Shindigs Event Solutions

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

Shindigs Event Solutions is a wedding and event planning service based in Raleigh, North Carolina. Owner Colleen Larsen brings more than 25 years of experience to this award-winning business. Customer satisfaction is a point of pride for Colleen, who attends every event that the company plans to ensure couples and their guests are enjoying the big day.

Shindigs Event Solutions offers multiple wedding packages, which can be altered and amended to fulfill any unique requirements you may have. From their most fundamental to their grandest offering, the team will be there to help make the process a smooth one. The Weekend-of Wedding Coordination package includes a meeting to discuss any details of the celebration, a coordinated wedding rehearsal, and an entire day of hands-on service for the wedding itself. The Wedding Coordination package builds on this, with a timeline for organizational purposes, a venue walkthrough, reviews of vendor contracts, and assistance with setting up the decorations. Their most-extensive service is the Wedding Management package. This in-depth planning package includes the team's invaluable advice and guidance throughout the entire process, unlimited email contact, vendor research and recommendations, and decor design support. With Shindigs Event Solutions, your wedding day will be in good hands.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Bailey T. Married on 08/20/2022

Absolutely wonderful!

Colleen is absolutely wonderful! She was a dream throughout our entire wedding planning process! She is always easy accessible and responds quickly to all messages. She is prepared for every meeting and has wonderful contacts in the wedding industry. She is professional, but also extremely personable. She cares about you as a couple, which I think is rare in this industry.

On the day of the wedding, all we did was show up and worry about getting married. She took care of every little and big detail, which allowed us to have a stress free, unforgettable day! All of the decor was absolutely beautiful thanks to her! She treated me, in particular, like I was her own daughter getting married, and that is something I鈥檒l always be grateful for. She was hands down the best addition to our wedding planning and day of coordination team. I recommend her to anyone looking for someone to help make their big day everything they have ever dreamed of! We are beyond grateful for all she did for us 馃
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 06/25/2022

Wonderful !

Shindigs was wonderful to work with! Colleen is such a sweet and attentive person! She really cares about her brides and families and truly wants to create a perfect wedding! Colleen was on top of a situation with a vendor due to an unseen situation but she took care of it with out putting it on the bride or family! We would highly recommend Shindigs Event Planning!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 06/25/2022

The best!

I am so thankful for Colleen and everything she did to help my vision for my wedding come true. She was always willing and ready to help. She made us feel confident that we would not have to handle any issues on the day of the wedding, and she handled everything with a smile on her face. I would highly recommend Colleen!
  • illustration stars

Team

Colleen Larsen
Colleen Larsen
Owner/Event Coordinator

I have over 20 years experience in corporate event planning but decided to do something I really love - WEDDINGS! I started my own company in 2019 and absolutely love what I do. I give my couples my undivided attention from the minute they hire me until everything is packed up in the wee hours of the morning the day after the wedding. I have worked with couples who want a big wedding with a small budget to those that prefer a smaller ceremony but with higher-end budget. I truly enjoy Day-of Coordination and offer much lower prices than my competitors.

Market Hall
4.9 out of 5 rating , 28 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

2936 London Bell Drive Raleigh, NC, 27614
9197809505

8 am - 9 pm Monday through Saturday. 11 am - 5 pm Sunday.
Location of (Shindigs Event Solutions)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding