Truckee, CA 96161 Map · Phone number

About Martha Bernyk, Floral Design

Martha has lived and worked in the North Lake Tahoe and Truckee area for 25 years. Her business has
grown over the past 10 years making her one of the best known and trusted professional florists in the area.
Not having a shop to tend allows Martha to give the highest level of personal service to her brides and
private clients.
Please let us know if you would like to set up a consultation or get started talking about your ideas
on the web or by phone.

anniexphotocheda wright wedding293

22 Reviews for Martha Bernyk, Floral Design

Megan Lynn · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative Excellence

Martha made my wedding floral dreams come true! We knew she would be awesome after our first few conversations, so we also hired her to do our rehearsal dinner/welcome party arrangements, too. For the rehearsal dinner/welcome party, she took my mother in law's inspiration and perfectly executed. For the wedding, I really wanted floral columns that I had found on Pinterest. Martha loved the idea, supported my creativity, and made them even better than I could have imagined. Our floral garlands, bouquets, and extra arrangements all matched our theme and were stunning. I would recommend Martha to any future bride or event planner, you'll be amazed at her work!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Meighan · Married on 07/29/2017

It was a true pleasure to work with Martha as our wedding Florist. After meeting with her to share our vision, I felt extremely comfortable with her ability, experience, and style. The floral arrangements, headpiece, boutonnieres were more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Kristiana · Married on 10/08/2016

If you are having a wedding in Truckee I wouldn't think twice about booking Martha for your wedding. She creates beautiful lush flower arrangements. I told her about our vision and she was able to capture it and beyond. She is very busy, but is great and letting you know when she would be in touch about things. I talked to Martha far in advanced to the wedding about my flowers, and finalized them about two weeks before. She is super creative - we came up with a hanging wreath of candles, greenery and dreamy white flowers above the bridal table, this idea also came into play into the entrance of the dining area, and above the guest book table, so romantic! I couldn't get enough of our wedding flowers.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Award

Martha Bernyk, Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.50
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 145.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 35,005,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• annie X photographie
    annie X photographie Wedding Photographers

I have worked on some beautiful weddings with Martha through the years. Always fun to cover creative details and flower arrangements:)

• Truckee, 96161 See on map