Jones Flowersmith

Roseville, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jones Flowersmith is a boutique wedding florist located in Roseville, California. They offer complete event planning and floral design services for your special day.

They strive to create unique floral designs that capture your personality and passion. Starting with a customized proposal, they work with couples to make their dream wedding a reality.

Their signature style is modern, organic, and chic, tailored to each couples own design tastes and vision for their wedding. They use seasonal flowers and textural elements, highlighting the natural environment and beauty of the venue.

Jones Flowersmith's products include: bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, floral crowns, centerpieces, aisle decor, large floral arrangements, arches, and one-of-a-kind floral installations.

Wedding and Event Floral Design Services offered:

• customized proposal
  • vision board
  • consultations
  • venue site visit
  • floral mock-ups
  • graphic design services
  • delivery & set up

Jones Flowersmith serves Northern California, including Sacramento, the Bay Area, Tahoe, and beyond, and they are available for destination weddings, as well.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Ansel
    Ansel Married on 05/07/2022

Becky was our dream florist!

Becky with Jones Flowersmith is not only an incredible florist but also a gifted visual and design dreamer! She worked with us patiently and helped us discover the perfect vision for our flowers, decor, and theme at our wedding. She worked seamlessly with our planner and venue. She was also very patient and flexible with us as we dealt with pandemic challenges (she even created a bridal bouquet for our micro-wedding back in spring 2020) and budget adjustments up & down. I don't have enough characters to share how incredible the flowers she chose and arranged were. They were perfectly seasonal and the mood they set was just what we wanted. They looked great in the photos, too! We highly recommend Becky & Jones Flowersmith for your wedding florals.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 03/26/2022

I will rave about my wedding florals until the end of time!

Jones Flowersmith was without a doubt my top favorite vendor that I booked.

When my initial florist fell through six weeks before my wedding I scrambled to find another florist and I found Becky with Jones Flowersmith. She is so kind to worth with and her floral arrangements give me life. It was important to me that the arrangements were sustainable (no floral foam, locally grown and in-season, no plastic packaging) and not only did Becky check all of those boxes but she also makes those values a priority for her business. She understood my vision and my values and made the whole process so easy and stress free.

Her arrangements are perfection. I sent her inspiration photos of what I was looking for and the arrangements turned out so romantic and beautiful. They were everything I had wanted in a wedding floral package. My photographers had so many compliments to give about my bouquet and the ladies at The Petal Connection (they take floral donations to make arrangements for hospice patients) raved about how beautiful the flowers were.

Worried about the life of your wedding arrangements? My flowers lasted at least 5 days and remained stunning. My mom picked them up the morning of the wedding and drove them an hour to the venue. They lasted throughout the wedding and through the 2 hour drive home the following day. Two days after my wedding we drove them an hour to The Petal Connection to be donated and I overnighted my bridal bouquet, a bridesmaid bouquet, and my husbands boutonnière from California to Florida to be preserved. The lady preserving my bouquet received them in excellent condition also thought the flowers were to die for.

All in all, I received the flowers of my dreams, worked with an amazing vendor, and my flowers lasted so long that I was able to both donate them and preserve them.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words!! They mean everything to me. I love that you asked about sustainability and that we share that value. And I so appreciate how you paid the flower love forward in sharing them after your wedding. Goosebumps! xoxo -Becky

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Greg & Sarah
    34 photos · 05/20/2017

Roseville Roseville, CA, 95747
Location of (Jones Flowersmith)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding