Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Sleek Designs

it all begins with a line and a circle

Welcome to Simply Sleek Designs! Your stop for luxury-modern-elegant invitation suites for any event – from your wedding to your birth announcements and corporate events. You want the impression your invitation makes on your guests to be one that embodies the theme, design quality and the complete aura of your upcoming event. Simply Sleek Designs is here to work with you to provide just that!

Simply Sleek Designs provides custom designed and customizable wedding and event invitation suites. This means you can have an invitation created uniquely just for you for your event, or you may choose from one of our many selections of high quality, pre-designed invitation suites and customize the text, colors and printing type to compliment to your event.

With a wide array of printing options that include foil printing (rose gold, silver, gold etc), letterpress printing, flat printing, and thermography, you are sure to find just what you need. Simply Sleek Designs uses a variety of luxurious high-quality cardstocks and papers that look beautiful and feel great to the touch!

Your stationery suite should truly embody your style and aesthetic and introduce your guests to what is to come. Each invitation is carefully handcrafted with precision, passion and love for the craft.

Simply Sleek Designs is based in Alexandria, VA., and services couples in Maryland, Washington, DC, Virginia and all other states across the United States as well as internationally!

Get in touch today and let's see what beauty we can create together!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Assembly (1)
Design (1)
Consultations (1)
Printing (1)

Advice to future couples - have a theme set for your wedding. It will help all of your vendors execute your design flawlessly. I knew I wanted my wedding to exude elegance and sophistication and Simply Sleek did just that!!

Profile Picture Bill, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mirrored acrylic wedding invitations looked amazing! Our guests are still talking about them. Janet was excellent to work with and extremely helpful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Simply Sleek Designs are just simply Amazing. I was so impressed with my wedding Invitations, my wedding menu, and my programs. Janet was amazing to work with and she was very professional. I am very picky but she was able to get the job done with no problem. Please use her for all your services from the beginning to the end. Janet has a very unique visually art and design, which I really like so much.
Thanks again Janet for making my husband and I so happy we all the work you did for our Wedding..it was amazing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pamela, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Simply Sleek Designs FAQ

220x220 sq 1460474307998 simply chic invitations collection09
220x220 sq 1460474208148 simply chic invitations collection15
220x220 sq 1460474938337 simply chic invitations collection37

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've worked with Simply Sleek Designs on several weddings. Janet is easy to work and her work is fantastic! She never cease to amaze me with innovative designs for each new client I send her way. All my brides rave about their invitations and other stationery she creates for them. I would highly recommend working with Janet if you're looking for customized beautiful wedding stationery at a reasonable rate.

Alexandria, VA 22315   See On Map