Simply Sarah Jane

Rockwall, TX View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Simply Sarah Jane is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist located in Rockwall, Texas, who serves the Dallas region. Sarah is a licensed cosmetologist who specializes in bridal hair and makeup, and she would be thrilled to work with couples on their wedding day. She promises to help you look and feel beautiful and confident on your big day, and free of any stress. Sarah cannot wait to work with you!

Simply Sarah Jane will consult with couples prior to their wedding day to discuss what services and looks they want, which include hair, makeup, salon, and group services. Sarah offers hair and makeup trials to test and preview looks before your wedding, and will also provide on-site hair and makeup services. She also offers her services for your engagement and bridal photoshoots. Simply Sarah Jane offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Updos/styling
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$45.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$45.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$25.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

$25.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Megan T. Married on 08/19/2021

So talented and fun!

Both ladies were so nice and excited to everyone’s hair and makeup on my wedding day! They gave everyone the look they were wanting and made sure all the little details were taken care of. I highly recommend this group for any of your hair/makeup needs!!
    Bayleigh H. Married on 08/06/2021

Simply Amazing

Sarah was so easy to work with and made be feel beautiful. She new what colors would work great with my skin tone and all my experiences with her were wonderful. My family liked her so much my sister is going to use her on her wedding day. Would totally recommend to anyone!
    Jennifer Married on 06/19/2021

Simply the Best!

I booked Simply Sarah Jane for hair on my wedding day. She did hair for myself, my bridesmaids, and some members of my family. We all loved our hair and felt so beautiful! Sarah is such a skilled artist and can work on all types of hair. We all asked for different styles, and she nailed each one. She is also a perfectionist, which is what you want on your wedding day! Throughout the day, she was checking on everyone's hair and touching up any strays that she noticed with her keen eyes. I had asked for my hair down with luxurious waves, and it was absolutely stunning. I was initially planning to wear a simple veil, but I decided to ditch it because I wanted to show off her beautiful creation. In addition, Sarah is the sweetest and calmest person, and sitting in her hair was so relaxing. Thank you, Sarah, for being a part of this special day. It was a pleasure working with you, and I will recommend you to everyone I know!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Desiree & Riley
    25 photos · 12/12/2020

983 E I-30 Suite#24 Rockwall, TX, 75087
Location of (Simply Sarah Jane)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding