Truckee, CA 96161 Map · Phone number

About Love & Lupines Floral Design

Specializing in rustic elegance and free form bohemian style. Whimsical pieces that speak from the heart.

Follow Love & Lupines Floral Design on

Love & Lupines Floral Design 6
Love & Lupines Floral Design 7

Jacqueline · Married on 08/16/2019

Incredible Florist!

After following Love and Lupines for months on Instagram, we were thrilled when Meghon and her team were available for our wedding. They really went over and above for our wedding. We had requested a few centerpieces and not much else because we were trying to keep our budget down, but we were wowed when we got to the venue and there were amazing little details they added to all the tables to really fill them out. Everything was also prompt and done on time. They were really incredible to work with!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 08/09/2019

WOW - absolutely breathtaking!

WOW - absolutely breathtaking! I still dream about all of the florals at my wedding. I absolutely loved working with Meghon at Love & Lupines! Tasked with helping me create a very specific vision, the dreamy French Countryside theme was 100% executed, flawlessly! Meghon listened to exactly what I wanted and ensured she captured it beautifully. She was very detailed throughout the entire process as we worked together. Her experience definitely shows both in her professionalism as well as in her floral arrangements. We talked through ideas and the vision, she even made several edits to floral needs. She contributed great ideas and was respectful of my budget. I would highly recommend her and her team to any of my friends or family looking for floral arrangements for their big day. Thanks Meghon!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Madeck · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome experience, highly recommend!

Meghon and team did the flowers for our recent wedding, and I was so happy we went with her! She took my pictures and turned them into reality, and all of the flowers were beautiful. She was very professional and easy to work with, and even gave us some good wedding advice that wasn't floral related. I love that she gets the flowers from local farms, and perhaps this is how she's able to offer a pretty good value compared to some other quotes that I got. She has a good inventory of arches, votives, lanterns etc. that we got to use as part of our package, which was super nice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 8
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 9
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 10

Love & Lupines Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Truckee, 96161 See on map