4470 MCMURDO CT, Castle Rock, CO 80108 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Shebli Nikkole Photography

I'm Shebli and the owner/photographer of Shebli Nikkole Photography. (BTW, if you were curious, my name is pronounced sha-blee)

I am a wife to a software developer, mom to 5 boys, and a dreamer. I married the love of my life at the young age of 20 and 11 years later I wouldn't change a thing because finding the love of your life at any age is a gift. We have 5 (yes, 5) boys who challenge me every. single. day. But, they have taught me more about patience, love, and passion for life than I could have ever imagined. I am a dreamer of mostly tacos and wine, but more importantly, I dream of capturing authentic, romantic and fun moments. I love being around people that are ridiculously in love. Their energy and chemistry just lights my soul on fire. I dream of becoming lifelong friends with my clients and being there as they go from a couple to married to having a family.

Think I might be the right photographer for you? Let's chat!

Follow Shebli Nikkole Photography on

3 Reviews for Shebli Nikkole Photography

• V Rose

V Rose · Married on 05/11/2020

The best photographer!!

Shebli is the absolute best! She is a phenomenal photographer, and somehow an even better person. She is honest, kind, fun and funny, and she is a joy to work with. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease during both our engagement and wedding photos. We could not recommend someone more highly.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Nora

Nora Schuchat · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing work and lovely to be with

We absolutely loved working with Shebli! We hired her for our wedding and engagement photos; because we don't live in Colorado, we didn't meet her until a couple of months after hiring her when we came to Boulder for our engagement shoot. We chose her for her clean style, not overly edited or overly styled. Both our engagement shoot and our wedding were outdoors. My husband and I are aren't usually comfortable in front of the camera, but Shebli had fun tricks for making sure we were relaxed. Shebli and the second photographer Laura, were wonderful to work with, and we truly enjoyed their presence on our wedding day! We are so happy with our engagement photos and the preview of our wedding photos (we haven't received our full wedding photos because it's been less than a week since the wedding). We can't wait to see the full photos, I know there will be too many beautiful ones to choose from. I 100% recommend Shebli, not only for her excellent work but also because she is lovely to spend time with and she is genuinely enthusiastic about your day!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/08/2017

Shebli took our engagement and wedding photos. Her personal and photographic touch is what sold us. We met with her several times, she was always available to talk and discuss ideas, she was at our venue walk through and stayed longer than we paid for at the wedding! She consistently went above and beyond, we truly felt like we had a confidant and allies in the wedding planning and photography process. She delivered quickly and we couldn't be more ecstatic and grateful for her talent and time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/27/2017

• 4470 MCMURDO CT Castle Rock, CO, 80108 See on map
    Location of (Shebli Nikkole Photography)

Shebli Nikkole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Shebli Nikkole Photography include in the starting price?

Shebli Nikkole Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Shebli Nikkole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Shebli Nikkole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Shebli Nikkole Photography offer?

Shebli Nikkole Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Shebli Nikkole Photography offer?

Shebli Nikkole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Shebli Nikkole Photography offer for wedding events?

Shebli Nikkole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Shebli Nikkole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Shebli Nikkole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.