po box 4966, Incline Village, NV 89450 Map · Phone number

Sierra Bridal and Blooms 5
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Domecus · Married on 09/08/2019

Kaylynne is AMAZING!

Working with Kaylynne was every bride's dream come true. After a few frustrating attempts getting in touch with other florists in the area - some way outside our budget, others unresponsive - we hit the absolute jackpot with Kaylynne. Every single aspect of working with her, from her willingness to work within our budget, to her stellar communication, her beautiful eye for floral arranging, her professionalism on the day while simultaneously making me feel SO special and excited when she showed up with the bouquets at our AirBnB, made her without a doubt the best vendor we hired. She went above and beyond over and over again, including personally picking up our flower girl basket from my mother-in-law the day before the wedding, dropping off (free!) flowers so that my mother-in-law could decorate our cake with them, throwing in a few little outdoor centerpieces for our cocktail tables at no extra charge (after personally consulting with me and sharing her honest opinion about the venue, and weather or not we needed outdoor centerpieces), and working with my father-in-law to decorate the arbor after he finished setting it up at our venue the morning of the wedding. During the planning process, she asked ALL the right questions so that she knew exactly what I wanted for the flowers, and they were absolutely, completely PERFECT. I can't stress that enough. I am so, so glad I didn't settle for the first few florists that I came across, and instead held out for the one who would make me feel so truly happy on my wedding day. I can't recommend Kaylynne more highly - if your'e looking for a personal experience with a professional florist who will make you feel like the only bride in the whole world, and work extremely hard to understand your floral vision and bring it to life, stop looking and hire Kaylynne!

Sierra Bridal and Blooms 6
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Ward · Married on 07/19/2019

More beautiful than I imagined

Kaylynne was amazing! She was the first one to show us around at our venue since it was a destination wedding! She had great vision and the bouquets and flowers turned out more that I imagined. We used many of her decorations from her collections without having to go out and purchase more stuff than we needed! Easy and flexible, communication was great and designed my bouquet very similar to the pictures I sent her.

Sierra Bridal and Blooms 15
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Kaylynne was an absolute delight to work with! My mom met Kaylynne while she was setting up for another wedding, at our chosen reception venue. Kaylynne went out of her way to show my mom her bouquets and discuss ideas, and allowed my mom to take pictures of her work. After seeing those photos and other ones from her online gallery, I knew she was the florist to choose. In the initial planning process, it was hard to communicate as I am in the military and was gone on a ship (email was the only way to communicate). Kaylynne was flexible the whole time and totally understood my situation. Months in advance of our wedding, I sent her photos of ideas I loved and what I had in mind. It took me awhile to finalize all the last details, but Kaylynne was there to help me throughout the process and provide suggestions. After I had all my ideas on a pinterest board, I shared that with Kaylynne and she then created a vision board showing exactly what she was going to do for all the various pieces of the wedding. This made the process so much less stressful, as I knew exactly what all the bouquets and centerpieces would look like prior to my big day. She was also flexible with pricing, as I was under a stricter budget close to the wedding. The day before the wedding, Kaylynne called because there wasn’t the exact type of flower I wanted available; she provided an alternative and it ended up being perfect. I totally trusted her professional judgment, and the day before the wedding was already stressful enough! I also had to change the numbers of corsages the day before the wedding due to family members not being able to make it, and Kaylynne was able to make that change no problem. Throughout the entire planning process, she was SO nice to work with, accommodating, and her work is absolutely beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Sierra Bridal and Blooms for any couples looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Sierra Bridal and Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 201.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 82.00
    $ 172.00
    $ 15067
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Strotz Photography
    Strotz Photography Wedding Photographers

Sierra Bridal and Blooms is a wonderful florist at Lake Tahoe. Definitely consider them for your event!

• po box 4966 Incline Village, 89450 See on map