Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Engagement
Shoot included

About Silverfox Photography & Entertainment

Silverfox. You know you're worth it.

You want to have an amazing wedding day, right?

And you want great photography and cinematography at your wedding, correct?

And finally, you want all of this with a company you know will deliver above and beyond expectations, right? Well, then...you’ve come to the right place.

Silverfox has all those 5 star reviews you see here on WeddingWire for one simple reason: our clients love us!  And why do they love us?  Because we listen to them. What do our clients (and YOU) want?  3 things: 1) great photography & cinematography 2) a friendly and caring team that you will enjoy spending your day with and 3) The Right Price.

For 25 years we’ve been delivering this to each and every client.  So click on the website, email or phone link and find out how you can be just as happy as they are.

Silverfox. You Know You're Worth It.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Photographer

Toning (2)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Save the Date (1)

My experience with Silverfox has been outstanding from my first appointment to now, waiting for the call for my wedding photos and video. The staff has been helpful, kind and were a pleasure the day of my wedding. I highly recommend without reservation! Please check out while reviewing your photographers !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

my husband and i used silverfox photography and videography for our wedding on 12.2.2017. the two photographers (amanda, main photographer, and lauren, photojournalist) were fantastic for the entire event, as well as very helpful and accommodating! they absolutely went above and beyond the call of what we would expect from photographers. and craig (our videographer) was also top notch, doing much more than expected! we cannot wait to get our photos and video back!

Profile Picture Marie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
9 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute dream to work with. Everyone is calm, polite and friendly - not to mention they get stunning photos!!

I've worked with Silverfox photography many times. Their work is beautiful. Their photographers are nice, unobtrusive, yet they capture all the special and important moments that are important to any bride. I am an admirer of their work. Anytime I hear that one of my bride's are using their services I know that the bride will be happy and the photography will be top of the line.

The absolute best photographers in the business!

We cannot think of a better photographer on Long Island! John and his staff not only took care of our engagement photos and our wedding photos but numerous brides from SVS Fine Jewelry have used Silverfox. Their endless creativity, eye for detail, and skill is shown in each shot. They have a gift of making life's most precious moments come to life on print. We highly recommend Silverfox!

58 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

404 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10018   See On Map
380 New Highway , Lindenhurst, NY 11757   See On Map
631-393-6966 (phone) 631-393-6965 (fax)
Mon-Thurs: 12-9pm Fri: 12-5pm Sat: 12-4pm (select weekends)
Silverfox Photography & Entertainment is a wedding photographer from long island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including new york city, nassau, and suffolk. Silverfox Photography & Entertainment is a professional wedding vendor that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry since 1992 specializing in Photo, video, and entertainment.