Love & Lupines Floral Design Reviews

Love & Lupines Floral Design 6
Love & Lupines Floral Design 7

Lauren Peaty · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

Meghon and team transformed our wedding venue with the most beautiful flower arrangements. When I walked in I was blown away by everything that exceeded our expectations. Meghon was truly a pleasure to work with throughout the process and was patient with me even when I changed my vision. I couldn’t recommend Love and Lupines enough!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

Meghon made our wedding dreams come true!

Meghon is the visionary and superwoman behind Love & Lupines. She made our wedding jaw-droppingly beautiful. We have very little floral knowledge, but Meghon is an outstanding florist. Meghon is a joy to work with and listened to the few ideas we had and the general vision we had for our wedding. She is creative and so talented at hearing what we wanted and making it a reality. She has done many beautiful weddings at Zephyr Lodge before and we completely trusted her to bring our vision to fruition. Our wedding looked like it belonged in a magazine. Tyler envisioned a circular arch for our ceremony and Meghon ensured that it was spectacular! We had so many guests taking photos there after the ceremony because is was so picturesque. From the big floral displays to the small details, she made the best floral arrangements we have ever seen. She even decorated the DJ booth, which made our DJ feel so special. She brought our dessert display to the next level with the florals. The tablescapes were so stunning with varying high and low level displays of purple and white with silver accents. We were hoping that we could have hanging florals from the majestic three chandeliers at Zephyr Lodge. This had not been allowed in past years. Meghon advocated for our vision with Northstar and they gave us permission, all thanks to her. We were so excited and Meghon exceeded our expectations. We still cannot get over how magnificent our wedding was and Meghon truly made it a dream come true.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 8
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 9
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 10
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 11

Jacqueline · Married on 08/16/2019

Incredible Florist!

After following Love and Lupines for months on Instagram, we were thrilled when Meghon and her team were available for our wedding. They really went over and above for our wedding. We had requested a few centerpieces and not much else because we were trying to keep our budget down, but we were wowed when we got to the venue and there were amazing little details they added to all the tables to really fill them out. Everything was also prompt and done on time. They were really incredible to work with!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 08/09/2019

WOW - absolutely breathtaking!

WOW - absolutely breathtaking! I still dream about all of the florals at my wedding. I absolutely loved working with Meghon at Love & Lupines! Tasked with helping me create a very specific vision, the dreamy French Countryside theme was 100% executed, flawlessly! Meghon listened to exactly what I wanted and ensured she captured it beautifully. She was very detailed throughout the entire process as we worked together. Her experience definitely shows both in her professionalism as well as in her floral arrangements. We talked through ideas and the vision, she even made several edits to floral needs. She contributed great ideas and was respectful of my budget. I would highly recommend her and her team to any of my friends or family looking for floral arrangements for their big day. Thanks Meghon!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Madeck · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome experience, highly recommend!

Meghon and team did the flowers for our recent wedding, and I was so happy we went with her! She took my pictures and turned them into reality, and all of the flowers were beautiful. She was very professional and easy to work with, and even gave us some good wedding advice that wasn't floral related. I love that she gets the flowers from local farms, and perhaps this is how she's able to offer a pretty good value compared to some other quotes that I got. She has a good inventory of arches, votives, lanterns etc. that we got to use as part of our package, which was super nice. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 12
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 13
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 14
  • Whitney

Whitney Mcmillan · Married on 06/01/2019

Seriously the Best!!

My now husband and I were so blessed to work with Meghon. She was hugely recommended by my coordinator, and her work could not have been more amazing. Meghon was incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and flexible, and her execution day-of was flawless. Meghon made a concerted effort to understand my vision (and was patient as that changed and evolved) and also made thoughtful suggestions that really elevated the look of our day. She also included many items from her own inventory for us. She worked with us to develop a plan that worked within our budget, and the value was so incredible. We received (and continue to receive) so many compliments about how beautiful everything was. It’s been about ten days since our wedding, and I am still in awe of it all. Thank you Meghon!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 15
  • Molly

Molly Dean · Married on 05/10/2019

Stunning floral artwork that made our wedding day unforgettable

We couldn’t recommend Meghon more highly as a florist- our wedding was stunning, largely due to her talented artwork. She was a joy to work with, easily worked within our budget, and somehow knew exactly what we wanted. The floral arrangements were incredible and we received so many compliments on the arch, tables and bouquets. It was our first time working with a florist and she was so patient, thoughtful, helpful and professional. Thank you so much for an amazing day! We’re thrilled at how everything came together so perfectly. 😊

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 16

Marisa Tovar · Married on 05/04/2019

Meghon is amazing!

