Simply Inviting

Drexel Hill, PA View map

Simply Inviting specializes in bespoke wedding collections, graphic design and printing for all occasions. We work with clients to ensure the unique and special details of their events are expressed fully on paper; from save the date cards and wedding invitations to bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. We offer personalized designs for every kind of wedding, and every kind of couple. Our clients receive our utmost attention and enthusiasm, from initial designs to the final product. We believe life's personal stories are best told through paper and we would love to help you with your invitation needs and life events. For more information, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

• User2246490 2+ years ago
    Tahtianna is amazing!!! She did our seating chart, wedding invitations, programs and thank you cards. She did a great job and was always available when I needed her. Everyone was talking about our invitations on the RSVP cards they were writing notes about how great the invitations looked. When I picked up my invitations I was shocked that they were already stuffed for me. If you need someone for invitations this is the place to go. Anytime I need announcements she will always have my business! I would def. recommend Tahtianna!!!
    Nikita Married on 07/05/2015
    The owner Tahtianna made the process so simple!! I told her exactly what I wanted for my invitations and she brought it to life in minutes! She knows her companies she orders from so well she could pick a specific book and open to the specific page of what I wanted. I was recommended her by one of my friends who did their Will you be my ___ and I immediately fell in love! She also does the seating chart poster (I didnt order that because my husband wanted open seating) and it was beautiful! Just got my Thank You Cards and she once again did the best job ever! Prices are very reasonable and she doesn't hide anything! She told me up front about delivery and helped me save tons of money!
    Regina Married on 05/16/2015
    Tahtianna was simply amazing in handling our invitations, programs and favor cards for our wedding. She helped us choose and customize invitations, and also handled our other stationary needs, much of which she can do in-house in her adorable little shop! Everything we ordered was of the highest quality at very reasonable prices! Tahtianna also went above and beyond, incorporating the design of our invitations into our programs and favor cards so that everything coordinated perfectly. She was extremely responsive to any and all questions I had and was also very helpful in giving us options (like a customized website card to go with our wedding invitations), suggestions for invitation wording, etc. I will use Simply Inviting for all of my invitation needs going forward and I highly recommend Tahtianna to anyone looking for impeccable service and quality!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Tahtianna is so sweet and very creative! She makes it a point to really get to know her clients and their style. She provides her clients with expert service and craftsmanship.

Drexel Hill, PA, 19026

available online 24-7 @ https://www.etsy.com/shop/SimplyInvitingLLC
Location of (Simply Inviting)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding