Jones Flowersmith Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Ansel
    Ansel Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Becky was our dream florist!

Becky with Jones Flowersmith is not only an incredible florist but also a gifted visual and design dreamer! She worked with us patiently and helped us discover the perfect vision for our flowers, decor, and theme at our wedding. She worked seamlessly with our planner and venue. She was also very patient and flexible with us as we dealt with pandemic challenges (she even created a bridal bouquet for our micro-wedding back in spring 2020) and budget adjustments up & down. I don't have enough characters to share how incredible the flowers she chose and arranged were. They were perfectly seasonal and the mood they set was just what we wanted. They looked great in the photos, too! We highly recommend Becky & Jones Flowersmith for your wedding florals.
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I will rave about my wedding florals until the end of time!

Jones Flowersmith was without a doubt my top favorite vendor that I booked.

When my initial florist fell through six weeks before my wedding I scrambled to find another florist and I found Becky with Jones Flowersmith. She is so kind to worth with and her floral arrangements give me life. It was important to me that the arrangements were sustainable (no floral foam, locally grown and in-season, no plastic packaging) and not only did Becky check all of those boxes but she also makes those values a priority for her business. She understood my vision and my values and made the whole process so easy and stress free.

Her arrangements are perfection. I sent her inspiration photos of what I was looking for and the arrangements turned out so romantic and beautiful. They were everything I had wanted in a wedding floral package. My photographers had so many compliments to give about my bouquet and the ladies at The Petal Connection (they take floral donations to make arrangements for hospice patients) raved about how beautiful the flowers were.

Worried about the life of your wedding arrangements? My flowers lasted at least 5 days and remained stunning. My mom picked them up the morning of the wedding and drove them an hour to the venue. They lasted throughout the wedding and through the 2 hour drive home the following day. Two days after my wedding we drove them an hour to The Petal Connection to be donated and I overnighted my bridal bouquet, a bridesmaid bouquet, and my husbands boutonnière from California to Florida to be preserved. The lady preserving my bouquet received them in excellent condition also thought the flowers were to die for.

All in all, I received the flowers of my dreams, worked with an amazing vendor, and my flowers lasted so long that I was able to both donate them and preserve them.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words!! They mean everything to me. I love that you asked about sustainability and that we share that value. And I so appreciate how you paid the flower love forward in sharing them after your wedding. Goosebumps! xoxo -Becky
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Maddie E. Married on 01/20/2022

Beyond helpful!

Becky was amazing to work with! She came to our site and helped us truly envision our day. She even suggested we create a flower installation on the trees by our ceremony area - which was so awesome and something we hadn't even considered!! My husband and I also decided that we wanted colored flowers but weren't sure what color. We trusted Becky and gave her full color control and it was STUNNING!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for trusting me! I love it when that happens. =) You guys were so great to work with and your family was just delightful on your wedding day!
    xoxo
  • Ella
    Ella G. Married on 10/09/2021

Unforgettable

No doubt that Becky's flower arrangements and decor are stunning, but I want to share the experience I had with her behind the scenes. Becky curates an unforgettable experience with her clients. She listens intently and works diligently to create something special and unique for each person. You can tell that she is truly invested in your wedding and she really cares to make your vision come to life. Every time I talked to Becky, I just felt excited for the wedding and I truly felt like we were in great hands. Jones Flowersmith is a cut above the rest.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Aww - thank you so much for the sweet words! You and Keith were so much fun to work with! xoxo to you both!
    Courtney Married on 09/25/2021

Citrus Wedding

Becky did an amazing job helping us with flowers. She was so kind and flexible for all the changes we experienced in having to postpone our wedding and was very communicative in getting us what we were envisioning.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Courtney I am SO happy we finally got to bring your beautiful vision to life! Your wedding was just magical!!
  • Kayley
    Kayley D. Married on 07/06/2021

Amazing Experience!