Meghon was professional, responsive, and we are so happy to have chosen her! Our flowers and decor were incredible, somehow everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Thank you Meghon and team!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Stephanie Morris · Married on 02/16/2019

Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Meghon is a saint! She made sure flowers were delivered --even in the midst of a blizzard. She also perfectly pin-pointed the vision despite multiple changes to create the perfect look (even as it evolved). As we moved from an outdoor ceremony to an indoor event, she customized the arch to make it even more beautiful indoors (such a creative eye). I cannot say too many kind words :)

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Design

Meghon and her team were the perfect florists for our Tahoe wedding. Our wedding guests could not stop complimenting how beautiful our wedding décor was, and it is all thanks to Love and Lupines. They not only provided the most beautiful flowers to perfectly match our colors, but they also had such unique décor and signs that they brought up and set up themselves, as well as cleaned up. It was beautiful from start to finish and Meghon and her team are the best around.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 17
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 18

marcelle · Married on 09/03/2018

Beautiful Floral and Best Person to Work With!

Meghon was amazing to work with and I loved everything she did for our wedding. I would highly recommend her a million times over!
    Thanks Meghon!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 19
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 20

Bryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Love and Lupines was an absolute dream! Meghon was fabulous to work with from the beginning. She sat down with us over coffee and it felt like we had known here for years. After our initial meeting, she sent us an inspiration page and she nailed it on the first try. Love and Lupines is extremely creative and they use a custom approach to everyone they work with. Looking at their social media pages, you can tell they are not a cookie cutter operation, but really listen to their clients. We can't recommend Love and Lupines and Meghon enough!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2018

Meghon was such a dream to work with! She created a beautiful floral design to elevate our vision. My bouquet was gorgeous - I wish I could keep it forever! And the charm attached to my bouquet was such a sweet, personal, and unexpected touch! She was completely willing to work within my budget and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Meghon is absolutely amazing! She worked with our budget and brought our vision to life. Highly recommend - 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Love and Lupines (Meghon) is anything but phenomenal! The detail, the vision, the extra care she put into our wedding flowers was BEYOND expectation! I cannot believe we lucked out and were able to have such gorgeous flowers at our wedding. Do not hesitate in booking Love and Lupines! Meghon is very easy to work with and clearly has a great eye for floral arrangements. We are SO happy to have booked her for our wedding and could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Gigi · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful thank you thank you!! We adored our flowers -- both the brides, myself and my wife, loved our bouquets so so much. We didn't want to throw them to the crowd because we were so happy with them. We threw one and kept one for ourselves. The centerpieces were amazing. Everything was gorgeous and delivered so fresh and on time and arranged perfectly.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 21

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2017

Meghon of Love & Lupines is AMAZING!! Bear with me as I might gush a little here, but I could not be more thankful to Meghon for how much she brought to our special day. She was so easy and great to communicate with - super speedy replies and so easy to bounce ideas off of. I sent her a few pictures of the style I was interested in, she got it right away and ran with it and I am still baffled by the gorgeous displays she came up with. One week before our wedding I sent her a picture of the "arc" I had asked her to provide flowers for, turns out my terminology was off and in fact it was a pergola she was needing to style. But Meghon didn't sweat it in the least, honored the prices we had discussed and created the most breathtaking arrangement for us to say "I do" under. Every detail she brought to our wedding I loved SO MUCH. Each bouquet had such detail and beauty, my own brought me so much comfort and peace that day with it's calming sprigs of mint, lavender and chamomile and bright, gorgeous flowers. She sources her flowers from local CA farms and all of them lasted beautifully all weekend (and I kept and shared many of the arrangements for almost 2 weeks!! Super fresh, high-quality flowers!) And this woman is so awesome, after she finished adorning all of the tables with gorgeous arrangements, providing us with perfect bouquets, boutonnieres and flower crowns, she went above and beyond and helped my wedding coordinator set up the rest of the decorations just out of the generosity and kindness in her heart. She took all of the little items I had gathered for our sweetheart table and created the most SPECIAL and darling display for the new couple to sit with and helped pull together last minute decorations. Meghon is super super talented at what she does and we are so thankful we found her for our wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 29
    Love & Lupines Floral Design 30
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Meghon was great to work with and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Meghon nailed it!!!! I just recently used Love & Lupines for my wedding, and i couldn't be more happy! Everything was absolutely perfect and was exactly as i had hoped! Meghon was so easy to work with and really paid attention to every detail. She asked me use Pinterest to help get pictures of what i liked. This was such a good recommendation, because it allowed me easily show her my style and different types of flowers that i liked. She was able to replicate my favorite items for flowers used during the ceremony, table settings, boutonnieres, and bouquets perfectly. She gave me three different pricing options, with item each detailed and broken down. She was very responsive to my questions, and tailored my order specific for what made sense for us. I would highly recommend Love & Lupines as your vendor for flowers. Thanks Meghon!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Carole · Married on 08/07/2017

I found Meghon during my search for a florist for my Olympic Valley wedding because lupines are one of my favorite flowers. From the moment I talked to her on the phone, I knew she was OUR FLORIST. She's an enthusiastic, sweet person who seemed genuinely excited for my bouquet. She's a wizard - she even surprised me with the miniature pineapples I wanted! My bouquet was even more beautiful than I'd imagined, and she somehow stuck a deer antler in there, just like I wanted. Even when I was bumbling with vague flower descriptions, she knew exactly what I was going for.

