A Floral Affair

Gardnerville, Nevada View map

$1,500 Typical Price

A Floral Affair is a Wedding and Event Floral Design Company owned and operated by Kelly Jo Smith. Each event has her personal attention and focus on each and every detail. Instead of being one in a dozen events that weekend, you can be assured you are her main priority.

No Minimums. No Boundaries. Just Creativity.

A Floral Affair works specifically within a budget chosen by the Client. There are no minimum orders. Working directly from Pinterest Boards or Inspiration pictures, A Floral Affair chooses the appropriate blossoms that show both overall vision, while still maingining budget. A Floral Affair's designers love fostering their creativity. No idea is too outrageous or too boring.

In Kelly's words: I LOVE my job. My work allows me an avenue to express my artistic vision, as well as, an opportunity to convey my Client's ideas. I love texture, color, and the unexpected element. I love being inspired by nature. Someone else may look at a stick and see just a stick, but to me it might be the inspiration for my next centerpiece.

Whether you have been planning your wedding since you were 10 years old or are just starting the planning process, I can take your vision from just a thought to reality. I look forward to meeting you and helping your vision come to life. To set up a Consultation please call 775-881-8051 or email at AFloralAffair.KJS@gmail.com

FDI Certified Wedding Floral Specialist
Over 15 years experience specializing in Wedding and Event Design

Owner, A Floral Affair

775-881-8051

AFloralAffair.KJS@gmail.com

VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.AFloralAffairKJS.com

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Steve Married on 07/17/2021

She Made the Venue Look Amazing

Our wedding was on July 17, 2021 at Valhalla, South Lake Tahoe. This was a Covid postponed wedding from a year and a half. Not only was Kelly-Jo completely patient with us, we asked her to do some "out of the box" ideas and she nailed it. The ceremony flowers, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and flower boxes were amazing. She even helped us with flower boxes that were not part of her duties. I can' recommend her enough. Thanks again!
    Kely P. Married on 07/09/2021

Hire her for your wedding!

Kelly Jo is soooooo nice, talented, and professional! She delivered everything that we wanted and even suggested some stuff that made our floral arrangemwnt even prettier!!! Definitely recommend.

• Cesselie
    Cesselie S. Married on 05/21/2021

Best Bouquet Ever!

If you are looking for a Florist! Stop looking because Kelly Joe is the one! We gave her a budget and she exceeded our expectation. My bouquet looked better than every bouquet I pinned on my Pinterest. I am so blessed and happy she was able to be the florist for my wedding. She picked the freshest flowers the strongest greenest herbs which made the venue smell amazing and look elegant. She is amazing and you should book her before your day is gone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

A Floral Affair Price Rates

Team

Creative Floral Designer

Why Floral Design? Kelly’s love of flowers started on a family vacation to Butchart Gardens in British Columbia, Canada. She was 6 years old and was awestruck by the beauty of the plants and the unique nature of each flower.

In High School, Kelly competed in Floriculture for Carson Valley FFA, which grew her knowledge of floral design, and prompted her to attended the Floral Design Institute in Portland, Oregon.

Kelly graduated in 2005 as a Certified Floral Designer and in 2012 became a Certified Wedding Floral Specialist. She also has a background in Art and Interior Design

Kelly has lived in Gardnerville for 29 years and loves having Tahoe and Reno as a playground. Weekend nature vacations inspire her work.

Jálie Jálie Wedding Planners

I have worked with Kelly Jo for over 4 years now at different weddings and events and she is AMAZING!! It is great to be able to work with someone who is so creative and receptive to her client's visions. She has great work ethic and communication. Kelly Jo has definitely found her niche and our team loves working with her.

Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe Beach Retreat & Lodge at Tahoe Hotel Weddings

Highly recommend this company to our brides and grooms. Professional and their designs are beautiful. Love seeing them on the list when our clients tell us who they've hired for their wedding day!

Nemus Photography Nemus Photography Wedding Photographers

Kelly Jo from A Floral Affair is one of my favorite florists in all of the Tahoe/Reno area! She is so fun and easy to work with. She takes great pride in each of her gorgeous creations and really works hard to match her designs to her clients' personalities. She is a true professional, talented artist and all-around great person!

PO Box 6163 Gardnerville, Nevada, 89460
Location of (A Floral Affair)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding