24920 Saddleback Ln., Colfax, CA 95713 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,000

About Hillside Blooms Floristry

Hillside Blooms Floristry in Colfax, California is a wedding florist company that has been thoughtfully designing flowers for weddings and special events for years. Inspired by nature and love, Hillside Blooms Floristry is a custom, made-to-order floral design studio. They strive to use locally grown flowers and even have their own garden that they occasionally pick from to create beautiful arrangements.

Some of their floral arrangements that they can create for your wedding day include aisle decor, bouquets, Chuppah decor, flower crowns, table arrangements and boutonnieres. Their other services include:

• Consultations
  • Setup
  • Delivery

Areas Covered
Hillside Blooms Floristry not only serves the Colfax, California area, but they also offer their services for the surrounding region. Other cities that they will travel to include Sacramento, Roseville, Sierra Foothills and the Lake Tahoe area.

Follow Hillside Blooms Floristry on

Hillside Blooms Floristry 6
Hillside Blooms Floristry 7

Bailey · Married on 12/08/2018

Stunning wedding flowers!

Cindy was absolutely wonderful to work with! I cannot recommend her enough. She took the time to meet with me before the wedding so that she understood what I was envisioning. The day of the wedding, her flowers exceeded my expectations. They were stunning and exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks, Cindy!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 8
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 9
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 10
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 11

Hillside Blooms Floristry's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review Bailey! You were a delight to work with! It was a pleasure to add floral beauty to your day. I hope marriage bliss is everything you hoped it would be and more. :) Hugs!
  • Amber

Amber Feusier · Married on 11/02/2018

Simply the best!

Cindy was incredible and I’m so thankful we found her!! Within 5 minutes of talking to her on the phone, I knew we had to hire her as our wedding florist. Cindy was always responsive and communicated clearly. She also respected my ideas and found creative ways to collaborate with me. She completely understood my vision and executed it perfectly. I never expected my flowers to play such a big role in my wedding, but they are the one thing I remember the most. Cindy really set the tone for our wedding. My guests are still talking about how beautiful and romantic the flowers were! It truly was a joy working with Cindy and I hope our paths cross again in the future!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 12
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 13
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 14
    Hillside Blooms Floristry 15

Hillside Blooms Floristry's reply:

Thank you soooo much for your kind words Amber! The feeling was and is absolutely mutual for me too. I’m so happy that we were brought together for this beautiful occasion. It was so much fun to work with you! I just loved how organized and creative you were! I wish you a super happy and blessed life! :)

PS. And please tell your family that they were sooo precious as well. Your dad was a sweetheart, he kept the compliments coming as we worked. :)

Leah · Married on 07/08/2018

Cindy did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. She worked within our budget and was very professional. The colors matched the color scheme perfectly and the floral arrangements had a lovely, romantic style to them. Service and product exceeded expectations!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hillside Blooms Floristry's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review Leah! Your vision and color choice was so fun to work with. :)

Award

Hillside Blooms Floristry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 24920 Saddleback Ln. Colfax, California, 95713 See on map