355 Colonnade Blvd., Suite A, State College, PA 16803 Map · Phone number

About Simply Elegant Gowns

Thank you for checking our business out! At Simply Elegant Gowns we believe that shopping for your wedding gown should be fun and stress free! We invite you in to our shop where you can browse and try on gowns with absolutely no pressure!

8801F
8801F

10 Reviews for Simply Elegant Gowns

• Ktmsnyder

Katelynn · Married on 10/15/2011

Simply beatiful i felt like the princess i wanted to me

Sent on 11/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2011

I wish i could give a 10 out of 5 to these ladies. I couldn't have asked for a better dress buying experience. Jess & Kristen (and all of the ladies) were AWESOME to work with. I can't say enough good things...so to all you brides out there...go to simply elegant...you will regret it if you don't!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2010

The girls at Simply Elegant helped me find my dream wedding dress, my moms dress, my grandmothers dress, and my bridesmaid dresses. They are incredibly friendly and helpful. Their prices are very reasonable, and they are not pushy or salesman like. The store seems small, but has a huge variety of dresses that could fit a variety of tastes and sizes. Kristen was like family by the time the wedding came - she was so helpful throughout the process with everything related to our dresses. I highly recommend Simply Elegant!!!

Sent on 12/25/2010

Simply Elegant Gowns FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• J&A Photography
    J&A Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely the best place to buy a wedding gown in central PA. Kristen and Jess are friendly, thoughtful, experienced and truly care about their customers. Great selection, prices, and best of all customer service! We recommend them to all our brides.

• Contempo Jewelry
    Contempo Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Hands down, the best wedding shop around. I am fortunate to works so closely with Jess and Kristen. Two of the most accommodating women I have ever met. They make every woman feel beautiful and special. The store has an exquisite selection of gowns, veils, jewelry and shoes. Simply Elegant Gowns offers exceptional customer service, I high recommend contacting Kristen and Jess to make an appointment.

• 355 Colonnade Blvd., Suite A State College, 16803 See on map