag we hit in our planning process, she was right there to assist. On the day of our rehearsal dinner we went over our décor with her, and on our wedding day we let her do her thing. There was nothing out of place. We couldn’t have done it better ourselves! Even when our venue was doing the most, she continued to drive on with grace, poise, and professionalism. 5 stars!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Simply Sweet Weddings's reply:

i had the best time getting to know you 2 and helping you with such an incredible day, it was absolutely my pleasure!! thank you for trusting me with everything and i am thrilled to hear that you were happy with it all :) i wish you 2 nothing but love and happiness. congratulations

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 525.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Simply Sweet Wedding with Alanna. She is such a pleasure to work with and so wonderful at planning wonderful weddings.

• 1711 Warwick Way Cedar Park, TX, 78613 See on map