Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Reviews

361 Reviews for Silverfox Photography & Cinematography

361 Silverfox Photography & Cinematography Reviews
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

I had absolutely the best experience using Silverfox! We had Lauren as our main photographer and she is the best! I cannot say enough nice things about her! Our engagement pictures came out absolutely perfect. Although we have not gotten any wedding pictures back yet, from what I saw on her camera during the wedding, she got some amazing shots! We also used Angelo for Videography and Tom as our second photographer. It was so great to have them capturing so many angles of our wedding considering many interesting things happened during the night! The staff was extremely responsive if I had ever had a question leading up to our big day and they were also very accommodating. They are extremely professional and had so many great ideas for pictures that we are dying to see! Many of our friends from out of town were saying how they wish they could have used silverfox for their upcoming events (that are not on LI) because everyone loved them so much! We also had a few friends wishing they could go back in time and have hired silverfox for their events! Could not be happier and more excited to see our pictures! Definitely worth every penny!

Lizet · Married on 08/04/2018

I would like to thank Silverfox and it’s team we booked them for cinematography and photography as well as entertainment DJ , they did an awesome job happy we booked them I will definitely recommend them for such a special event that should me memorable!

Kerri · Married on 08/03/2018

Silverfox cannot be beat! Not only were they so responsive and flexible leading up to our wedding but the photographer and videographer were patient and guided us making sure that we got everything we needed. They’re so nice and I cannot wait to see what they captured. Highly recommend them!!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/21/2018

The team at silverfox was amazing!!! They were so perfesional. They knew all the great spots at our catering hall to take pictures at. They came out amazing!

Michele · Married on 07/13/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with Silverfox! From the moment walked into their office we knew how talented their photographers were, how accommodating and personable their staff was, and was pleasantly surprised by their affordability! I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer and videographer. Our wedding day was smooth and fun and it was largely due to our amazing photographer Courtney! We have only seen a sneak peek of our photos but from what we have seen, we are incredibly impressed!! We CANNOT wait to see them all!

kaitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I got married 7/27/18 and Courtney was our main photographer. She was amazing to say the least. Our engagement photos were stunning and we are super excited to see our wedding photos. We also had A second photographer and Craig as our videoagrapher. Together, everyone was aweosme, professional and kept us laughing so there was no awkwardness during posed shots. Thank you silverfox for being a part of our big day and helping it go smoothly and beautifully.

Leigh-Anne · Married on 06/29/2018

We hired Silverfox for our DJ as well as our photography and videography. Our main photographer, Courtney was absolutely AMAZING! Not only is she talented but her personality eases wedding day nerves! Courtney was playful, funny, understanding and professional. She had great ideas for photos and was extremely accommodating. She even helped me carry my heavy dress throughout the day.

Steve, our MC was incredible. He kept the party alive! He had a great energy and was accommodating to our needs. Steve made our wedding night so memorable and enjoyable. Everyone came up to my husband and I and told
    us it was the best wedding they've ever been to! We are so happy we choose Silverfox for our wedding day services!

Everyone in the Silverfox staff was incredible. I can't say enough good things about this company.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Silverfox is one of the most professional vendor I have ever seen. The entertainment is way above expectation.. Steve and his team has been over the top. People could not stop saying how amazing the night was.. and incredible professionalism and dedication to detailes.. they made a great job.. anyone that wants a 1000%
    service.. Silverfox is they way... also thanks to Heather and Roy for their amazing job as photographer and videographer.. amazing!!!..

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Silverfox was amazing to work with . We had Heather as our main photographer and Fernanda as our assistant . We also had Angelo as our videographer. They were super flexible and told us exactly what to do which was super helpful .

Jesse · Married on 05/01/2018

I got married on June 24th 2018 and SilverFox handled everything for my wedding. They provided photography, videography and DJ. They also recommended all of our other vendors. Steve and John are AWESOME to work with, along with the rest of the staff at SilverFox! They were a pleasure to work with every step of the way and I would highly recommend them for all of your wedding needs. I cannot wait to see how everything came out

Christine · Married on 04/27/2018

I can’t say enough nice things about these people! DANIELLE and COURTNEY have been a pleasure to deal with. They are courteous, prompt, and literally think of everything! They asked tons of questions about our personal style and about family dynamics so they knew exactly what to do (and what not to do). Communication was flawless between the office and our photographers - MICHELLE was our lead and KEVIN was our second. Both of them were so professional, creative, and calm. They both made a real effort to complete my exceedingly long shot list. Truly a pleasure to work with them both! I can’t wait to see our wedding photos!

STEVE was also incredible to work with! He was thorough, organized, and thoughtful throughout the planning process – he even recorded the pronunciation of the names of people to be introduced! The execution the day of was just as great! When my father’s mic went out during his speech, Steve was immediately right there with a replacement! Steve and his team not only played every song we asked them to but understood the mood we were trying to create and added to our playlist seamlessly. I think the thing that stuck with us the most was Steve’s positive attitude. He genuinely enjoys his work and cares and about his clients!

Shana · Married on 04/27/2018

Courtney, Anthony and Angelo were amazing. We received so many photos at they are all so beautiful ! Thank you Silverfox!

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2018

Choosing Silverfox photography and entertainment was the best vendor decision we made. Throughout the entire planning process they were super attentive to what our wants were and they exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. We have had multiple people throughout the night come up to us telling us how amazing our DJ was; Steven thank you for being the best MC. We just received a sneak peak of our photos and all of our family and friends are gushing over how amazing they came out; Lauren thank you for putting so much time into reviewing the shots we wanted, your work is amazing. Thank you Silverfox for helping us have the best day ever and for capturing every moment.

