Simone's Unlimited Bridal

Hanover, PA View map

Simone’s Unlimited has been serving the Hanover, PA area and beyond for nearly two decades. Since opening in 1997, Simone’s has become a nationally renowned bridal & formal-wear boutique, offering the latest fashions from top designers, suitable for all formal occasions--bridal, prom, pageant, mother of bride/groom, bridesmaid, cocktail, flower girl & more. A friendly, fashion-minded staff goes above & beyond to help clients find their dream attire--complete with matching jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and any other accessories that will help clients to look and feel their best on their big day. An on-site seamstress is available for alterations and custom work. Our goal is to ensure clients are completely satisfied during every step of their shopping experience with us.

We now have a 2nd location offering the same quality & excellence in service and style located at:

1426 NE 26th. Street in Fort Lauderdale Florida 954-314-7980

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

4.3 out of 5 rating

• D W
    D W Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Last minute dress shopping for sons wedding

Great experience..Had to get a dress for my sons wedding at the last minute..The owner was very helpful picking out dresses that matched the right color I needed..Made a stressful situation turn out wonderful..
    Kayla Married on 09/19/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A wonderfully kind and attentive staff!

My mom and I walked into Simone’s on a Saturday without an appointment. When we walked in they were very busy, and I asked the man at the desk (who I believe was the manager) if they accepted walk-ins, not expecting to be seen that day but to make an appointment. To my surprise, they immediately started helping us.

Despite how busy they were, and being a walk-in customer, I never felt rushed or like an inconvenience. My consultant gave me all the time in the world and was as nice and as patient as could be. I even had a smaller budget as far as wedding dresses go, and they were just as attentive as they would have been if I had been spending over $1,000.

This was the very first store we went wedding dress shopping at, and I ended up picking the second dress I tried on (one that the manager picked out for me). To top it all off, they ended up giving me an INCREDIBLE deal when my dress was over my budget.

They have a huge dress selection, anything you could want was there. I truly found my dream dress. I suggest going in open minded, because the first dress I tried on was everything I thought I wanted, and what ended up being my dress was the one I tried on after that. I’ve never seen another bride with a dress like it, and I’m very much in love with it.

I’ll never forget that day, it was so special, and the staff at Simone’s was a huge part of that. Thank you so much to everyone at Simone’s!

Simone's Unlimited Bridal's reply:

We are SOOO very happy you had a great experience with us as we strive to do that with every customer, it's so good to know, our hard work & customer service oriented staff we hire, paid off. Your review is our prize & trophy.
    We are sending you much love & best wishes as you begin your new life as Husband & Wife
    Best regards,
    Simone's & Staff xoxo
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect place

Found my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses here! Best place around.

Simone's Unlimited Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent review. We thank you for your support and wish you much love, health and success as you begin your new life together.

Best regards,

Simone's Unlimited Bridal 1
Exclusive

Pricing

28 Carlisle Street Hanover, PA, 17331

Tuesday & Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Wednesday & Friday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sunday: Closed Monday: By appointment only
Location of (Simone's Unlimited Bridal)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding