Simply Gorgeous Events

Coronado, CA View map Visit website
$4,000 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

Dj Worthington Married on 04/09/2021

MVP of our Wedding

Kayla with "Simply Gorgeous Events" was the MVP of our wedding. We started working with Kayla prior to COVID with an anticipated wedding in October of 2020. Kayla carried us through multiple venue changes, multiple DJ changes, and multiple caterer changes. She was absolutely pivotal in the planning process and frankly, if we didn't have Kayla, we probably would have eloped and not gotten the wedding we wanted. Kayla is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and wonderful people to work with. There's no doubt that Kayla cares about her couples immensely and will do whatever she needs to make things happen. I'd highly recommend Kayla to anybody and everybody. 10/10.
  • Korina
    Korina G. Married on 03/04/2021

Simply Amazing Coordinator!

Kayla was amazing! Straight from our initial interview, she was already answering our many questions as future newlyweds. Though we only hired her as our Month Of Coordinator, she was with us from the second we signed the contract with her. Her numerous cheat sheets and checklists were invaluable to us. So much of our wedding day was already prepped and ready to go because of the many things she provided prior to the Month Of. She handled everything during the wedding day behind the scenes perfectly, not stressing us out whatsoever. When our timeline fell apart due to unforeseen circumstances, she was on the ball, and proactive, helping us with extending the timeline with all the vendors. We had many decorations, and her and her team set them up just as we imagined it and also helped put it all away at the end of the night. She even had many of her own rentals that we used for our wedding, that were much cheaper than other places. She also foresaw the issues with the wind and quickly adjusted to prevent the wind from taking much of our decorations with it. Our COVID wedding came with many last minute changes that she helped us with, and was very understanding and flexible. She had many great ideas on how to adjust for the many different guidelines we had due to COVID. We couldn't have asked for a better Coordinator than Kayla. She was very dependable, and we are glad we put our wedding in her hands. She took away the stress of organizing and handling multiple vendors the day of our wedding. You will not be disappointed with Kayla!
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 12/03/2020

Life Saver

Going into wedding planning, I knew I wanted to have a day of coordinator. I wanted my husband and I to enjoy our wedding day and not have to think about any issues that inevitably pop up the day of. SO WORTH IT. I met with Kayla right before moving away from California and right away, she listed to what my vision was and helped me solidify part of my day that were still a bit fuzzy. As we got closer to the wedding she gave me advice from a professional’s perspective to account for all the small details that hadn’t even crossed my mind. The day of, we had a few snafoos pop up and Kayla took care of them before the problem ever came to my attention. Honestly, whether want to plan most of the wedding yourself with a professionals help on the finishing details and the day of, or want help from the beginning, Kayla is your gal. She will take your vision, make it better than you could have imagined and pull it off like a champ.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kate & Kerry
    163 photos · 05/02/2019

1417 2nd street #H111 Coronado, CA, 92118
Location of (Simply Gorgeous Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding