League City, League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number

About Simply Divine Events

Simply Divine Events is a wedding planning company located in League City, Texas, that serves the Houston region. They would be honored to work with couples to help make their wedding dream a reality. They promise you and your guests an amazing event that you all will look back on with love for years to come.

Simply Divine Events will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious weddings. Two planners are on-staff who will proudly use their keen eye for detail and organizational skills to ensure your event runs smoothly and is free of any hiccups or stress. They offer day-of coordination, partial, and full planning packages, which may include the following services:

• Budget analysis

16 Reviews for Simply Divine Events

Simply Divine Events 1
Simply Divine Events 2

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

I hired Jami for the "day of" for my daughter's wedding in Galveston. It was the BEST $$$$ I spent for the entire event! She was so helpful months out in phone calls and advice. As we got nearer, she took over the vendors and helped us just enjoy the day and have fun! The "day of" wasn't just that day and VERY affordable. I can't thank Jami enough for the unbelievable work she did!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Stacy · Married on 02/15/2018

Every once in a while, you find a company that goes above and beyond great customer service. You get Perfection. This is what I received when I hired Simply Divine Events/Jami Talley, and team. Every detail of my dream wedding was tended to by this company, from the first day I hired them, till the very end - my beautiful wedding day. Jami provided advise, thoughts, and suggestions when needed, or asked. I would convey what I wanted, and she guided me on how to get what I wanted accomplished. I was treated like what you felt one of her family members would be treated, if it were their wedding day. Every detail was important, and overseen by Jami to ensure that what I wanted, is what I received on my special day. Jami and team were professionals, at all times. I never had to worry about anything, I just knew it was going to be taken care of, and it was. As a bride, you are so worried about anything going wrong on your wedding day, there are so many moving parts, and there is no do over if anyone/anything messes up. We had an issue with David's Bridal (the tuxes) - for the most part all of them were incorrect. I contacted Jami right away, and she immediately went into action, contacting managers, and GM's until she got someone to act and get the matter resolved. She made a decision that neither myself, nor my groom would have to stress about this issue, and took it upon herself to get this resolved. Jami recommended the DJ, florist, and baker - all were exceptional. Going through this wedding, I really appreciate all of the work that goes into coordinating a wedding. If it is done well, you have a beautiful memory. If it is done poorly, this can never be repaired. I cannot stress how important it is to research all of your vendors, and hire the best team possible. I am so very blessed that I found this amazing wedding planner. Thank you Jami and team, for ensuring that my husband and I will always have the most amazing memories of our wedding day.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Simply Divine Events 3
    Simply Divine Events 4
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2017

Words cannot describe the appreciation I have for everything Jami & Trey did on our big day. They went above and beyond to ensure everything was taken care of, arrived on time, & was packed away at the end of the night. My Husband & I were well taken care of and never wanted for anything. They are AMAZING! Definitely recommending them to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/03/2017

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Flawless Entertainment & Productions
    Flawless Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

Jami with Simply Divine Events will go above and beyond your expectations. Whether its planning, decor, or coordinating, Jami and her team will let your vision come to life. Her talent is evident in every wedding, and her working style will allow you to enjoy every beautiful moment of your special day. Simply Divine Events is exactly that, Simply Divine!

• League City League City, TX, 77573 See on map