Carlsbad, CA 92010 Map · Phone number

About SignatureK Events and Flowers

Based in San Diego, Califonia, SignatureK offers event design and floral design. Free initial consultation. We are budget friendly and will design options based on your floral budget, yet still keep your style shining through! Available for travel/destination events.

Kien Nguyen, Lead Designer:
As a planner and designer, I think it is important to be well rounded and open in order to interpret exactly what my client wants. I would describe my own personal style as: fashion-forward, playful, modern, minimalistic, practical/comfortable, off-beat, and fun!

I would love the opportunity to plan, design, or coordinate the event or wedding you envision. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have a question about anything on my site/ blog! I'll try to point you in the right direction! What ever you do, have FUN!

v3612225
IMG2882
IMG9321

3 Reviews for SignatureK Events and Flowers

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2013

I hired Kien for my May 2013 wedding. I met with Kien about 9 months before my wedding, but actually went back and forth between hiring a florist and attemtpting to the flowers on my own for several months. During that time, Kien kept in contact with me, patiently understanding my dilemma. When I finally did decide to hire Kien, I signed the contract about 2 months prior to the wedding. She met with me several times, and corresponded via email continuously to answer questions, and calm my worries. My ceremony and reception venues were about 10 minutes apart, and my venues only allowed about 2 hours to set everything up. Kien managed to set up my ceremony and reception flowers, in addition to personally dropping off the bouquets and bouts. The flowers were beautiful, and more than I imagined!

After doing a lot of shopping around and price comparisons, I found Kien to be the most affordable florist in just about all of San Diego County! Even more impressive was the level of her work, her attention to detail and her professionalism!

Betsy · Married on 10/04/2014

Kien was recommended to us by her cousin, who’s a good friend of ours. We contacted and met with a few different florists, and Kien won us over. We felt strongly that, compared to others, Kien’s product stood out as high quality at a reasonable price.
    We live a few hours from Kien, so all of our communication was via email and phone meetings. Our only complaint is that she missed one of our phone meetings. However, she was very apologetic and prompt to reschedule.

During the design process, Kien listened to what we envisioned for our wedding, including our color palette and requests for specific florals, including succulents, airplants, and eucalyptus. Then she provided several different options at different price points and presented them in beautiful visual layouts. She was realistic with us about what fit into our budget and what didn’t. No simple price lists here!

The day of the wedding, she traveled about two hours to deliver and set up our flowers and stayed through our ceremony to make sure everything was properly set up for the reception. All of the flowers were exactly how we’d envisioned them! Kien made a gorgeous garland for our arch, which was repurposed into décor for our King’s table. She also made garlands for our guest tables, as well as bouquets, boutonnieres, and succulents for our cake.

All around, Kien did a great job and we highly recommend her!

kelly · Married on 09/20/2009

Very nice personality and easy going. Love her creativity on my center pieces, especially on my bouquet. I think she did some magic to it, my ranunculus bouquet was fresh for the entire day.
    Thank you so much, I am so glad we got our flowers from you

SignatureK Events and Flowers FAQ