I had such an amazing experience working with Becky! She was so friendly and really cared about making our flower vision come to life. I really appreciated her responsiveness and she went above and beyond with our flowers! I was so in love with our flowers on our wedding day and they were better than anything I could have every imagined. She is everything you would want in a wedding florist!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

You're so sweet! I loved creating your bouquets and centerpieces! Thanks so much for trusting me! xoxo
    Jessica S. Married on 06/19/2021

Above and Beyond

Becky was so amazing! My wedding planner introduced me to her and I am SO grateful. Becky played a huge role in how our day turned out. Not only was her work beautiful, but she was calm, reassuring, and went above and beyond to make sure even other things were perfect. So so appreciative of her and will recommend her to every bride!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys are such a beautiful couple and you were so great to work with!! All the best! xoxo
    Jake M. Married on 06/18/2021

The prettiest florals!

Becky was such a lovely vendor to work with throughout our wedding process. She adjusted quickly when we moved our wedding location with Covid. She helped redesign our floral vision and provided wonderful feedback and ideas. I’m so thankful she was part of our day. We got so many compliments.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

The only thing better than being your florist would have been to be a guest at your wedding - so much fun! Love you guys!!!
  • Tanya
    Tanya Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She took my vision and nailed it! The flowers were stunning! Everyone was talking about how beautiful they were

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I loved your vision so it was really fun to help make it come true for you guys! xoxo
    Andrea Married on 05/22/2021

Best florist!!

Becky is truly amazing! She was so patient and really helped us figure out what we wanted because we had never done this before and we weren't really sure what to do. The flowers were AMAZING and everyone at our wedding LOVED them! We got comments all night long about the flowers!
    Kylee Married on 04/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bouquets were so beautiful!

Becky created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! It was exactly what I hoped for and more. She was really easy to work with. I showed her a few pictures and colors that I wanted and trusted her to create the rest. Her prices were also very reasonable. 10/10 would recommend

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Kylee and Kyle! You guys were so great to work with and I loved helping you make your vision come to life for your beautiful wedding day! xoxo
  • Karissa
    Karissa G. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Floral Arrangements

Becky was incredibly accommodating and communicative throughout our entire floral arrangement journey for our wedding. We had a last-minute venue change and she was so thoughtful and kind in being able to easily pivot and amend the arrangements the week of the wedding - which actually resulted in her coordinating two different venues an hour apart.

The flowers on the farm tables looked like they were literally growing out of the wood in as natural a way as possible and was exactly what we had envisioned. The boutonnieres for the groomsmen looked fantastic with the added succulents and stayed in place for the duration of the reception.

Overall we couldn’t have been more pleased with all of the flowers we incorporated into our special day. We were able to replant the succulents from our arrangements in our backyard which will act as a beautiful reminder of our wedding.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you guys. Covid, a rain forecast, and 3 venues later... your wedding was just beautiful and looked like a ton of fun! All the best! xoxo
  • Jen
    Jen S. Married on 05/01/2020

Floral Dream Maker

Becky was such a pleasure to work with. I didn’t have clear direction of what I wanted for my day (just Pinterest photos I liked) but she was able to far exceed my expectations. She is incredibly creative and was able to make every dream I had come true. I didn’t realize how important picking the right florist is until the day of my wedding. She made the process incredibly stress free and enjoyable!
    Sarah L. Married on 10/06/2019

Coolest, Most Creative, and Talented Designer

I gotta tell you, Becky is INCREDIBLE at what she does. She takes a little nugget of what your vision is and taps into her creative genius to give you a wedding day that you could only dream of. She made our wedding day MAGICAL. Becky performed a flip of our ceremony space at the Miners Foundry in record time and literally made oue wedding dreams come true. Becky is straight forward with the realities of the work she is asked to do and rises to challenges. She even created a custom brand for us that we used throughout our wedding design!! I know it's hard to trust someone on your special day but please take it from me, someone who loves to be in control, pass the torch. Choosing JonesFlowersmith for your wedding design and floral will be the best choice you make!!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

You know how much I loved helping you design and plan your wedding!! Thanks for trusting me - I just love you guys!! xoxo
    Krystle G. Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Summer Wedding

Becky made my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl flower crown, boutonnières, and flower corsages and they we’re all stunning!! She hand delivered all of them in person. She is very professional and has such a great eye for beautiful flower arrangements. Check her out for your flower needs. You will not be disappointed!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you, Krystle! I was honored to make your bridal bouquet (and all the other fun things). I just adore you and your sweet family! xoxo
  • Brittany
    Brittany I. Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful Flowers

I don't even know where to start in describing how amazingly talented Jones Flowersmith is. Becky is an extremely hard worker and easy to get a hold of. She went above and beyond what we had expected. I moved up my wedding, so she was able to plan everything in a month. She brought my vision to life and completely blew us away the day of our wedding. Becky stayed within my budget and created everything and more!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 05/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and excellent service!

