Simply Sweet Weddings

Package Price $525
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Simply Sweet Weddings

Simply Sweet Weddings with Alanna is a wedding planning company based in Cedar Park, Texas, and serving weddings throughout the Austin area. The company seeks to provide a stress-free, relaxing wedding planning experience, allowing you to enjoy every moment on your wedding day. The planner handles all the last-minute details, decorations, coordination and more. Wedding coordinator and expert planner, Alanna, will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding is executed flawlessly, with no detail overlooked.

Simply Sweet Weddings offers day-of coordination, which includes a consultation and coordination before the wedding day and on the day itself. All services start with an in-person consultation, and Alanna welcomes open and unlimited communication throughout the entire planning process. She will be the point of contact with your vendors for the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception. Planning services include the following:

• Guest list

Simply Sweet Weddings 6
  • Janeen

Janeen Rae Quinene-Hurst · Married on 12/09/2018

Amazingly wonderful!!!

Alanna and Scott are an amazing team who have been there for my husband and I since day 1. We needed to change coordinators at the last minute and Alanna was gracious enough to take us on 4 weeks before our wedding day. There are not enough words to convey how extatic we are with their service.

Simply Sweet Weddings 7
    Simply Sweet Weddings 8
    Simply Sweet Weddings 9
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 11/10/2018

You'll Want Simply Sweet There on the Biggest Day of Your Life

Choosing my husband was the best decision involving my wedding, but choosing to work with Alanna at Simply Sweet Weddings was absolutely the next best decision I made. Thinking we would get a truly "day-of" experience, Alanna surpassed our expectations 1000 times over. She treated me like I was a good friend having a wedding: meeting with us, trekking to our venue when my parents came into town, organizing our rehearsal, and often checking in with me via text and sharing encouraging words with me when times were stressful.
    On the day of the wedding, I felt so confident knowing I had someone so organized and invested on my team. Things are bound to not quite go as planned, but Alanna and her team will make you feel prepared and comfortable improvising. When I felt like my bouquet wasn't quite right, Alanna stepped in to go find the extra blooms onsite I'd wanted to add and offered to pin them in. We'd hired two bartenders, one of which did not show up, and her assistant stepped in to help serve drinks all night! My mom told me afterward that she got so nervous seeing Alanna come her way, thinking something had gone wrong, only to have Alanna come ask her how she was doing and if she needed anything--instantly making her calm and feel tended to.
    When you meet Alanna you'll get what I'm talking about--she's caring, poised, organized, intelligent, friendly--someone you absolutely want at the helm of the biggest day of your life. I cannot recommend her enough--we've recommended her to all of our closest friends getting married.
    I'm honestly wanting to host another big event just to have her there to make it amazing.

Award

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 525.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jordan Flowers & Events
    Jordan Flowers & Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Simply Sweet Wedding with Alanna. She is such a pleasure to work with and so wonderful at planning wonderful weddings.

• 1711 Warwick Way Cedar Park, Texas, 78613 See on map