8310 Fairway Ridge Court, Reno, NV 89523 Map · Phone number

About Holly Fleur

Holly Fleur is a full service wedding and special event floral design service offering super pretty, custom floral design to clientele in Reno, Lake Tahoe, the Sierras and beyond. Specializing not only in delivering artistic floral arrangements and fantastic, personalized customer service, we create special ambiance through our designs that set the mood of your event and become lasting memories for your guests.

We only source the finest and freshest florals- to assure you superior quality at a fair price. Please visit www.hollyfleur.com to submit an inquiry and check availability for your date. We’d love the opportunity to design a beautiful event that you and your guests will remember forever.

Find us on Instagram to check out some of our recent weddings. @hollyfleur.floraldesign

• B&B Designs

Holly Fleur 3
Holly Fleur 4
Holly Fleur 5

Nancy Roach · Married on 07/21/2019

Creative, engaging, professional, organized floral design service.

From the first day I met with Holly we connected, which is essential to have with every vendor when planning a wedding. She was willing to not only help create a beautiful event tailored to our daughter's vision, but brought in her own ideas. Holly did an incredible job of incorporating many family keepsake items along with her own decorations. The detailed floral arrangements helped make our event one that our guests are still talking about. We were so very impressed with Holly's organization and talents we asked her to serve as our wedding coordinator as well.
    At the end of my 8 month relationship with Holly I am certain i will enjoy a life long friendship with this talented and hard working professional.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • monica

monica · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Florist We Could Ever Have Had

Our experience with Holly Fleur was perfect in every single sense of the word! From our first conversation to the wedding itself, to the most recent correspondence...we cannot say enough good things about Holly and her Floral business. She goes above and beyond to create the vision of YOUR perfect wedding day! We did not even know what to ask...and she yet she was able to put it together and create the most BEAUTIFUL room! My daughter started crying when she saw it....it was EXACTLY what she wanted!!! My daughter was looking for something a bit more contemporary for the Nevada Museum of Art....I was a bit concerned....I could not envision what she was asking for....was it going to look ok???? It was beyond just ok...it was stunning!!! Holly went out and searched high and low to find just the right variety or items to create the image that my daughter wanted! She knows her business! Holly is creative, she is professional, courteous, and always smiling. Holly is enthusiastic, but with a gentle touch. She worked quickly and quietly behind the scenes to get everything in place...and always had a smile on her face when we did see her. We absolutely recommend her to anyone...without a single reservation. We love, love, loved everything she did....thank you, Holly and team!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Maya · Married on 06/29/2019

Floral of my dreams

I walked into my wedding venue and burst into tears! It was honestly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The first conversation I had with Holly she just seemed to get what I was looking for and gave me so many more ideas that had never occurred to me. Every time we talked she provided ideas, suggestions for other vendors, or just all-around support. She was so helpful and went above and beyond what I could ever have expected. I highly recommend Holly and her floral business, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Holly Fleur FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Courtney Aaron | Photographer
    Courtney Aaron | Photographer Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous work by a fantastically passionate floral designer! I not only recommend her to all of my clients, I'm even using her for my own wedding! She goes above and beyond to create your vision and if you let her have full creative reign... you will be in awe! A true artist with a sincere love for florals!!

• 8310 Fairway Ridge Court Reno, 89523 See on map