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Steve Santiago is fantastic. He is so cool, calm and collective and down to earth. Our meetings with Steve were not stressrful. He will perfect every detail, pronunciation you name it. Steve was the best MC, everyone is still raving about how fun he was! Dance floor was packed the entire night. Rob (DJ) fantastic, and Manny as tech and setup, absolutely awesome. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Jennifer · Married on 01/13/2018

My experience with Silverfox has been outstanding from my first appointment to now, waiting for the call for my wedding photos and video. The staff has been helpful, kind and were a pleasure the day of my wedding. I highly recommend without reservation! Please check out while reviewing your photographers !

Marie · Married on 12/02/2017

my husband and i used silverfox photography and videography for our wedding on 12.2.2017. the two photographers (amanda, main photographer, and lauren, photojournalist) were fantastic for the entire event, as well as very helpful and accommodating! they absolutely went above and beyond the call of what we would expect from photographers. and craig (our videographer) was also top notch, doing much more than expected! we cannot wait to get our photos and video back!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/11/2017

We booked Heather as our wedding photographer, and she also completed our engagement shoot. When booking, she was friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. She was very thorough and answered all of our questions - we immediately felt extremely comfortable and booking silverfox was the fastest decision we made in the planning process. When we scheduled our engagement shoot, the night before we were extremely anxious and concerned about the weather (the shoot was outside). Heather was FANTASTIC at relieving all of our anxieties and was extremely flexible. During the shoot, we were uncomfortable in front of the camera at first but Heather did an amazing job helping us relax, posing us in positions that looked perfect (a combo of more posed and also very natural and relaxed to give us a variety in our pictures). In the end, the photos came out better than I had imagined. I can't wait to see how the wedding pictures come out! Also, I already am looking forward to working with Heather on our wedding day because of her warmth and cool-calm-an collected personality... I'll need it! Lol.

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2017

My wedding was two days ago and I haven’t seen a single picture yet but I couldn’t wait to share how thrilled we were with silverfox. Heather was our primary photographer and Kevin we had for 4 hours.. both were spectacular. They were never bothersome or distracting and magically appeared at every special moment flawlessly. I was so impressed and seriously could not be happier. Now I can’t wait to see the photos which I know will be stunning. Heather is a genius and she really made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. My husband and I couldn’t stop talking about how happy we were with our decision to go with silverfox and with Heather. She was the first person we met at our initial meeting and the entire process was really great. We also used Silverfox for entertainment and had many guests asking for their info by the end of the night. Steven is the bomb... Just truly spectacular. You can’t go wrong with Silverfox! <3 Katie and Max

Randi · Married on 11/05/2017

Our wedding was 11.5.17 at Insignia and we were very happy with Silverfox! Our lead photographer was Courtney and she was amazing! So professional and patient. She made eveyone feel comfortable and she got every shot I asked for. She has a very good eye for the perfect lighting and angles and def got some amazing shots! Sioban was our 2nd photographer and she was also very professional and patient. We used her for a few extra hours in the begining to get all the pictures in before the party and it definitley helped! We also had Will for the video and he was awesome too. Very professional and not in the way at all! I cant wait to see how eveything comes out!! Also had a great experiemce with lauren in the office. Very helpful and made us feel comfortable from the begining. Big reason we booked! Thank you silverfox!!!

David · Married on 10/28/2017

Incredible service at a reasonable rate. Would recommend highly to anyone.

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

I used Silverfox for Dj and photography and I couldn't be happier! From day one everyone was courteous and friendly. Any questions I had were answered very quickly. Steve was my MC, Courtney my photographer and Roy my videographer and they all did an amazing job! Steve is such high energy and fun but very professional and truly cares about your wedding running smoothly. Courtney and Roy were given very little direction by us I really didn't know what to tell them I wanted and they just took the lead and everything came beautiful! Thank you all for making our wedding day perfect!

Jeffrey · Married on 10/22/2017

Incredible service and team. Everyone was super helpful and made our big day unforgettable.

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/15/2017

We initially selected Silverfox Photography and Entertainment because we liked their work and thought we’d get great service. Well, we got even more than we bargained for: Anthony did our engagement photoshoot and took the most amazing pictures at our wedding; Leah took beautiful pictures the day of our wedding as well. Anthony could not have been nicer or more great to work with. He was professional and creative, both qualities that resulted in beautiful pictures of our wedding. Steve and his crew did a FABULOUS job at our reception. He was a blast to work with, a consummate professional who advised us and accommodated our wishes from beginning to end (including making our reception bilingual for our Spanish-speaking relatives). Our reception was exactly what we wanted it to be: a raucous, joyous celebration of our marriage. Our guests were on the floor, dancing from the start of the reception to the very end. He kept the party going the whole event. We could have not been more pleased with Steve's energy, his enthusiasm and ability to animate the crowd. To this day, our guests still tell us how much fun they had, specifically, how wonderful he was. We love thinking back to that day, how much fun we had celebrating one of the best moments of our lives together. Thanks to Anthony, Leah, Steve, Danny, Manny, and everyone else at Silverfox who helped make our wedding such a success!! We wholeheartedly recommend their services!

Allison · Married on 10/08/2017

Could not have been happier with choosing Silverfox for our photos! Everyone we came in contact with could not have been more helpful and kind. We were so happy with the photos Michele captured - they’re stunning!