3009 Ukiah Lane, Elk Grove, CA 95758 Map · Phone number

About Simply Elegant

Where Contemporary meets Traditional, Classic meets Modern, We at Simply Elegant understand everyone has a budget and we work around every budget and no job is too small or too big. . Classic, Modern & Exquisite but affordable . and can design an intimate gathering to a grand event, Simply Elegant will make your next event nothing short of sheer elegance and over the top. Every little detail is precisely what you envision, reflecting your individual style. Rest assured that our event planning incorporates the latest industry trends. We understand that each bride has her own vision of the perfect wedding. Relax in the knowledge that Simply Elegant will ensure that your wedding ceremony, reception, or any special occasion will truly reflect your style and taste and provide you with a lifetime of memories.Count on Simply Elegant to bring your dreams of a beautiful event to life. We've been decorating remarkable weddings, parties and special events and will make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be. This is Your day, why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned? We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day and we offer you our knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. From the spectacular to the simple, Simply Elegant has earned a reputation as the smart choice for anyone wanting to create a magical event.

• PoppyStone Floral Design
images3
cakenddecor

1 Reviews for Simply Elegant

Preity · Married on 03/27/2010

I'm so happy I went with them for my wedding and wedding reception. I basically had a platinum wedding at such an affordable price. My friends and family keep talking about how beautiful my wedding was. Thanks Bubby!

Sent on 03/30/2010

Simply Elegant FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up

• 3009 Ukiah Lane Elk Grove, 95758 See on map
    4082091145 (Other Phone Number)
    9166843471 (Fax Number)