1330 Reisterstown Road Alley Shops, Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number

About Simply Beautiful Flowers

Simply Beautiful Flowers specializes in creating lovely floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces.
We love to work closely with brides to design flowers that will reflect their personal style.
Every wedding is a unique and exciting challenge -
To ensure the utmost personal attention, we only book one wedding per day -
so book early!

IMG3618dopy1
IMG1501

35 Reviews for Simply Beautiful Flowers

Meredith · Married on 07/29/2017

Rennie and Courtney created a more beautiful atmosphere for my wedding than I could have even imagined. They listened to my thoughts and preferences, and they were able to take my vision and make my bouquets and arrangements "simply beautiful!" On second thought, there was nothing simple about the flowers. Rennie created a bridal bouquet that was chock full of gorgeous roses, dahlias, peonies, and ranunculus. She designed bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres that were bright and full. The table arrangements were stunning, and people complimented me all night on the gorgeous colors and freshness of both the low and high designs. I have never seen a central arrangement like the one she created for our escort card table. I'm not exaggerating when i say that many of the roses were larger than my entire hand. Rennie and Courtney love what they do, and you could tell that they were excited to work with us to make this wedding the most beautiful day we could imagine.

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

I'll never forget the moment when I walked into the room for the first time and saw it set up. The flowers that Renie and Courtney did for our daughter's wedding were simply breathtaking. All of the bouquets were magnificent and smelled delightful. We interviewed several florists for her wedding, and in the end chose Simply Beautiful because they only did one wedding a day, and I knew from previous experiences, everything they do is , well... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. All of flowers were delivered on time and we are still enjoying them midweek after our Saturday wedding! Thank you, Courtney and Renie for making our wedding so magnificent.

Diane · Married on 03/03/2017

Rennie at Simply Beautiful Flowers took care of my every need. Our caterer introduced my mom and I to her a few months before my wedding and her shop and workshop alone are breathtaking! She has a clear eye for artful design and beauty. When I told her my favorite flower was the daffodil she smiled because she loves those too! I wanted our March wedding to reflect what March means to me- the coming of spring! I have never seen a bridal bouquet more beautiful. She created a cascade bouquet that was exactly what I had wanted, but I had struggled to put it into words. She found and used more varieties of daffodils than I ever knew existed! It was, as their name suggests, simply beautiful. She used my Pinterist board as inspiration which helped us communicate. Her team's motto of "picture perfect from every angle" is so true. She hand delivered our bridal bouquets and bouts early to our getting ready suite and I was overjoyed by the beautiful arrangements. She then took the bouts over to the boys to help them pin on. Simply Beautiful is there for you from set up to take town, and every flower fit their motto! I got married in the George Peabody Library and Rennie knew exactly how to capture the majestic height of the room and bring attention to her floral arrangements by balancing the tall and the short centerpieces. After the wedding, we even were able to bring some of the flowers guests didn't take home to our Bon Voyage Brunch the next day. Late into the week following the wedding I received picture texts from guests who were still enjoying their arrangements. My mom is drying my bouquet to save the memory of the most beautiful accessory I could have ever asked for on my special day. You MUST work with Rennie at Simply Beautiful flowers if you want this part of your wedding to be everything you've dreamed of and more!

Simply Beautiful Flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography
    Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography Wedding Photographers

Rennie and her team do the most exquisite designs that are a real delight to photoraph. I am always in awe of the gorgeous bridal bouquets and arrangements.

• 1330 Reisterstown Road, Alley Shops Pikesville, MD 21208 See on map