We were so lucky to find Becky for our May wedding at Scott’s on the River. She listened to our vision and offered excellent ideas throughout our planning process. She also was respectful of our budget and worked with us to develop a scope that gave us everything we had envisioned. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony with a gorgeous arch installation but on our big day, it began to rain (and didn’t stop). Becky was prepared for this unlikely weather, and went above and beyond with a different arch installation that couldn’t have been more perfect. All of the bouquets, table arrangements and sweetheart table were beyond beautiful. She also provided a lovely Welcome sign which worked great and was one less thing for us to plan, which was greatly appreciated. Although we couldn’t plan for the weather, having an experienced florist like Becky put my mind at ease and the results were story-book perfect. I would not think twice about hiring her for your upcoming nuptials.
    Mechelle B. Married on 05/05/2019

Mrs. Sanchez

Becky and her team were very professional and knowledgeable. Their attention to detail is refreshing. Best designers ever! our flowers were exquisite and she was conscientious about our budget.. Love them and highly recommend them.
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 10/21/2018

Thomas Wedding

Becky was great. she truly listened to my vision for our wedding day. We met up a few times and everything went smooth and everything worked perfectly
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/29/2018

Very Professional

I was so glad I went with Jones Flowersmith as my florist. Becky knows what she is doing and was so helpful filling in the gaps with beautiful details. She was also able to provide some props outside of just flowers. I loved working with her. She kept things simple for me while she worked hard on the back end. The flowers were beautiful and her greenery that outlined our wedding signage was a great touch. She also had great questions for me to ensure I had all the details covered.
    Ally Married on 09/15/2018

She has the vision!

Becky will take the time to get to know you and your style and will make sure your flowers are perfect for you!
    Samantha Married on 09/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly amazing, beautiful, and a dream!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Becky/Jones Flowersmith. Working with her was a dream and everything she did for us was the best part of my wedding. Truly, I had no direction for my flowers- I told her I just wanted lush greenery and pretty flowers. She came back with a vision board that blew me away. It was designed to somehow tie together my dress, the venue, and so many other random elements. She also challenged me to look past my overplayed/cliche Pinterest. She brought in colors and life into our wedding. I didn’t hire a wedding coordinator and Becky filled that role for me without me even realizing it. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. The last couple of weeks before the wedding, it felt like she took it upon herself to tie everything together. She is so generous with her time and artistry. Honestly, I want to have another wedding just so I could work with her again.

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you so much! Your trust meant a lot to me and it was fun working through the details with you. I loved the whole intimate vibe of your special day and it was an honor to be a part of it. xoxo
    Mandy Married on 08/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Becky was such a joy to have as our florist for our wedding! Not only were the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, arch and rest of our florals absolutely beautiful and bright, she went above and beyond to help us create and execute our vision for our special day. She met with us at the venue prior, to make sure she knew what to except on the day of. Becky helped us set up multiple displays and added creative finishing touches that made the venue feel so personal. We cannot speak more highly about her and would recommend her business to anyone looking for a wedding florist in the area!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You and Noah are such a fun couple and it was an honor to be a part of your special day!
    Margaret Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I totally loved working with Becky for two special wedding events: our son's Rehearsal Dinner and the Shaadi celebration that followed. Becky's ideas and artistic vision far exceeded anything I could have imagined! She picked up on the motif of the Pakistani wedding feast, researched traditions, and came up with some awesome hanging strands of flowers, an exotic bouquet cascading over the back of an elephant, and beautiful garlands to decorate the bride and groom. All within our modest budget. She suggested several strategies to minimize expenses and made me feel like her most important client! A true professional in every way. I am so thrilled the Bride (who had chosen her for her wedding florist) shared her with me!

Jones Flowersmith's reply:

Thank you, Margaret! You were such a pleasure to work with!
illustration stars