1007 5th Ave #403, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

• Real Weddings 16

4 Reviews for Sierra Solis Photgraphy

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Sierra did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding and our engagement shoot. Words cannot begin to describe the level of joy I had when we first viewed our wedding photos. I was blown away by the amount of beautiful photos. Sierra really went above and beyond to capture every moment at our wedding. She also had a second amazing shooter, Jill, meet my groom and the groomsmen at a different hotel location across town earlier in the day to capture some awesome shots of the guys. During the ceremony and the party she was running all over the place and captured great shots of all the family and friends. Her creativity and fun attitude made all fears of being in front of a camera disappear. She was super creative with her ideas to capture us as well as the beautiful venue! The pictures she took where more than we hoped for. I can't thank her enough for capturing our day in such a perfect way!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

April · Married on 05/08/2015

WOW!! HOW am I the first person to review this lovely lady and her skills?? Sierra will stop at nothing to make sure your photos come out perfect! She did my engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos! She is a master at her skill for sure and I would highly recommend her to anyone! Sierra will definitely be doing photography for myself and my family forever! Not only is she good at what she does but she is so fun to work with. My husband and I are both very awkward and she seriously made us look like super models! I can't get over how talented she is. Honestly Sierra made my wedding experience amazing! She was always there for me to call or text about anything and I couldn't be happier about having her as a part of my wedding! I can't wait to have another life event for her to photograph!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2012

I cannot say enough about Sierra.
    She is professional, amazingly talented, friendly and the sweetest person. If you want photos that you will be proud of and have no regrets in your choice of photographer, you'd hire Sierra. She gets it right, every time.

We will always use her for all our photography needs.

Sent on 03/25/2018