101 Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Simply Gorgeous Events

Simply Gorgeous Events is a wedding planning service based out of San Diego, California. Kayla Teague, owner and event planner, has always enjoyed the idea of turning an empty space into a completely new setting. After learning and gaining insight from some of the best planners in the business and obtaining a degree in communication studies and marketing from the University of San Diego, Kayla decided to enter into the hospitality field.

Simply Gorgeous Events offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Kayla is passionate about creating an event that tells her couple’s unique love story. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Event design

Simply Gorgeous Events 7
  • Shannon

Shannon Shewmaker · Getting married on 12/03/2020

Life Saver

Going into wedding planning, I knew I wanted to have a day of coordinator. I wanted my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day and not have to think about any issues that inevitably pop up the day of. SO WORTH IT. I met with Kayla right before moving away from California and right away, she listed to what my vision was and helped me solidify part of my day that were still a bit fuzzy. As we got closer to the wedding she gave me advice from a professional’s perspective to account for all the small details that hadn’t even crossed my mind. The day of, we had a few snafoos pop up and Kayla took care of them before the problem ever came to my attention. Honestly, whether want to plan most of the wedding yourself with a professionals help on the finishing details and the day of, or want help from the beginning, Kayla is your gal. She will take your vision, make it better than you could have imagined and pull it off like a champ.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/18/2019

Thank goodness for Kayla!

Kayla was a joy to work with throughout the process leading up to our wedding day and on the day itself! Her ability to adapt quickly to changes, coordinate arrival times with all vendors, review contracts, etc. was so impressive. With our ceremony being off-site at a church, Kayla ensured every transition went smoothly, so my husband and I, along with our families, could ENJOY our day and live in the moment, rather than worry about the logistics of it all! Kayla is so positive and always has a smile on her face, which makes such a difference in a time that can get stressful at the very end! She makes it evident that her couples are her priority, and no matter what she has to do, she will make sure they have the best day of their lives! Thank you for everything Kayla!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kim

Kim Warner · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing. Awesome. Fantastic!

There are not enough words to describe how perfect our wedding day was, thanks to Kayla! We planned our destination wedding to San Diego from Michigan and Kayla made it easier than we ever imagined. We had Kayla as our day of coordinator. She is so sweet, responded quickly, offered opinions, and became a friend. She was at our side the entire day (and before!) making sure everything went smoothly, our drinks were filled, and helped me out when my lace dress was stuck walking down the aisle :) Everything was set up so beautifully and exactly what I imagined. It’s all the perfect memory and we want to do it all over again! Thank you so much, Kayla.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Simply Gorgeous Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Gorgeous Events 1
    Military Discount

We proudly support our military and offer a 10% discount off all of our packages. Thank you for your service!

• 101 Market Street San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map