Jones Flowersmith Reviews

24 | Roseville, CA

24 Reviews for Jones Flowersmith

Sarah Lima · Married on 10/06/2019

Coolest, Most Creative, and Talented Designer

I gotta tell you, Becky is INCREDIBLE at what she does. She takes a little nugget of what your vision is and taps into her creative genius to give you a wedding day that you could only dream of. She made our wedding day MAGICAL. Becky performed a flip of our ceremony space at the Miners Foundry in record time and literally made oue wedding dreams come true. Becky is straight forward with the realities of the work she is asked to do and rises to challenges. She even created a custom brand for us that we used throughout our wedding design!! I know it's hard to trust someone on your special day but please take it from me, someone who loves to be in control, pass the torch. Choosing JonesFlowersmith for your wedding design and floral will be the best choice you make!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

You know how much I loved helping you design and plan your wedding!! Thanks for trusting me - I just love you guys!! xoxo

Krystle Guenther · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Summer Wedding

Becky made my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl flower crown, boutonnières, and flower corsages and they we’re all stunning!! She hand delivered all of them in person. She is very professional and has such a great eye for beautiful flower arrangements. Check her out for your flower needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you, Krystle! I was honored to make your bridal bouquet (and all the other fun things). I just adore you and your sweet family! xoxo
  • Brittany

Brittany Isaacson · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I don't even know where to start in describing how amazingly talented Jones Flowersmith is. Becky is an extremely hard worker and easy to get a hold of. She went above and beyond what we had expected. I moved up my wedding, so she was able to plan everything in a month. She brought my vision to life and completely blew us away the day of our wedding. Becky stayed within my budget and created everything and more!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers and excellent service!

We were so lucky to find Becky for our May wedding at Scott’s on the River. She listened to our vision and offered excellent ideas throughout our planning process. She also was respectful of our budget and worked with us to develop a scope that gave us everything we had envisioned. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony with a gorgeous arch installation but on our big day, it began to rain (and didn’t stop). Becky was prepared for this unlikely weather, and went above and beyond with a different arch installation that couldn’t have been more perfect. All of the bouquets, table arrangements and sweetheart table were beyond beautiful. She also provided a lovely Welcome sign which worked great and was one less thing for us to plan, which was greatly appreciated. Although we couldn’t plan for the weather, having an experienced florist like Becky put my mind at ease and the results were story-book perfect. I would not think twice about hiring her for your upcoming nuptials.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Mechelle Bertolucci- Sanchez · Married on 05/05/2019

Mrs. Sanchez

Becky and her team were very professional and knowledgeable. Their attention to detail is refreshing. Best designers ever! our flowers were exquisite and she was conscientious about our budget.. Love them and highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2018

Thomas Wedding

Becky was great. she truly listened to my vision for our wedding day. We met up a few times and everything went smooth and everything worked perfectly

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Very Professional

I was so glad I went with Jones Flowersmith as my florist. Becky knows what she is doing and was so helpful filling in the gaps with beautiful details. She was also able to provide some props outside of just flowers. I loved working with her. She kept things simple for me while she worked hard on the back end. The flowers were beautiful and her greenery that outlined our wedding signage was a great touch. She also had great questions for me to ensure I had all the details covered.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Ally · Married on 09/15/2018

She has the vision!

Becky will take the time to get to know you and your style and will make sure your flowers are perfect for you!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2018

Truly amazing, beautiful, and a dream!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Becky/Jones Flowersmith. Working with her was a dream and everything she did for us was the best part of my wedding. Truly, I had no direction for my flowers- I told her I just wanted lush greenery and pretty flowers. She came back with a vision board that blew me away. It was designed to somehow tie together my dress, the venue, and so many other random elements. She also challenged me to look past my overplayed/cliche Pinterest. She brought in colors and life into our wedding. I didn’t hire a wedding coordinator and Becky filled that role for me without me even realizing it. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The last couple of weeks before the wedding, it felt like she took it upon herself to tie everything together. She is so generous with her time and artistry. Honestly, I want to have another wedding just so I could work with her again.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you so much! Your trust meant a lot to me and it was fun working through the details with you. I loved the whole intimate vibe of your special day and it was an honor to be a part of it. xoxo

Mandy · Married on 08/10/2018

Becky was such a joy to have as our florist for our wedding! Not only were the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, arch and rest of our florals absolutely beautiful and bright, she went above and beyond to help us create and execute our vision for our special day. She met with us at the venue prior, to make sure she knew what to except on the day of. Becky helped us set up multiple displays and added creative finishing touches that made the venue feel so personal. We cannot speak more highly about her and would recommend her business to anyone looking for a wedding florist in the area!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You and Noah are such a fun couple and it was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Margaret · Married on 07/21/2018