Throughout the many back and forths over the months, she was awesome and professional. On the day of the wedding, she dropped off my bouquet at my air bnb right on time with smiles at 6 in the morning. Then she went to drop off flowers for the arch and stayed to help set up even though she didn't have to. Our centerpieces at the reception were AWESOME, she'd put in cherry tomatoes and blackberries! She's just an amazing, excited person to have around on your wedding day. I'm so glad I went with her! Thank you, Meghon!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Corrinne · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Love and Lupines for our wedding at Sugar Bowl, CA in July 2017. Meghon’s flower arrangements were absolutely stunning and so creative! She nailed our vision for the color scheme we wanted and she even allowed us to incorporate some of our own art into the pieces! Not only was she super easy to work with, professional, and organized, Meghon went above and beyond what we asked for and delivered the most gorgeous décor alongside the flowers. We would recommend using her for flowers—her work is amazing and will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/20/2017

George · Married on 07/08/2017

Love & Lupines (Meghon Shrewsbury) provided all the flowers and arrangements for our daughter's July wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception (3 venues) at The Resort at Squaw Creek. L&L/Meghon did a fantastic job. Everything was beautifully made with very fresh florals, etc., timely delivered and properly displayed. Meghon even provided beautiful, hand - made birch sculptures to soften the beverage bars and, separately, for displaying personal photographs at the reception. It was exactly as our daughter (and the MOB) had hoped, working with Meghon to select the particular florals consistent with the desired theme, look and feel for this summer Tahoe wedding with 200 guests. Pricing was very reasonable, with no add-ons or issues regarding finances at all (a great relief for those FOBs dealing with “George Banks’ Syndrome”). We had to convert a large “corporate” ballroom into a rustic Old Tahoe atmosphere and Meghon’s insights, artistry and passion really helped make that dream happen. She even went the extra mile at the end to come up with some additional floral displays to really assure the overall ambiance the bride and family desired. She was at all times exceedingly professional and a true joy to work with. We highly recommend Love & Lupines, and are very grateful and fortunate to have had them for our daughter’s beautiful wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Jean · Married on 07/01/2017

I absolutely loved my flowers, they were beautiful. They were the best part of the wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

Meghon Shrewsbury at Love and Lupines did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. She was able to figure out exactly the look we wanted from our very vague initial descriptions. She stayed cool and calm throughout the whole experience, particularly in dealing with many different family members who wanted to weigh in... And most importantly she delivered the most beautiful floral arrangements! We received so many compliments throughout the night, particularly on the chuppah. Our chuppah was my favorite of our wedding decorations. It was absolutely beautiful and I wish I could have taken it with me. I also requested extra flowers so my friends and I could make hair pieces and Meghon responded without hesitation and provided all the materials we needed to make it work. Meghon was such a pleasure to work with and my absolute favorite of all our wedding vendors :) Thank you!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jean · Married on 07/01/2017

First of all, I contacted Love and Lupines and offered to write this review because I was so pleased!!

I needed to plan flowers for my daughter's wedding from long distance and am NOT an experienced event planner. Also I don't like to take chances with important things like a wedding. Meghon of Love and Lupines was local to Sugar Bowl in Norden, CA,, the venue for our daughter's wedding, and had been the wedding coordinator there. She had a good reputation but we were skeptical. She agreed to make us a sample table box to our specifications, and present it at our tasting. From that moment, I knew we had the right person. The flowers were exactly what we described, lush and full not skimpy, and absolutely beautiful. We talked over some color tweaks, and some extra plans for the table, aisle and chuppa.

Still I didn't know for sure until Friday before the wedding. I met Meghon personally decorating the chuppa with gorgeous flowers and eucalyptus. I knew we were going to be happy. The Saturday of the wedding, the aisle was marked by lovely mason jars full of gorgeous colorful flowers and greens hanging from shepherd's hooks. The table boxes were exactly like the sample and absolutely memorable!!! The chuppa was over the top--magnificent and much more than I had expected or dreamed about.

There was no need for other decorations since the flowers perfectly complemented the natural rustic setting. Meghon placed some candles for us around the tables and we were finished. Meghon "got" us and the feeling we were going for. Her price was competitive; but most important is that the value we got for our money was outstanding.

People commented that the flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding. We were delighted, but I was sad to leave the still-beautiful flowers after a magicall weekend. I am drying two bouquets at home as a special memory. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 07/10/2017