Reno, NV 89599 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Harmony Hilderbrand Photography

Harmony is an award winning creative wedding photographer based out of the Reno-Tahoe area. She's inspired by remarkable couples who incorporate their personality and style into their wedding details – such as canoeing to the middle of a lake for bride & groom portraits at sunset. She loves capturing authentic moments and adventures couples. Harmony believes in getting to know her clients so she can photograph in a way that represents their personality and style.

Harmony has a Bachelor of Arts with a major in photography. She's been voted one of the Top Photographers in Northern Nevada for three years running. She is based out of the Reno-Tahoe area, serving Lake Tahoe, Reno, Truckee, Incline, Genoa, but also travels for destination weddings. Visit her website to view more work. Or call or email for more information (775) 790-5170 or info@harmonyhilderbrand.com

Follow Harmony Hilderbrand Photography on

Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 5
Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 6
Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 7

Cecilia · Married on 09/02/2017

Harmony was everything we wanted and more! She was so sweet and made us feel very comfortable. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and are so happy with her work. She is organized and keeps you updated throughout. She made us the most beautiful wedding album. 100% Recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 8
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 9
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 10

Chloe · Married on 07/29/2017

I definitely feel like I got MORE than my monies worth! The experience was fantastic. Harmony was everywhere but so stealth. She has a sweet personality anyway, and that really showed when dealing with the big group or the relatives. The way she handled the giant group picture was genius. She was cute and funny but totally on point...and the pic is perfect! Everyone loved her. Great pictures, LOTS of pictures, a pleasure to work with and get the second photographer for sure!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 18
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 19
    Harmony Hilderbrand Photography 20

Kelly · event on 06/08/2017

When I thought about taking Maternity photos I was on the fence. Being uncomfortable and not feeling like myself I wanted to find someone that made me feel comfortable and at ease. I had asked Harmony to take photos outside as I had seen so many of her BEAUTIFUL wedding landscapes. Of course the weather turned to be nothing short of a Nevada hurricane. The photos still turned out amazing! Even though my hair is blowing and not as perfect as Pinterest, they totally capture my Husband and I and the Nevada landscape we plan on raising our daughter. They are also sort of symbolic when I think of it. It took us 7 1/2 years to become pregnant, through it all we stood together weathering the storm.

Harmony was a complete professional, taking extra time with us to fix my hair and shawl I had brought to wrap ourselves in. I am so thankful for the experience and even more thankful I decided to do Maternity Photos after all. I would absolutely recommend Harmony Hilderbrand Photography.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Harmony Hilderbrand Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• A Floral Affair
    A Floral Affair Wedding Florists

Whenever a Bride mentions they have booked Harmony Hilderbrand Photography, I immediately feel a sense of relief. I know they are going to have gorgeous photos. Not only quality, but quantity of meaningful emotion filled shots. I always ask for photos at the end of a wedding to place in my portfolio. I always have a hard time narrowing down which ones I want to use from Harmony because there are so many to choose from. I also always spend way to much time looking through the gallery, because there are so many pretty shots. Its easy to get side tracked. I think the best way to get to know your photographer is to look at a full wedding, to know their style and to make sure they are a good fit for you. Anyone can have 1 pretty photo, but Harmony has tons!

• Blake's Floral Design, LLC