I totally loved working with Becky for two special wedding events: our son's Rehearsal Dinner and the Shaadi celebration that followed. Becky's ideas and artistic vision far exceeded anything I could have imagined! She picked up on the motif of the Pakistani wedding feast, researched traditions, and came up with some awesome hanging strands of flowers, an exotic bouquet cascading over the back of an elephant, and beautiful garlands to decorate the bride and groom. All within our modest budget. She suggested several strategies to minimize expenses and made me feel like her most important client! A true professional in every way. I am so thrilled the Bride (who had chosen her for her wedding florist) shared her with me!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you, Margaret! You were such a pleasure to work with!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Becky was amazing! She took even my general idea and brought it to life. Her floral design far exceeded my expectations. She works with your budget and doesn’t force ideas or prices on you. I will definitely be recommending her to everyone I know and using her business in the future.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

This person is sooooooo creative. Becky is delightful to work with and I could not BELIEVE how gorgeous her flower arrangements were! It was beyond my expectations and she is truly truly a lovely and talented human being. Thanks again Becky!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for trusting me! You were such a joy to work with!!
    xoxo

Alison · Married on 03/10/2018

Becky is an incredibly talented and creative woman with a real passion for flowers. If you know exactly what you want, she will go above and beyond to make your vision become a reality. Or if you're like me and have no idea what you want, she will take your vague descriptions and ideas to create something for you that is uniquely beautiful!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/30/2017

Becky was amazing! She is the sweetest lady and was so helpful throughout the entire process and customized the flowers based on what I liked. She was very flexible, and worked within our budget. Everything turned out so beautiful, better than even imagined. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Christina · Married on 08/19/2017

I wish I could do a higher rating that 5/5! Truly, you can't go wrong with Becky. I am not a flower kind of girl and just know what I don't like and she was able to create a better arrangement than I could have EVER imagined! I kept modifying my order up until almost the day before and she was super flexible and able to do everything I had asked for. She did bouquets, garland strands, corsages, boutonnieres, table runner flower arrangements, you name it! And it was all GORGEOUS. I promise you won't regret going with Becky!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Juliana · Married on 07/29/2017

I LOVE BECKY! My wedding was a destination wedding. I live 10 hours away and Becky lives 2. Even with that hurdle she made it easy to plan with her over the phone, texting, and coffee meet ups when I was in town. I told her what I absolutely wanted in my wedding g and for what I didn't know she gave me great suggestions. I got married under a cloud of baby's breath with a bouquet of calla lilies which are my favorite! Thank you so much, Becky!!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jenna · Married on 07/15/2017

Becky did amazing work for our wedding! She was very flexible and helpful when I couldn't decide on what flowers to incorporate into our wedding. When I saw my flowers the day of our wedding I was in shock of how beautiful they were. She created exactly what I had envisioned for our big day! Becky also worked with our budget and was very knowledgeable about what flowers and greenery were more affordable than others.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

Becky was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with me so closely - whether it was in person, on the phone, over email or over text - to bring my ideas to life. She listened to what I wanted and made great recommendations and suggestions. The final product was breathtaking and I am so grateful that I chose to work with her. Thank you Becky!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

I can't believe how amazing my wedding flowers and decor turned out given the fact I gave Becky so little to work with. She had incredible knowledge of the type of flowers that were available during the time of our wedding. My decor was current yet unique, she added the smallest touches to my place settings that had all my guests complimenting us. I can't say enough great things about her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Becky Jones is a flower whisperer. She knows flowers inside and out; knows what looks good together, knows how to style them, knows how to get inside your mind and put together exactly what you want. She is hands down the best florist in town. Not to mention, she is affordable. She provides you with a floral bid and if anything alarms you, you can modify to fit your budget. She is absolutely wonderful and a joy to work with.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/29/2016

Becky made me feel as if she wanted to make my dreams come true (and she did)! By pinning several bouquets and floral arrangements that I liked, we were able to discuss my style preferences and colors. Trust Becky's creativity - she's a true pro and an absolute gem to work with.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Pam · Married on 02/19/2011

You won't find anyone out there more dedicated to making your day absolutely perfect! Our flower arrangements were incredible ... so unique ... perfectly fit "the look" of what we wanted. We also used Rebecca for a Celebration of Life event and received the same dedication to making the day as special as possible. Her arrangements are so beautiful and creative! I cannot recommend Jones Flowersmith enough for your special day!

Sent on 02/12/2017
  • Olivia

Olivia Woodel-Africa · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Becky helped my vision come true! I had an idea of exactly what I wanted, photos and all and she nailed it. The hydrangea display that I wanted was visionary!

Sent on 11/18/2019