870 East Higgins Rd. Unit #133, Schaumburg, IL 60173 Map · Phone number

About Shift Music

Visit shift-music.com. We are elegant, professional and personable. No one else will work better with you to see your event to it's complete success.

Located in Schaumburg - Serving the Chicago Area)

There are a lot DJs out there who think that it is their show. There are few who will actually work directly with you to attain YOUR creative vision for the event. At SHIFT MUSIC, it's our goal to deliver the highest-level production with the greatest costumer service.

____________________________

COMPLETE DJ PACKAGE INCLUDES:

* Full sound system and lighting customized to the size and needs of your event

* A skilled, fun and lively DJ that will really work WELL with you

* Unlimited personal customization of your songs

* Emceeing/announcing services are included if desired

____________________________

Contact us to check your date for availability.

We looking forward to hearing from you!

IMG3714
IMG3746

2 Reviews for Shift Music

• Allison

Allison · Married on 03/29/2014

Dj Josh was amazing throughout our whole experience. The minute I first spoke with him, I knew he was our guy! He is sincere, genuinely nice, and really listens and remembers your likes and dislikes. He is truly a go with the flow kind of guy but has a great balance of knowing when to get things done and talk/walk you through the process.

Communication was always prompt and efficient. He recommended excellent song choices for various events during the evening like the cake cutting, etc, and he was very supportive of our more "unique" song choices ;-). LOL ...like the groom wanted to play "It's Raining Men" during the garter toss and I walked down the isle to "Next to Me" by Emeli Sande. Even though they were a little out of the usual radar guests said they liked the choices so much, they wanted to start dancing at the ceremony! :D

So far we have already had numerous guests compliment our DJ choice and everyone LOVED the bubble machine (especially the flower girl!). Awesome time had by all!

Just give Shift Music a call and you will see!! They are GREAT!

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

It doesn't matter what kind of wedding or event you are planning, Shift Music does it all! Even though they may be relatively new, especially in an area with such renowned DJs, give them a chance and you won't be disappointed. When I first met with them, I knew right away that they were the DJs I wanted. They don't do promotions or push you to upgrade, which I can't stand. They really listen and try to work with you and have become one of the most honest and sincere vendors I've ever came across. When working on a playlist for my wedding, I had absolutely no idea what songs I wanted. After weeks, I came up empty-handed with only a few "do not play" list. Since I already trusted them, I had no worries with what was going to happen, and I was right! DJ Davy was intuitive with feeling out the crowd and the night ended wonderfully. He played music that brought elders onto the dance floor and children outdancing each other :) He got along with all my friends, family, and other vendors! I wished I had another event planned so I can have them again!

Shift Music FAQ