Simply Sweet Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$850 Package Price

Simply Sweet Weddings with Alanna is a wedding planning company based in Cedar Park, Texas, and serving weddings throughout the Austin area. The company seeks to provide a stress-free, relaxing wedding planning experience, allowing you to enjoy every moment on your wedding day. The planner handles all the last-minute details, decorations, coordination and more. Wedding coordinator and expert planner, Alanna, will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding is executed flawlessly, with no detail overlooked.

Simply Sweet Weddings offers day-of coordination, which includes a consultation and coordination before the wedding day and on the day itself. All services start with an in-person consultation, and Alanna welcomes open and unlimited communication throughout the entire planning process. She will be the point of contact with your vendors for the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services include the following:

• Guest list
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Bonnie
    Bonnie Getting married on 01/27/2024

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Alanna

If you are trying to plan a wedding without Alanna, you are really making things too hard for yourself. When I started planning, I didn’t think I needed a wedding planner or day-of coordinator. I thought I could do it all by myself. But as the big day got closer, so many little questions started to pile up, and I realized I needed a little help. That’s when I hired Alanna. This was, hands down, the best and most important decision I made while planning my wedding. From day one, Alanna took care of everything. She met with us multiple times before the wedding, answering all our little questions and creating a day-of timeline that would ensure everything ran smoothly. She got in contact with all our vendors to confirm details and answer their questions, and she even hooked us up with a vendor we thought we would never be able to afford! She conducted our rehearsal dinner, and even brought our suitcases to our hotel for us. Seriously, she does EVERYTHING. On the day of the wedding, Alanna was in full power mode. She picked up coolers and ice, and even offered to deliver breakfast to my bridesmaids and I. She got the entire venue decorated exactly as I had envisioned. She greeted vendors and made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. She cued the processional, set up all the tables for dinner, cut the cake, handed out tip money, and probably ten million other things that I don’t even know she did. Seriously, weeks after the wedding, I am still learning of little things that ALMOST went wrong at my wedding before Alanna saved the day. I wasn’t even aware of these things. Because I hired Alanna, I was able to float through my wedding day blissfully happy and relaxed. Alanna’s top priority was making sure I was not stressed out. It wasn’t until later that I learned how many little details she had to take care of that day. If you’re like me, and you’re thinking of doing everything by yourself, please stop and think about how many little issues will crop up on your wedding day. Do you want to be the one worrying about all of those? Or do you want to relax and enjoy the most beautiful day of your life while Alanna takes care of everything? Seriously, this woman does not charge enough and you should hire her before she becomes the most sought-after day-of coordinator in the country. She’s that good. My wedding day is now the happiest memory of my life, and I know that’s because Alanna was there to make everything perfect.

Simply Sweet Weddings's reply:

Bonnie!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany M. Married on 04/18/2022

She is the BEST!

I can't say enough great things about Alanna! We hired her to be our wedding coordinator while we were planning a destination wedding in Austin. We were stationed in Japan throughout the pandemic and she went above and beyond to help us and make sure we were comfortable with everything happening even from the other side of the world. We eventually had to cancel our wedding because we were not able to travel during the pandemic and when we did she was completely understanding and so helpful. Alanna is fun, professional, and an absolute joy to work with! I would recommend her services to everyone!
    Elle R. Married on 03/19/2022

Simply Sweet Weddings was the best decision we made for our wedding day

We met Alanna in October 2019 when she coordinated my now-husband's sister's wedding. We told her then that we were going to hire her when we got married and that's exactly what we did! We actually moved our initial wedding date so that Alanna could coordinate for us - that's how much we wanted to work with her. Alanna is incredibly responsive, supportive, kind, generous, and hilarious. Alanna listened to what we wanted, and helped us plan for the exact wedding we envisioned. We hired many people from her vendor suggestions and legit everyone we worked with through her was awesome. We had access to her calendar so we could schedule as many meetings as we wanted during our planning time and she always made sure we were prioritizing the right things at the right time. If we were having a bit of a panic (which definitely happens during wedding planning) she would respond via text/phone call almost immediately and help keep us sane and focused. We honestly had a fun time planning our wedding and we have Alanna to thank for that. On our wedding day, we were able to relax and have fun because we completely trusted that Alanna would take care of everything. I have been telling everyone I know who is either planning a wedding now, or will be in the future, to hire Alanna because you will be happy/satisfied/amazed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Jordan Flowers & Events Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

I love working with Simply Sweet Wedding with Alanna. She is such a pleasure to work with and so wonderful at planning wonderful weddings.

1711 Warwick Way Cedar Park, TX, 78613
512.876.7362
Location of (Simply Sweet Weddings)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding