Whimsey Florals

San Diego, California View map Visit website

$2,937 Typical Price

Whimsey Florals, based in San Diego, California, specializes in floral design for weddings and special events. A full-service floral design studio, Whimsey Florals has been active in the southern California wedding industry for over 10 years. The company's designers aren't just here to be your vendor — they’re here to celebrate this special time in your life as supporters and friends. Your wedding is a special day, and Whimsey Florals wants you to have the experience of a lifetime.

Floral services include consultations, event design, samples, delivery, set up, and clean up. Whimsey Florals can also provide you with custom floral designs for your aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, and table arrangements, as well as flower petals and single flowers. Floral designs can be created in the following styles:

• Classic
  • Country
  • Eclectic
  • Romantic
  • Rustic
  • Tropical
  • Vintage

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$86

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$153

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,937

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Jessica P. Married on 03/25/2022

Beautiful florals and an amazing florist

Exceeded my expectations! I contacted Whimsey Florals on short notice as my original florist had canceled on me. Diane was quick with responses, professional and overall wonderful. I sent over some pictures of inspiration and she provided the most beautiful flowers. We got so many compliments throughout the night. They really brightened up our venue. Thank you so much Diane! We will keep you in mind for any future floral needs!
  • Simone
    Simone P. Married on 08/21/2021

Stunning florals!

I first found Diane a year prior to our wedding and instantly loved her after a phone call to discuss details. I am so glad the first florist I spoke with left a bad taste in my mouth because I found Diane!
    We had a slight mishap with missing vases but Diane went to hobby lobby and sent me tons of photos so she could replace the ones that went MIA, it is now a funny thought about it. She really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with everything she provided.
    I had a vision of jewel tones and she fully delivered, every single person at our wedding said how beautiful our flowers were and how they tied everything together. I would highly recommend Whimsey floral to any bride looking!
    Vicki M. Married on 03/20/2021

Exceeded my expectations in every way!

Diane and Jaime exceeded my expectations on EVERY level! I had an idea of what I wanted the overall look to be, and they listened to all my ideas and took them to another level! My wedding was in my backyard and they came out twice (I had my landscape completely changed so they had to adjust some of the original plans) and each time they were professional, creative, budget-conscious, and made me feel so at ease. On my wedding day they asked me not to look until they were completely done and when I did finally see all they had done I was in total shock! It was like something out of a fairy tale. Every detail was exquisite! Right down to the custom arch they built just so it would fit perfectly! The best thing you can do, besides getting married, is to hire Whimsey Florals!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

10324 leafwood place San Diego, California, 92131
Location of (Whimsey Florals)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding