306 Laurel Mountain Road, Ste. 202, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Mums N' Roses

A crafty studio florist focused on weddings and events in breathtaking Mammoth Lakes, Ca.

Follow Mums N' Roses on

Mums N' Roses 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Best. Florist. Ever.

Chanel is a genius, pure and simple. Her creative eye is absolutely amazing, and I couldn't possibly be any happier with the masterpieces she created for our big day. I'm fairly certain that everything she does is full on Pinterest goals. Not only is she an incredible artist; she is a genuinely wonderful, warm, and fun person to work with! I knew that trusting my florals to Chanel was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entirety of my wedding planning. Thank you, Chanel, for making all of my dreams come true!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Chloe · Married on 06/07/2019

Made my Pinterest vision come to life!

Chanel has an amazing way to take a few photos you show her and make your dream come to life. Her response time was phenomenal and after our first meeting and a few pictures, the proposal she worked up was beyond anything I expected. It had certain color schemes, blooms/stylings, and overall vibe. A week and a half before the wedding I decided that I really wanted a hair piece...weary that it was too late, I reached out to her and she was more than happy to add on which was so awesome! Not only did she nail the florals, she also arranged some of the décor I had brought with me to flow. When I walked into the venue after the ceremony I was blown away by her eye for perfection. Couldn't have been happier!

Mums N' Roses 6
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 08/18/2018

This is the florist to use!!! The flower center pieces my bouquet and all the other arrangements they made for me were beyond beautiful, I could not imagine anyone else doing a better job. Chanel the owner is extremely professional and as nice as can be. Do yourself a favor and use them

Mums N' Roses 7
    Mums N' Roses 8
    Mums N' Roses 9
    Sent on 08/23/2018

Mums N' Roses Pricing

Mums N' Roses Price Rates

Mums N' Roses FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 99.00
    $ 251.00
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Floral Preservation
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Lisa Fitts Photography
    Lisa Fitts Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with these ladies as a vendor and there and it was an absolutely wonderful experience! The arrangements and bouquets were beautifully done and added an extra beautiful touch to the couple's venue.

• FreshTracks Entertainment
    FreshTracks Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Chanel and the Mums N' Roses crew frequently this past year. When I arrive at a venue Chanel and her team are often on site and hard at work. The sights and smells of epic centerpieces and flowers delight the room. Chanel and her crew have a positivity and creative energy that excites and resonates in all that they do. My favorite Mums N' Roses story from that past season occurred at the Forrest Chappel in Mammoth Lakes. When I showed up to set the ceremony sound Chanel was climbing around on top of the altar hanging these pillars of Lilly's. AMAZING, cascading pillars of Lilly's like nothing I've seen. She was 18 feet off the ground and I found myself wondering "should she be roped in"? When the ceremony was complete and guests began to leave Chanel and her crew came out of the forrest like flower gypsy's and quickly climbed back atop the altar. Sure enough by dinner, when the Bride and Groom entered the dining room, there were the pillars of Lilly's draped perfectly behind the head table. Mums Magic. Mums N' Roses works hard with grace and style. I highly endorse this company.

• Green Fox Events & Guest Services
    Green Fox Events & Guest Services Wedding Planners

As a local event planner we LOVE working with vendors who are professional, passionate, responsive, creative and overall easy to work with. After working with Chanel on many events/weddings I can tell you that she encompasses all of these qualities and many more. Chanel is a joy to work with and we know that whatever crazy request we throw at her, she will figure out a way to make it happen. She is very knowledgeable about different flower types and her artistic skills show through in all of her work. We LOVE how much time and energy she spends in the planning phase to ensure that her clients' overall vision will be executed perfectly. Time and time again we’ve happily recommended Mums N’ Roses to our clients and we look forward to working on many more events together!

• 306 Laurel Mountain Road, Ste. 202 Mammoth Lakes, 93546 See on map