983 E I-30 Suite#24, Rockwall, TX 75087 Map · Phone number

About Simply Sarah Jane

Simply Sarah Jane is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist located in Rockwall, Texas, who serves the Dallas region. Sarah is a licensed cosmetologist who specializes in bridal hair and makeup, and she would be thrilled to work with couples on their wedding day. She promises to help you look and feel beautiful and confident on your big day, and free of any stress. Sarah cannot wait to work with you!

Simply Sarah Jane will consult with couples prior to their wedding day to discuss what services and looks they want, which include hair, makeup, salon, and group services. Sarah offers hair and makeup trials to test and preview looks before your wedding, and will also provide on-site hair and makeup services. She also offers her services for your engagement and bridal photoshoots. Simply Sarah Jane offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

Simply Sarah Jane 4
Simply Sarah Jane 5

Sara Kirschbaum · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Loved Her!!

I loved having Sarah for my hair and makeup for my wedding. She made sure all of us LOVED our hair and makeup. Sarah was very easy to get ahold of when I had questions.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Lloren

Lloren Allard · Married on 11/11/2019

Amazing!!!

I cannot recommend Sarah with Simply Sarah Jane enough! She is an absolutely incredible stylist! Before I found Sarah, I was feeling worried and stressed trying to find someone to do my wedding hair for my big day. My hair is very naturally curly, and although straightens well, it can be difficult to style it certain ways. I had went and paid for two separate trials with other stylists and we struggled to create a wedding look that I was happy with. I found Sarah in a facebook bridal group through recommendations from other brides and was amazed at her work! I eventually went in for a trial, and the result literally had me in tears. I think my exact words were “I didn’t know my hair could look like that!” I immediately knew I wanted Sarah to do my wedding day hair! I was married on 11/11/19 and Sarah did hair for my mom, matron of honor, and myself. We all have very different hair styles and textures and she literally knocked it out of the park! My matron of honor and mom had no clue what they wanted to do and that didn’t even matter! With Sarah, you can come to her and have no idea what you want and within seconds she’s got an idea already figured out and its makes things so easy! Our hair was all stunning and uniquely beautiful. I truly felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and a big part of that was because of her! Sarah showed us how to get my veil in and out, and even left me with extra bobby pins and a bottle of hair spray just in case! I got so many compliments and my hair literally still looked close to perfect the next day! I am so thankful to have met Sarah and have already booked her for other events in the future! She is amazing at what she does and I can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2019

Great with Hair!

I can't say enough good things about Sarah Jane. Not only is she talented at what she does but also so patient and kind. I went to Sarah Jane for a hair trial and had a clear vision of how I wanted my hair to look. She worked at it until she got it just the way I imagined it -- if not better! This was a huge feat because I had several failed hair trials before going to her. For my wedding day, Sarah Jane and her assistant did mine and all my bridesmaids' hair, and everyone looked beautiful. Did I mention her prices are super affordable? There really is no one better than Sarah Jane!!

Simply Sarah Jane 6
    Simply Sarah Jane 7
    Simply Sarah Jane 8
    Simply Sarah Jane 9
    Simply Sarah Jane 10
    Sent on 12/28/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Simply Sarah Jane FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup