1330 Reisterstown Road Alley Shops, Pikesville, MD 21208 Map · Phone number

About Simply Beautiful Flowers

Simply Beautiful Flowers specializes in creating lovely floral arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces.
We love to work closely with brides to design flowers that will reflect their personal style.
Every wedding is a unique and exciting challenge -
To ensure the utmost personal attention, we only book one wedding per day -
so book early!

Simply Beautiful Flowers 1
Simply Beautiful Flowers 2

Bruce Sandler · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning, inspired floral arrangements

Rennie was so easy to work with. We brought her some photos of arrangements that we loved--romantic and vintage in feel. We also brought her a list of our favorite flowers. She combined all of these ideas into something sumptuous yet delicate; one of our guests said the floral arrangements were reminiscent of Renaissance paintings.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Simply Beautiful Flowers 3
    Simply Beautiful Flowers 4

Meredith · Married on 07/29/2017

Rennie and Courtney created a more beautiful atmosphere for my wedding than I could have even imagined. They listened to my thoughts and preferences, and they were able to take my vision and make my bouquets and arrangements "simply beautiful!" On second thought, there was nothing simple about the flowers. Rennie created a bridal bouquet that was chock full of gorgeous roses, dahlias, peonies, and ranunculus. She designed bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres that were bright and full. The table arrangements were stunning, and people complimented me all night on the gorgeous colors and freshness of both the low and high designs. I have never seen a central arrangement like the one she created for our escort card table. I'm not exaggerating when i say that many of the roses were larger than my entire hand. Rennie and Courtney love what they do, and you could tell that they were excited to work with us to make this wedding the most beautiful day we could imagine.

Sent on 08/15/2017

marcella · Married on 06/24/2017

I'll never forget the moment when I walked into the room for the first time and saw it set up. The flowers that Renie and Courtney did for our daughter's wedding were simply breathtaking. All of the bouquets were magnificent and smelled delightful. We interviewed several florists for her wedding, and in the end chose Simply Beautiful because they only did one wedding a day, and I knew from previous experiences, everything they do is , well... SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL. All of flowers were delivered on time and we are still enjoying them midweek after our Saturday wedding! Thank you, Courtney and Renie for making our wedding so magnificent.

Sent on 06/28/2017

• Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography
    Artful Weddings by Sachs Photography Wedding Photographers

Rennie and her team do the most exquisite designs that are a real delight to photoraph. I am always in awe of the gorgeous bridal bouquets and arrangements.

• 1330 Reisterstown Road, Alley Shops Pikesville, 21208 See on map